How to Contact Aliens

Carl Miller

It seems Num @others we tend to focus almost exclusively on certain species disregarding others. Since long government and military, frankly speaking more specifically the true gov. of the world- MJ:12 have had a lot of trouble controlling the zeta reticulae the reptilian like grey (who wears shades as glasses as the top singer Jason Derulo). This type is the one more likely to teach technology to men cause they are maniacs for technologies. It seems the ones Dr. Steven Greer @group have been succesfully keeping contact belong to another origin. Here in Brazil there s a singer, very renowned and famous as a pop singer, his name is Fabio Junior. Sort of extrovert personality in ufology he s also known to predict when and where sightings will happen. This said i am open to the possibility that some people may be endowed with the sensitivity to guess about et contacts. Some people are more likely to psyche their presence than others.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Yeah, I'm sure there has to be something, right? Like I said earlier, where there's smoke, there's fire. I can hardly believe there's nothing to it at all. They'd want us to believe there's nothing though.
In my opinion, you'd have to be an arrogant fool not to believe there's other intelligent lifeforms out there... There are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe, so imagine how many solar systems... And we're the ONLY form of life? No way... We can't even fathom what's really all out there...

Carl Miller

Play a youtube video in which a retired CIA agent in his latest days on earth decides to disclose about ufo existence. He is very clear when he describes what he had seen with the eyes the earth was now greedy to devour. Go there and watch the ex agent close to death describing in minute detail what he had seen at the facility: many crafts; perfect. The one who had crashed in New Mexico. Wonderful! So plain, so simple. My gosh why so much confusion out of nothing!
The first time i heard Bob Lazar i believed him. What he got with his disclosure: he brought trouble to his life. People misunderstands Bob Lazar and ridicule him when he tries to explain how the Grey Craft works. You need to realize that the grey type although being most known, most notoriously known is only one of the so many many species. And being one of the lowest species their craft simplicity manifests their low stage of evolvement. So low in development???? What others would not do?

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I think going into a deep meditative state would make you susceptible to communicating with different types of entities we can't see, why not aliens? It's already claimed that they communicate telepathically..
There are at least two chances a night to get access to the etherical plane, the original realm upon which ets have as their real homes: the hypnogogic state (intermediate state between the awakening state and the sleeping state, and the hypnopompic state : between the sleeping state and awakening state in the morning.
I often do both meditations.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think going into a deep meditative state would make you susceptible to communicating with different types of entities we can't see, why not aliens? It's already claimed that they communicate telepathically..
There are at least two chances a night to get access to the etherical plane, the original realm upon which ets have as their real homes: the hypnogogic state (intermediate state between the awakening state and the sleeping state, and the hypnopompic state : between the sleeping state and awakening state in the morning.
I often do both meditations.
Those sound like some good ideas, Carl. Once I've had plenty of experiences with yoga, I may start learning from you through conversations about the meditation forms you practice. Would you mind?

Carl Miller

Absolutely! Learning from me? Sure. Why not? In order to harness psychic abilities keeping discipline of the mind and body is necessary. Rather, it is mandatory. That's why i never drink alcohol, i never smoke cigs, i never take any drugs, not even the so called legal drugs.
The ideal state of mind to keep awareness upon other dimensions, other realms, Classicalfan, is always 'body asleep, mind awake'. If you go to bed worn out, most probably you won't be able to maintain yourself on this ideal state, my bro sunshine. So, it's best you surrender yourself to sleep to awake upon the ringing of your alarm clock. Get up and pace across the room, take a little walk to the back yard and take a look at the night weather.
Go back to sleep, now with the intend to remain awake and let your body fall into Morpheus arms (i've always thought of Morpheus as a beautiful Goddess: blonde and with curly angelic hair). Your will (will) take you (will will) to the Ets. This way, once i got into their flying machine i was taken below an energy portal. The device took some of my energy while a voice spoke through the loudspeaker:'Thank you for having contributed to the Cosmic Police'. That's it, sunshine, go ahead and may the gods and goddesses protect us.Amen.

Last edited:

Krish

Just a thought...out side your discussions...

Since most of the people know, there is a God that manages the Universe...like Japanese do to their top employees...He could send humans to other places and brought them back such that these people develop new (original) stuff...just a thought...that means most of us are aliens one way or the other...

Carl Miller

J Rod was an et but not an alien. For the records J Rod was an EBEN (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) who was seriously committed to his agenda. After his craft got downed (or was brought down?) in New Mexico J Rod gladly submitted to the dull routine proper of an underground military base. At the time J Rod was hosted in Area 51 he was taken cared of by Dan Burish, a microbiologist. Over a period of time and as time went by in his constant visits to J Rod in his special room as Dan performed his routine task of gathering the eben's skin samples Dan ended up developing a relationship with the Eben and... With in a certain span of time they became close friends. So close one could hardly say who was the real alien.
Many of you taking on a terrestrial form have lived upon other planets either on The Milky Way and other galaxies. No one can tell you will reincarnate upon this planet the following existence. You may be sent to other worlds. We are citizens of the universe. Amen.

P.S. : J Rod was not an alien cause people missed him too badly when he had to go back to his planet.

Our situation as human being is compared to the condition of a blind entity regarding Time. Our tridimensionality (our limited world which is the condition of being stuck into a limited conceptual timeframe blind us to the timeless parameters pertaining to the 4th dimension where these beings reside or have as home. They dwell in another dimension and time is not detrimental to their perceptions. They live upon a timeless realm and can foresee what will happen to our future collectively and also our 'personal future'.

Last edited:

HDRKID

Hi Carl:

They are becoming more brazen every year. First I did notice "alien" dolls with big eyes and alien features; most of these are available in asia.

2059299599_a1b3ffa3dc.jpg

Then kids in school started reporting "hybrids" so close to human they could pass. However, they lacked knowledge of the latest rap groups.

hybrid-children-300x273.jpg

Next came hybrids that are more alien and we are seeing some in groceries. This is a gradual process. Humans are being conditioned to accept others who are different and if any one complains that is hate speech and they are full of racism. Laws against illegal aliens are not being enforced any more.

President Obama’s Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement

1.jpg

Finally, the end stage will be obvious looking aliens living among us. If any one complains that will be accuse of racism. After all, we must accept every one.

HR-TOR-Hybrid-Girl-Golden-Eyes.jpg