I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSix

How do you entangle two particles and then move them to opposite sides of the universe, though.
Direction is nothing but an illusion...but their is a direction that things go..Imagine yourself digging a hole where you stand...now keep digging until you reach the other side of the earth... When does up become down and down become up. Drop a cup in that hole where does it go if their was nothing that stoped it in between that travel. This might help you. Cant say answers for they are mine but i like to help guide your guys ideas

Sonix

Einstein...ha...he didn't even have any questions on time and space when he met a real time traveler. I would have even explained how to jump into alternate dimensions step by step for him to do...how to remote view your future or what ever he wanted to learn. But he asked what im i going to ask next when that makes no sense sinse we travel trough time not teleport from time to time.
Ok. I'm asking now. Please explain how to jump into alternate dimensions step by step.

Emperor Time

From what I been hearing when it comes to winning the lottery, the best way is supposedly having a group of veteran remote viewers working on winning it as a group until they win it I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.