Incoming Aliens

lamdo263

I defy you or anyone else to find a single prediction that can be confirmed that Baba Vanga made.
Whether or not the prediction came true.

I'd wager not a single Baba Vanga prediction anyone can find can be confirmed as an actual prediction she made.

I guess no one noticed that she (supposedly) said that Obama would be the last president, and immediately after Trump's election, we suddenly got a new "prediction" about Trump.

Harte
Ah' yeah, they at time, both Babba & Nostradamus say, predicted pretty near the same thing and it's multifaceted in print, too boot. I don't know however, on the byways and highways of time-space if they've ever met and danced. That would be pleasant to see, wouldn't it?

steven chiverton

some predictions are a bit off and at times inaccurate compared to the other seers predictions and sometimes it differs from others and they've ben to unreliable over the decades and some predictions were made after the event has long past meaning they just put the predictions together to match the even that has long past to credit the seer which is cheating

Mayhem

Zenith
Most of it these days are people latching on to them for youtube money, once you realize that then ya have to go back to what was originally said not changes to make it look more dramatic or next year type of stuff. If people cant see that well .............................

steven chiverton

i see they've pushed that phoney comet strike predictions up from 2020 or 2021 to 2029 cant they get it right or the people who falsified there predictions cause thats not what ive seen online before and if they keep pushing the dates forward after the date has come and passed and nothing happened , to many times over the decades like usual then there credibility isent to good after all

Creshna1c

Most of it these days are people latching on to them for youtube money, once you realize that then ya have to go back to what was originally said not changes to make it look more dramatic or next year type of stuff. If people cant see that well .............................
People make money of a video they make at home? Weird. Our economy is weird. We are doomed for being frivolous. Ha. Now. Doomed because it's just our extinction.

Creshna1c

i see they've pushed that phoney comet strike predictions up from 2020 or 2021 to 2029 cant they get it right or the people who falsified there predictions cause thats not what ive seen online before and if they keep pushing the dates forward after the date has come and passed and nothing happened , to many times over the decades like usual then there credibility isent to good after all
What verified prediction has ever come true? Enlighten me kind sir.

steven chiverton

the comet strike was said to happen during a war between America and Russia and that never happened go back few decades look at all the predictions and what dident come true i used to have a collection of Nostradamus dvds about his predictions and over the years some have passed and never happened and back in the 70s or 80 ive seen a video on YouTube about the amount of predictions made by Nostradamus that dident come true and like some who have traveled to the future as claimed and saw things that never happened in our timeline in the past may of been to the alternate reality and thought it was ours as the hdr dose not have a reality checker built into it to even tell you if your in our reality or a paralleled one where what you see there isent seen here so to many have got it wrong

Mayhem

Zenith
Nostradamus predicted in one of his quatrains that when China moves it will shake the world. This can be seen various ways but in the last 50 years china has come a long way.

steven chiverton

its hard to remember them all but ive parted with my old Nostradamus dvd long time ago one if i remember was suposed to be for 1975 or thats long past and never happened and i think for back in 73 that never happened either it was such a long time ago its hard to remember them properly