i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

TimeFlipper

Good to know you intend to experiment with the DTA Francois (y)...
I was hoping that you might have had some type of reaction from it no matter how small, while you were wiring it up....You and I will be the only people on Paranormalis to have actually built one of those antenna :cool:..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I am going to finish it today and test it , i dont doubt this one will amplifiy what ever the god device was doing by ten fold

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
like i told before , there is more than one way to time travel and most scientist never use it, they are dumb as they come especialy with the ressource at there disposal, this is why i never study to become one of them, because i rather have imagination than lose it all to my brain being cram with science stuff that stop me from seeing the big picture,

Mayhem

Zenith
For months now your videos have a certain theme, tiredness complaining about work etc.

Your latest was a little more refreshing with a few miles of walking. But im unsure you could do that 3 times a day.

Ive said this before why dont you get back into contact with your friend from Michigan, you know the story.