I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkiel

there has to be a way back or the whole reduced sentence was just bull shit to get you in the mech.
beside if hey let you stay you can really mess up the whole game if you wanted to.
shit like insider trades on the stock market and poof new money to use in all sorts of ways to cause them fits
not to mention offing the bad guy before he starts the war . I mean you could really be a problem to there time line
And yeah, I imagine that they planned to just kill me if I lived

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well dude I would be just a little bit jumpy about whos near me if I was wearin your shoes,
so what happens to trump, do they kill him off
how long before they do away cash money and what is in its stead
does the us build trumps freakin wall
do the Chinese ever stop the birth thing, you know the one child limit
dose California ever drop off into the sea

tomkiel

well dude I would be just a little bit jumpy about whos near me if I was wearin your shoes,
so what happens to trump, do they kill him off
how long before they do away cash money and what is in its stead
does the us build trumps freakin wall
do the Chinese ever stop the birth thing, you know the one child limit
dose California ever drop off into the sea
What happens to Trump? Just like to every other dick president, he becomes a footnote in the history books. Money is still being used. I'm not too sure about the wall thing.
You know that the one child policy is no more, right?
Nope still there, though the radiation makes it a bit more ticklish when you go there.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well kinda, sorta, almost, as of 2016 all family's can have 2 kids
so fukushima turned the west coast to dead zone is that what your sayin
so I am guessing the whole global warming crap is bullshit too
how do they build on mars , is it domes on the surface or under ground
is it hard to go to space or is it fairly cheap
you got selected to go through time, ok ,, did it look to you like there were folks who wanted to be first, or were you pretty much kept in lockup. I mean did it look like a big project, or just a small teem at a test lab

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't seem to be able to find the post where our proclaimed time traveler established his credibility. Did he pass the time traveler test? Was the post deleted?

tomkiel

I don't seem to be able to find the post where our proclaimed time traveler established his credibility. Did he pass the time traveler test? Was the post deleted?
A time traveler test? I didn't even know that there was one, could you link me to it or something?

tomkiel

Sure. Just post the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.
That's impossible as I stated that I think it was one of the first tests of the time travel machine, I'm guessing something went wrong and I went back over a hundred years back and the machine didn't come with me so I can't travel into the future, I'm just like any other person, I can only travel to the future at the rate of one second per second

Status
Not open for further replies.