I am a time traveler

Frog186

owlcool I just have one thing to tell you hitler already made a time machine and probably even sent troops to the future not our timeline but probably another timeline even though he is a real idiot oh I am sorry it wasn't hitler it was one of his general ever heard of the Nazi bell or die-glocke it was said that both of these items could reach into the further past and probably even the further future but after the war everything was dismantled and destroyed I saw this on ancient aliens the tv show and the history channel as well the only thing is where did his general and the Nazi bell go to because the general disappeared as well could the die-glocke actually arrived in the further future or even the distant past or did the general hide it somewhere or did the general kill the testing and so much more it goes on and on nobody really knows about that in general but I believe the bell and the die glocke still exists but is hidden somewhere or they would never show the episode again.

owlcool

Dark Matters: Nazi Bell.

Meh.
It couldn't have time traveled to far into the future.
I believe it's function was to time travel into the future utilizing speed.
It probably has or will crash.

Also, MY NAME IS HOUOUIN KYOUMA, GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Chocomil

I'm still around, I am working on multiple projects at the time, had some setbacks with money for equipment and parts but I was able to find some precious metals and I'm in full effect again. Also I did post a video on this forum.

Chocomil

So I lost the video, when I set up my iCloud all my Videos did not come over to my new phone, I will repeat this experiment. It consisted of group of LEDs passing through a wireless electromagnetic current to see Where in the magnetic field I could find a splitting strong Ray that I could potentially stretch open. The LEDs where to pinpoint that location as we are not able to see a magnetic field. Those LEDs would light up as it is a great means of transporting electricity and Higher amount of energy produced by the powered magnets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 41

Chocomil

Also, I compiled a list which I posted on the forum of common knowledge which I've noticed your society knows nothing of. Did you guys read it?