i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

wdjensen123

Thank you dr z for warning about typical tesla coils. the ones that spark noise, lightning bolts, and rf noise at rf lc resonant transverse maxwell edition 1 first part, frequencies that light neon tubes you old im assuming you mean.

i exclusively now deal with the Scalar tesla coils from after 1899 in his notebook, that emit no sparks, noise, or light any tubes. yes, even more potential danger i try to observe. I pisted somewhere in this board to restart explaining it. finally i get replies !! its been about 5 years of trying all over the web, cool !! bill jensen near seattle.

TheMedic2001

yes, but Not with only one wire to earth, and no electrical circuit wires or path to power it, please zoom in. note the rf choke in groubd path, it still works, so its not rf in that ground wire. see sonux, ill send info there, this cell too hard to type on

Hi Mulkac ! its long but ill give you the basics to my understanding . im an experimentalist, so my formulas are empirical. email me at [email protected] for pics and suppirt files so you can replicate it. Ill just say stuff now, and u ask for proofs later, so its shorter.

Person A and B hold a jumprope. A wiggles up down.. or left right... wave propagates at speed of light to person B. and the get it. Thats regular science, EM waves and spectrum as you wiggle at Any frequency. Vertical is say electric field, horiz magnetic. It has a large cross section along path, so easily blocked by shielding...

Now, A pushes and pulls on rope, Instantaneously B feels it.. IF he knows to hold the rope. Superluminal, longitudinal scalar wave, small cross section, No interaction with 3d matter typically, generally undetectable, and spooky science.

This scalar spectrum of frequencies is completely separate from EM spectrum independent, and heres generally whats in that spectrum starting at low to high frequeinces: hyper and anti Gravitational waves of heavy "things" to lighter "things".. biological health and healing energies.. energies that entities require to manifest, near portals .. far portals ( in 3d space, then in time, then in parallel mandela worlds, etc)... I Never go higher than 5 MHz.

OK now analogy on how Tesla made them first 1899 1900, see his notebook...

a room crowded with calm people, standing, one exit door, no problems. The people are electrons, the door is a wire they can get out...

Now a loudspeaker says FIRE ! everybody tries to get out the small door ! they cant or everyone dies. a physics impossibility is set up, and to solve it an impossible happens:

The people become spirts, sorta, become massless, all bodies can overlap, time vanishes, plenty of time to leave, they all do so, they travel by willing it thought, they can move Instantaneously, superluminal spped pluss..

But they Must rematerialize ! Do do, on outside of room. Consider 1943 tesla philadelphia experiment perhaps ?

Ok electrically, heres how i do it, reverse engineering that tesla notebook...

Store up tremendous numbers of electrons, one side capacitor bank... so that if they could with a "wire" connection, rush at high velocity or voltage to other capacitor side. BUT make it as Impossible as possible ! 3d world Power equals current times voltage state ...

Now, force them through a spark gap in air, say, at 30KV / inch say, and put a fat primary coil in that path too... and you can blow air in the gap to make it harder, or huge magnet to Deflect the spark path away from other gap to make even Harder, etc etc...

And as they rush thru the primary, the air core magnetizes and resists that flow even More! make it impossible !

Now, a must is the coil must not have an LC AC tank circuit like regular tesla coils that werent suppressed info...

Quench Any reverse path electron flow once the cap drains. Now let the impulses happen as fast a frequency as possible. i use 4.8 MHz, more info later...

Its like space around the coil has a massless spirit world around it where there are "scalar" electrons protons neutrons, dont know what to call them... that the "still but chaotically churning multi frequency ether RIVER" and these pulses are like a paddle wheel jerking ONLY clockwise, that gets the river moving one direction, Pulsed DC. ...

Regular LC tesla coils cancel out and river flow because its AC.

the secondary is Not needed with modern igbt, etc....

But a refinement in his notebooks.. and my empirical reconstruction, this formula:
Megahertz of pulsed feed dc in coil, times FEET of wire in coil, must be about 300 for best efficiency at electric to scalar conversion...

tesla added a weight match of primary and secondary bulk wire mass, thats no longer necessary...

Now before the river gets self sustaining around your lab, neon tubes glow great, but get dimmer. then Poof, never light anymore ! you think your setup blew out, but its now 100% efficient, and no residual rf to neon light, scalar cant light neons.

Im kinda pooped so ill stop there. Next will be my AM Scalar radio transmission discussion, but you need to chew the above stuff first. All these things are glawlessly working in sustained "free energy mode, but only at scalar frequencies of 4.8, 2 4, and 1.2 MHz. There are Severe cautions you need. Bill Jensen
On what site can I find Tesla's notebook? Very interesting stuff you're talking about.

wdjensen123

On what site can I find Tesla's notebook? Very interesting stuff you're talking about.
Hi ! i got mine right off ebay but barnes and nobles sold it too. its black cover paperback style about 3/4" thick. and about 8.5 x 11". Title : "Nikola Tesla Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900" i bought it jan 2012. editor Aleksandar Marincic Begrade, transcribed with heavy insertions of selectrd Teslas handwriting and drawings added in tbe verbatim texts, all Teslas errors kept, no t even spelling errors corrected. all english. USBN 9789562914628 printed by www.bnpublishing.com "improving peoples life" on back cover. But if you cant it existed, its just another residual artifact, pre cern, mandela erasure ! errr

