I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkiel

It sounds like you are taking the stance that it couldn't have been a real time traveler. To be quite honest about it, I never expected to see anyone pass the test. So I don't know if the guy is just a real good psychic mind reader. But he passed my test within 5 minutes of my posting it.
I'm just pointing out ways that the test could be exploited and how can you go around it, I don't know if he was a real time traveler

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm just pointing out ways that the test could be exploited and how can you go around it, I don't know if he was a real time traveler

I suspect the guy was the real deal. He sort of freaked out after the fact and played it low key after that. What amused me the most was the other posters in the thread did not believe he was a time traveler.

tomkiel

I suspect the guy was the real deal. He sort of freaked out after the fact and played it low key after that. What amused me the most was the other posters in the thread did not believe he was a time traveler.
He freaked out, after he himself. . . what? From what you're saying it sounds like he just randomly guessed it, which is probably more likely than him being an actual time travel and time travelers existing.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
He freaked out, after he himself. . . what? From what you're saying it sounds like he just randomly guessed it, which is probably more likely than him being an actual time travel and time travelers existing.

I would think the odds would be better at winning the lottery than guessing the answer to an infinite number of possible questions.

titorite

I mean you've got a profile picture of some old ass fucking microwave or some shit like that, I'm pretty sure that me having the standard one is better than yours

Hahaha Actually my profile picture is of my Rife Machines. They have saved about 6 lives and helped with countless lesser non fatal diseases.

Its fringe science. Some claim pseudo science. but not the people that lived and not everyone else that got cured by using them.

tomkiel

Hahaha Actually my profile picture is of my Rife Machines. They have saved about 6 lives and helped with countless lesser non fatal diseases.

Its fringe science. Some claim pseudo science. but not the people that lived and not everyone else that got cured by using them.
Well they still look like a microwave.

tomkiel

What Type of weapon do you use as a Soldier @tomkiel ?
Well in Russia we used the standard issue HY-4 rifle with an adaptive magazine, meaning that with a bit of work that you can do in the field, it can chamber most common calibers like for example the common ones that are used in these times like 7.62 and 5.56 (phased out in most of what you would now call the first and second world, but still in wide civilian use.) We also have these fancy scopes that allow you to see through them without actually looking at them, you have like this little glass in front of your eye and it can display the feed from the scope's camera. Also I know that you didn't ask about that, but armor is becoming more lightweight and better meaning that you can have more of it, so now we also have armor on our thighs, upper arms and some more on our face.

tomkiel

And saved people from what? How exactly does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.