i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

TimeFlipper

According to theories, minutes after the Big Bang, the Universe was filled with particles such as Neutrons, Protons, Electrons, Anti Electrons, Photons, Neutrinos and others...A fusion began between those particles forming Matter and other stuff...I have no idea if Matter was responsible for the existence of the past present and future....

You mentioned Waves, if you are referring to them as being linked to time-travel, i would agree with that...More importantly is the frequency of those waves...Time can be seen as a Function of Frequency, leading to a Frequency Transform (F1~F2)....The energy of those waves would IMHO, be coming from the Dark Energy area of our Universe.....
been there done that , never finish the project as serious obstacle came my way

There are two problems with the antenna in the picture....Firstly it is not the Delta-T-Antenna shape, and secondly, the DTA is made out of wood, and not metal :cool:..

steven chiverton

if you want some strange insight into the past and present watch the videos of dolores canon on youtube one very bizzare case when she put someone under the deepest trance and through that person she communicated with i think it was leonardo divinski at that time when she was still alive and he claimed he was alive and well but he died long time ago its as if she was talking to him alive but in the past from the then present

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
According to theories, minutes after the Big Bang, the Universe was filled with particles such as Neutrons, Protons, Electrons, Anti Electrons, Photons, Neutrinos and others...A fusion began between those particles forming Matter and other stuff...I have no idea if Matter was responsible for the existence of the past present and future....

You mentioned Waves, if you are referring to them as being linked to time-travel, i would agree with that...More importantly is the frequency of those waves...Time can be seen as a Function of Frequency, leading to a Frequency Transform (F1~F2)....The energy of those waves would IMHO, be coming from the Dark Energy area of our Universe.....

There are two problems with the antenna in the picture....Firstly it is not the Delta-T-Antenna shape, and secondly, the DTA is made out of wood, and not metal :cool:..
its a merkaba structure, and one day i will make one out of other material that resonnate positive vibe this structure did not like it and..... rather not talk about it

samzeman

....particles such as Neutrons, Protons, Electrons, Anti Electrons, Photons, Neutrinos and others...

Nerd instincts are kicking in: Anti-electrons are positrons. The more you know! Unless you mean supersymmetric anti-electrons which would be a Selectron or... the super-partner to a positron, which is as-yet unnamed as far as I can tell.

A few philosophies say that time isn't really a thing that exists, it's just the way that we have adapted to perceive and process what is actually just a single moment. I guess scientifically that would be us being born with the ability to move through the 4th dimension (time in this case) at a rate of 1 second per internal second (roughly - sleeping and disorders and substances can distort our perception of time) and so we do, constantly. Whereas the other three dimensions, we just move in normally, by using our natural progression in the 4th dimension to engineer a change in the other three. If that makes any sense at all.

TimeFlipper

Nerd instincts are kicking in: Anti-electrons are positrons. The more you know! Unless you mean supersymmetric anti-electrons which would be a Selectron or... the super-partner to a positron, which is as-yet unnamed as far as I can tell.

A few philosophies say that time isn't really a thing that exists, it's just the way that we have adapted to perceive and process what is actually just a single moment. I guess scientifically that would be us being born with the ability to move through the 4th dimension (time in this case) at a rate of 1 second per internal second (roughly - sleeping and disorders and substances can distort our perception of time) and so we do, constantly. Whereas the other three dimensions, we just move in normally, by using our natural progression in the 4th dimension to engineer a change in the other three. If that makes any sense at all.

You are playing with semantics when referencing anti-electrons, and personally i have no interest of the role of philosophy in time-travel matters....Thank you however for your reply (y):)..

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

nothing can cause itself self to move therefore everything that moves is already moving, correct? also, without something knowing how to change energy's form in every way that causes there to be randomness which does not exist. what do you define as a "single moment"?

samzeman

You are playing with semantics when referencing anti-electrons, and personally i have no interest of the role of philosophy in time-travel matters....Thank you however for your reply (y):)..

I know, it's semantic, you're equally right to say positron or anti-electron. I'm just spreading knowledge rly.

Philosophy in time travel is a bit different to regular philosophy though I think. I mean it more in a colloquial sense - it's your perception of what time travel is, and your impression of how it works. I realise in retrospect it was a strange use of the word and I would've done better just saying "some people think that time is like X" without confusing the issue with philosophy.

nothing can cause itself self to move therefore everything that moves is already moving, correct? also, without something knowing how to change energy's form in every way that causes there to be randomness which does not exist. what do you define as a "single moment"?

Things might be able to cause themselves to move, there are stationary forms of energy that can be converted into kinetic energy. I don't really understand your second sentence, but a single moment I'd say is the smallest possible unit of time we can measure - The time it takes light to travel the shortest distance we can measure, a planck length. It's known as Planck's time I think. Or, in casual conversation, I'd say a moment is like... the time it takes to have a thought. Which varies greatly. But that's why two people can share a moment for a lot longer than a second, or someone can have an incredible idea and then forget it in a moment.