Attachments

• 15721401192862079007438.jpg
    15721401192862079007438.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

TimeFlipper

@wdjensen123 From what little i know about true scalar-waves, are that they dont have a frequency that you can define in Hertz, for example 5 Megahertz equals 5 million cycles or Hertz, "per second", whereas a Scalar-Wave is measured in pulses, "per ten thousandth of a second." The Hertzian wave is an ElectroMagnetic wave, a Scalar-Wave is an ElectroAcoustic wave...The higher rate of pulses in a Scalar-Wave accounts for a highly directed specific area of space, for example a ship at sea or an aeroplane that can be targeted at long distance...The modulation of a Scalar-Wave is an acoustic wave that is set to resonate with the target, a ship at sea or an aeroplane, or anything else..

Allegedly the American British and Russians all have their own Scalar-Wave emitters positioned in different areas around the world, and are responsible for prevention of any future nuclear World War Three beginning, they are referref to as the 3 Arbiters....Smaller wars that happen are just viewed as keeping the world population down, and seen as "collateral damage":mad:...

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I feel that ( NOW ) if we work together we could make it , i always wanted to be a catalyst to gather talents and idea and make the whole machine working as a group , last time i did something like this was the brossard experiment , back then i did not know much about electricity i had to seek people who knoe more than me and help me, i pay a lot to make everything, this time around i feel we can work together and make it, there are people here who have a whole lot of free time on there hands and other who dont, so if i may sugest post what is your situation and how could you help and lets get this rolling, if timeflipper agree, cheers i ll start

DoctorZ

Francois Gagnon :
Quality or skills: Technical engineer,
Day job :Seat repair technician i work there every work day of the week about 9 to ten hours a day
Time at disposal: i have one day a week i can submit to this SUnday
Tools and space : i own all the tool to assemble electronic component and got the know how,and my space to work is very limited
Funds i can submit: i have a limited amount of money to submit thanks to a good friend of mine and soon another one,

DoctorZ

BTw if anyone has a plan on how we should do this please put in your info and if you got question , send them to me in Pm, i will answer them in my daily vlog,
Ie: in my view time travel require ; Energy, gravity , magnetism, frequency , mind input,
thank you all

wdjensen123

BTw if anyone has a plan on how we should do this please put in your info and if you got question , send them to me in Pm, i will answer them in my daily vlog,
Ie: in my view time travel require ; Energy, gravity , magnetism, frequency , mind input,
thank you all
Hi dr and Time flipper. Mr TimeFlipper, very nice info, heres a take: what if scalars waves are forced into a medium like air or water so we can kind of detect them, then the " frequency" might be like compression / ratefaction rates, with a pulse rate. Or like a jumprope pushed and pulled rate...

Heres my clarification... these one dimensional descriptions might consider a photo of that ropes linear tension plot along its length as a specified linear rope distance between most taut and loose, a sort of a wavelength and thus frequency as well..

But the jump rope to my understanding and experiments, along its Whole length, all at same time, is taut diminishes, loose, tightening, etc, at a " frequency rate" .. trying my best...

But this rope is Us Forcing another form of spiritual (?) world energy packet that has a frequency and wavelength analogy. But the basic units of time speed distance etc, between our worlds, are not "analogous"

Well, longitudinally beamed acoustic waves in 3d like scalar sonic beams you say are not scalar energy at all, sorry about that. Also sonic sound linearly directed atmospheric scalar blasts as well are not scalar things as well. But they do give us a glimpse at longitudinal math.

Ok, forget all that...

Heres how my em to scalar transducer machines work, but "AM Transmitter radio station" analogy, so i can tell the differences between them...

the record player at the AM station is lets say music of calm. That dmall electrucal signal modulates the set frequency assigned to that trabsmittee, who is pumping tons of power of electrons up and down its transmitter wire. Now music alters the amplutude in the wire antenna..

when the energy rips off the wire, it can go in All directios, regardless if theres any transistor radios out there, and the energy spheres getting larger and larges, the strength of the reception drops miles away. that the normal sci part.. ok here what i found...

A scalar "AM transmitter" has the record player of music can be what you are thinking about, or the health of your body, or the love energy of the people in the room...

We input at a "frequency" as you define it, of electrons in a wire antenna, BUT as how i saud in another pist here, let it transduce to scalar in wire, and the thought music modulates its amplitude, spooky alert next : ...

When it is ready to tear off, it looks around, sees is it kibda likes or matches or someone somewhere somedistance in some years, forward or backwarda, in somedimension, "wants" that signal. Only IF it has a place to go in the future, will it leave the antenna in the Now, as scalars are " outside our definition of 3d world time dimension".

Thus, the scalar info the antenna radiates Never diminishes in strength, only goes to One radio, can detect if some will someday tune is, cannot easily be detected, can go any distace, any direction, to any time, go thru solid metal faraday cages, etc etc.

And the further away they have to go, like a rolling snowball, the stronger the signal at the receiver !

Ok, please help me use your words to explain my findings as you see.

Thank you for discussing