I'm a Time Traveler But Nobody Believes Me

ApexTV

What do you think about Mason's story? Is he an actual time traveler from the year 2063 and do you think he should come forward with his alleged time machine?

Iamnoone

What do you think about Mason's story? Is he an actual time traveler from the year 2063 and do you think he should come forward with his alleged time machine?
on 2028 is the first real disclouse of the tt but to achieve that people must change so ..,

CuriousThinkingMan

if you could time travel why would you come back to 2019? why not go back to a more significant year and prevent some of humanities worst atrocities I know some would then argue its against the time travelling laws or it would have devastating consequences on the future but how would it? if technology in the future is so advanced that we can time travel then surely we must have a way to display a video of the outcomes of events in history and what has happened and what would happen if someone were too try and change the past.

Personally I do not know what I believe when it comes to time and space travel many theories have strong points I do know that space travel alone is immensely time consuming even at light speed we really would need the capabilities of (wormholes,jumpgates,stargates, warp drives, anti matter engines) or whatever device permits space and time travel in an instant

I do wonder why all the claimed time travellers of today do not have any sort of side effects of time travel surely there must be some side effect or can they explain how their time machine works? I know if I was a time traveller I would be wanting too share everything I knew with the world too help us evolve faster

Iamnoone

if you could time travel why would you come back to 2019? why not go back to a more significant year and prevent some of humanities worst atrocities I know some would then argue its against the time travelling laws or it would have devastating consequences on the future but how would it? if technology in the future is so advanced that we can time travel then surely we must have a way to display a video of the outcomes of events in history and what has happened and what would happen if someone were too try and change the past.

Personally I do not know what I believe when it comes to time and space travel many theories have strong points I do know that space travel alone is immensely time consuming even at light speed we really would need the capabilities of (wormholes,jumpgates,stargates, warp drives, anti matter engines) or whatever device permits space and time travel in an instant

I do wonder why all the claimed time travellers of today do not have any sort of side effects of time travel surely there must be some side effect or can they explain how their time machine works? I know if I was a time traveller I would be wanting too share everything I knew with the world too help us evolve faster
if someone goes to jail , he ll have a piece of papier that conferms his existance in jail and wll follow him whatever he does in his life . So did the timetravelers to prove their existence in that time ....
besides everything else or just nothing in some times ,
Before in old times just to not have major issues , people ussed something they caried always with themselves when timetraveled and it had to be big enough and powerful enough to prove their existence in a major change . also most of them feared so much their existence that they had to keep that thing with themselves for their entire life . Also there are thoughts theories but not only those that "tell us " those people did major changes and brought back in time high tech etc but a higher tech in a low mental and social and spiritual level of society would bring more fear and destruction so they had to autocorect themselves but also sth were left behind to prove their existence in that time cos they could n t just whpied out ...
also we had many help from the future , I can t say how and why , but in different places cultures etc timetravelers interfereed and did a lot of goodness ...

Peaceseeker

1 - in the short video, many contradictions, mainly saying near the end, that he is scared to cause problems by showing his time machine and such, if that were so, he would not ask if he should show his time machine device...

2 - if someone is a real time traveller, the last thing (though of course everyone has the possibility of being different, due to an infinite amount of universes and Souls existing ), anyhow, the last thing that most real time travellers would worry about, is if whether or not anyone would believe that they are indeed a real time traveller, being believed only gives a higher chance that they would be targeted by others who have the power to take his time machine and him away from freedom on this world. If one is a time traveller, again, i say, there would be no reason for them to care if anyone believed them at all. Because they already know they are a real time traveller, and do not need others to believe them , instead the fact someone shows the need for others to actually believe they are that which they claim, proves more so that they are truly Not what they claim to be. The need for others to confirm , reveals the fact they do not believe it themselves , and therefore are not really a time traveller or alien or whatever one claims to be that they are.

The more one needs others to believe they are a time traveller, the more one is not really a time traveller (or for other examples, if people claim to be prophets or any other being which separates them from the rest of the world, the more one shows the need for others to see them in the way they claim to be, is just a reflection that they are not truly what they claim to be, this has happened and continues to happen so much on this world through out history and through out the constant changing present).

3 - coming forward with a time machine, proves only that they have a prop built,.

