Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beholder

The whole 666 thing and the entire concept of an antichrist are inventions of the Reich in order to make us believe we could ever be as evil as them.
I know a Satanist from elementary school who claimed to be anti-christ. He did say that skyscrapers would fall shortly before the 9/11 attack. :unsure:

TapesFromTheFuture

I know a Satanist from elementary school who claimed to be anti-christ. He did say that skyscrapers would fall shortly before the 9/11 attack. :unsure:
Satanist maybe but not the antichrist. There's no such thing. What would a world need with a man designed to do harm to the very thing that was meant to heal it?

Secretman3811

A storm like this one can't be prevented or predicted.

They use a drug called datura or the Devil's Trumpet that can erase memories and affect what we are able to remember of specific interactions. That doesn't preclude future connections from coming through or recall of memories erased in that manner. We can always read the imprint on the page underneath.

The whole 666 thing and the entire concept of an antichrist are inventions of the Reich in order to make us believe we could ever be as evil as them. While Revelation is accurate in that it describes events that occurred it is not accurate in describing the events themselves. This isn't going to look like Left Behind or the Infinity War but like the world getting to a certain point and awakening to the truth of what was done to the boy and girl that came down from the sky to help and us finding a way to set things right.
That is sad because of this world is corrupt by Reich we don't need a war but we need peace thank you for clear thing up

Wind7

Staff
A storm like this one can't be prevented or predicted.

Isn't this a prediction of sorts?
The whole 666 thing and the entire concept of an antichrist are inventions of the Reich in order to make us believe we could ever be as evil as them. While Revelation is accurate in that it describes events that occurred it is not accurate in describing the events themselves. This isn't going to look like Left Behind or the Infinity War but like the world getting to a certain point and awakening to the truth of what was done to the boy and girl that came down from the sky to help and us finding a way to set things right.

So, you're telling us that this 'Reich' basically wrote the bible in part?

The bible uses metaphor to describe future events which aren't (up to date).
It's for a reason, so that each and every one of us takes away whatever it means to us as individuals
each with our own idea of the out come.

I don't believe what you're telling us is real.
What better way for the real antichrist to come when no one is left whom believe in truth anymore. (!!)

Our world is already chaotic enough.... it's going to get very much worse.

WarpBoundBeard

Your information is flawed on just who time travels nor it's implications. Nazis are all wonderful in mystic replication of wonder weapons and advanced technologies and all. But please be mindful on the tainted tit you suck from, may be occluding your view to total truth and or potential of informatto that tells all?
loL, Yes we who enjoy history , learning, growing with it we always say, you can appreciate a good idea, thought, plan, from X despicable, doesnt mean you worship Nazi, Sun tzu, not going to try to quote but he said, learn from your enemy.

lamdo263

loL, Yes we who enjoy history , learning, growing with it we always say, you can appreciate a good idea, thought, plan, from X despicable, doesnt mean you worship Nazi, Sun tzu, not going to try to quote but he said, learn from your enemy.
Okay but Hitler did not live so long as he was not of particularly good physical construction. Sure he died early, unless it was a clone and still at that he would have to be body flaws & mistakes correctively engineered.

Hitler had intestinal colitis and this was more than likely due to the way post world war one troops were treated after the armistice or the end of the first world war. At fist issues were not good for Germany will all the foreign influences based in Germany. After post world war one issues got worked out and Germany became a more streamlined state, the order of the day in Germany was a little more normal.

Who knows what would have happened if Germany under Hitler would have never sought the pre-actions to World War Two and just remained peaceful. With Germany developing space travel, this new movie might have steered them to effectively explore space for humanity rather than a horrible war.

I know for a fact that a number of times from very accurate sources the real Hitler made it to a hotel complex in South America. There were hotel maids that recognized him and said he was a pleasant person. I'm wondering if who died in the bunker was not a specially made clone that was killed in his place.

Modern Germany is a case of what if we did and what if we didn't series of choices and conditions. The ex-Nazi I met was very nice to me. I met him at a fast food restaurant. He seemed sincere, but probing into my eyes as if looking for something, some quality.

When he blurted out, "You wouldn't recognize Germany anymore. Everything's changed with all the new ethnicities moved in now". My eyes got wide over the gathering of fixings onto my hamburger.

This guy knew who, what and where to me and for a second this had me concerned. War is such a horrible device. It hurts feeling and makes people do things that they'd rather not. I'm very well aware of the study of Germany and The Third Reich. I had to in my studies find out why such a brilliant architect in Albert Speir, with such fantastic abilities, had his career and idea concepts laid asunder....The what if looms?

Secretman3811

Satanist maybe but not the antichrist. There's no such thing. What would a world need with a man designed to do harm to the very thing that was meant to heal it?
Ok let me ask you something what about devil and demons and the paranormal world like bigfoot and ufo I bet you did not know that

Status
Not open for further replies.