I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkiel

Well. You failed the test. My question was what are the winning numbers to tonight's Powerball draw.
Well your test is flawed, it's not perfect, doesn't work for my situation and I might've just used a question that you will say a month from now and not the next question

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well your test is flawed, it's not perfect, doesn't work for my situation and I might've just used a question that you will say a month from now and not the next question

The test establishes the credibility of a real time traveler. It does work too. We have had one person on here that has passed the test. But the test does require the time traveler to use their time machine to pass the test. So what about time travelers that don't have a time machine? Well, that would then just be hearsay. No credibility is given to hearsay.

tomkiel

The test establishes the credibility of a real time traveler. It does work too. We have had one person on here that has passed the test. But the test does require the time traveler to use their time machine to pass the test. So what about time travelers that don't have a time machine? Well, that would then just be hearsay. No credibility is given to hearsay.
And who was the chap that passed the test?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
and how do you know that the person that the question of he guessed didn't just make a second account? Or was his friend? This test seems like a complete flop.

He did pass the test. I would consider the test to be impossible to pass to anyone without a time machine. So I guess there are real time travelers that do occasionally come and visit us here on Paranormalis. Probably at the rate of about one out of a thousand.

tomkiel

He did pass the test. I would consider the test to be impossible to pass to anyone without a time machine. So I guess there are real time travelers that do occasionally come and visit us here on Paranormalis. Probably at the rate of about one out of a thousand.
As I said, what if it's just a second account? or a friend? your test really isn't that good

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As I said, what if it's just a second account? or a friend? your test really isn't that good

So you think that I created a second account to pose as a time traveler to answer my own question? Sorry. I didn't do that. But a moderator has access to everyone's IP address. So that could easily be checked.

tomkiel

So you think that I created a second account to pose as a time traveler to answer my own question? Sorry. I didn't do that. But a moderator has access to everyone's IP address. So that could easily be checked.
You saying "I didn't do that" is like a murderer saying "Nah man, I didn't kill that person" again, it might've been your friend, hell if I know

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You saying "I didn't do that" is like a murderer saying "Nah man, I didn't kill that person" again, it might've been your friend, hell if I know

It sounds like you are taking the stance that it couldn't have been a real time traveler. To be quite honest about it, I never expected to see anyone pass the test. So I don't know if the guy is just a real good psychic mind reader. But he passed my test within 5 minutes of my posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.