I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSix

Eureka... I just figured out how to travel faster then the speed of light. It was right their all along. The way to break the gravitational pull. I need to test this out. I tought this would never be possible. But it is. Just need to make sure it passes all the test. And we have achieved teleportation throuth the speed of light. Yes.yes yes... Is possible to travel without using the wormholes... We can stop time...and possibly rewind it. Dont know what happens when you pass the speed of light
. theoretically it will go back but all i know for now is that we can stop it.

TheSix

But time, you said, was not
The thing as space bought
Real estate in the troubles you sought
Or have you cast away your venomous lot?
I thought the way you gus wanted to time travel was stupid because my travel did not involve teleportation. But it turns out that by traveling faster than the speed of lite you can go faster than time. From place to place. Thats why its teleportation because you end in one place of the world to another while time is running slower than you. This is time in space i thought only space in time exited until i found how to defy gravity. The best way to learn is to learn that you were wrong

TheSix

But time, you said, was not
The thing as space bought
Real estate in the troubles you sought
Or have you cast away your venomous lot?
I dont know if we can rewind it..but definitely stop it. This is teleportation by time travel. I need help im going to need to get my PhD in orther to be able to stand infront of the boared without having my work stolen. This was created for the people..and im dam sure going to let you guys have it. Just need to find a travel that doesn't break reality and i think this is it.

KaitoNishijou

@TheSix I'm interested to hear all your claims and theories. I'm not going to scroll up and read that all as it's a mess.

Feel free to contact me over Discord - Kaito-san#1007

TimeFlipper

I'm a masochist. I love to watch people throw themselves into the frying pan.

My learned friend, you are a Sadist..... Its only people that LOVE seeing other people suffer in a frying pan who are Sadists :D..
If however, you loved the sexual feelings generated from throwing yourself into a frying pan and suffering the painful consequences, then you indeed would be a Masochist :eek: :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

Eureka... I just figured out how to travel faster then the speed of light. It was right their all along. The way to break the gravitational pull. I need to test this out. I tought this would never be possible. But it is. Just need to make sure it passes all the test. And we have achieved teleportation throuth the speed of light. Yes.yes yes... Is possible to travel without using the wormholes... We can stop time...and possibly rewind it. Dont know what happens when you pass the speed of light
. theoretically it will go back but all i know for now is that we can stop it.

Quantum Entanglement tells us that a particle at one side of our Universe can communicate "instantaneously" with another particle at the opposite side of the Universe....Nothing to do with Time-Travel per se, instead its a form of Teleportation....

Experimental proof has already recorded Quantum Entanglement where pairs or groups of particles are generated....They then interact or share spatial proximity in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the state of the others, even when the particles are separated by a large distance..

As an example, imagine having a quantum entanglement transmitter/receiver station 1 Light Year away from Earth (approx 6 Trillion Miles), shooting out photons to us on Earth and encoded with a binary code which says, "Hi how are you?"....We would transmit back, "We are fine thank you, how are you?"...Almost immediately after we have sent that message, we get the reply back from the other station saying, "Good to hear it, we are fine too!"..

Just using a normal radio wave travelling at the speed of light, 186000 miles per second in a vacuum, how many Earth years would it take to receive just 1 basic radio message from that station?....The answer would be approximately 5.88 Trillion Years! hoping my math is correct..

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My learned friend, you are a Sadist..... Its only people that LOVE seeing other people suffer in a frying pan who are Sadists :D..
If however, you loved the sexual feelings generated from throwing yourself into a frying pan and suffering the painful consequences, then you indeed would be a Masochist :eek::LOL:..

I was trying to relate. But you blew my cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.