To truly prove it works , they must take many with them for a trip through time (and since time most likely is made to not be so easily broken , as Albert Einstein said with "god does not play dice with the universe" , if any kind of time travel is possible , it would have to be to another universe entirely, so no paradoxes can exist, therefore the many worlds theory would have to be true). Anyhow, it is doubtful that the person will show on video, his time machine working , as well as taking others with him for a trip through time and back to prove it.

Although now thinking, again, taking one for a trip through time to prove would prove it , even with the many worlds theory , because a high chance would exist of doubles returning here from such an experiment of proof, since there are many mirrors within the multiverse. The ones close to each other, mirrors actions very close to the universes closer to the one that observations are made from.

Those time travelling would find the same, they would return to a similar universe, though not the exact same one, where they were trying to prove their machine worked.

Yet observing what is said in the video, it is doubtful that person will be taking anyone for an experimental ride of proof through time and back. If such does happen, more than one person , more than one trip, should be taken , so that it proves the reality of it more so, because the more that experience it, the more chance that not all who travel , would lie.

So again, unless they actually show the Time device work, and actually take someone on a ride through time and back, he can show as many time machine devices as he wants, and unless it actually is shown to work, it means nothing, but a person's ability to create a prop.

4 - should he come forward? well if he is a real time traveller, it all depends upon his intentions. what is his intentions , if he is really a time traveller. his intentions can not be trusted, if he is a real one, because he already contradicts himself by saying he is afraid of how he may effect this world, yet... is willing to change his mind and show his time machine....

At the same moment of thought, he is most likely not a real time traveller , for the same reasons i have said, why would he be afraid of effecting this world then ask for advice to show his time device? also, why is it so important to prove he is a real time traveller?

if indeed he was a real time traveller, then he would not most likely care if anyone believes him or not, because the device working , is all that would matter for that area of thought. The fact that someone does not believe him, does not effect his time device from being used to travel through time.

5 - most are not real time travellers, and are either pretending to be a time traveller for wanting to be rich and famous, or because they want to say things to the world and fear they won't be heard unless they say they are a real time traveller.

anyhow i typed much longer than intended.

i still believe time travel is possible, and is only so , through the existence of the many worlds theory being true, yet whether or not the real travellers have been in open contact with anyone here, is highly doubtful, all we have to do is see the state this world is in, to agree that revealing themselves as a real time traveller , and hoping for people to believe them, is not a good idea at all if they wish to continue to time travel.

however, the message the fake time travellers give, might still be worth listening to (as long as they are not trying to get rich), because there are many people on this world today, that have good hearts, that wish for a positive change in this world, and for the world to wake up to what is happening all over the world. ww3 is clearly on the way , and i only hope, people will somehow realize just how close the planet is to ww3. perhaps some people pretending to be time travellers, are trying to say things to stop ww3 too, who knows, or not.

anyhow i keep talking and talking.

i hope you are all good.

Peace.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Definitely nowhere near as funny as all of your previous video`s have been, consequently i cannot give you a like this time (n)...
You know i rely on you guys to give me massive laughs that last me for the whole day, and you have let me down!! :cry:..

Iamnoone

Definitely nowhere near as funny as all of your previous video`s have been, consequently i cannot give you a like this time (n)...
You know i rely on you guys to give me massive laughs that last me for the whole day, and you have let me down!! :cry:..
apex tv, I am not timetraveler but there is an earthquake that it shited out people in some place in albania there are some chances that city goes off due to its position over an underground river , that has 0.03% probability to happen and it has to have at least a 5.8 MRhowever you wont laugh when earthquakes will hit italy again soon probably will have a lot of smoke too... but I am not a timetraveler so I don t want people to panic .... but I can tell people doesn t learn from them misteakes ...

TimeFlipper

apex tv, I am not timetraveler but there is an earthquake that it shited out people in some place in albania there are some chances that city goes off due to its position over an underground river , that has 0.03% probability to happen and it has to have at least a 5.8 MRhowever you wont laugh when earthquakes will hit italy again soon probably will have a lot of smoke too... but I am not a timetraveler so I don t want people to panic .... but I can tell people doesn t learn from them misteakes ...

For what reason did you quote me? o_O..