Debate Is changing the past possible

mariya94

I agree, changing one thing does not mean that the timeline will be damaged. If its for the better, then why would the timeline be damaged? For instance, if a person that has treated people badly were to go back with the intent of treating them nicer, then things would be better for them in the long run. That person will have a better future and will have better memories as a result. They are essentially fixing the past. As for time travel to the direct past, I believe it is possible. I believe that through astral possession, you can go to your direct past. This is a non-dangerous way of changing the past, so the timeline won't be damaged.
Do you know someone who changed the past with astral possession?
Well I know Adam Thoth and Traveler Malaki did astral possession. I believe their claims. I think anyone who has mastered astral projection can move on to astral possession.

Angelhoney

Traveler Malaki has been a member on this forum for 12 years. He claim to have changed the past and saver his friend from death.

Angelhoney

He said he used a magic spell first. Then he used a technique with intense meditation. He woulf focus on the time period he wants to travel to and then he would feel his body being pulled. Then he falls a sleep. When he wakes up he is in the past.

Into the Mystic

I dunno about magic, sounds a bit off to me! :D

But the meditation part is almost exactly how I am trying to get back into the past. Does TM ever come on here? I'd love to ask him a few questions :)

neil williams

I agree, changing one thing does not mean that the timeline will be damaged. If its for the better, then why would the timeline be damaged? For instance, if a person that has treated people badly were to go back with the intent of treating them nicer, then things would be better for them in the long run. That person will have a better future and will have better memories as a result. They are essentially fixing the past. As for time travel to the direct past, I believe it is possible. I believe that through astral possession, you can go to your direct past. This is a non-dangerous way of changing the past, so the timeline won't be damaged.
Do you know someone who changed the past with astral possession?
Well I know Adam Thoth and Traveler Malaki did astral possession. I believe their claims. I think anyone who has mastered astral projection can move on to astral possession.
I see your point. My thinking was that time is like a train track and the past is/are like the stations we pass through on the way to the future. If we went back to a previous station and re-routed the track (by changing a memory or memories... which I think would have a ripple effect... for example, if we went back and saved the life of someone that originally died, that would really alter the timeline, as their very existence from that point on would alter the line, as they their memories and the memories of those they meet would also change) then what would happen to the future? Would it vanish or conflict with the new timeline (track) that has been created? This is a question I raise in my novel... should we change history? I think there is fixed time, like their are fixed memories... if we go back and start altering memories, then we and the world around us will change... maybe for the better, but maybe for the worse. I think there are positives and negatives about changing the past, but it's still abusing what was originally there. All just thoughts and questions really. Nothing is set in stone.

emanuela

This makes sense, until a point.,,

Surely - If you could teach your other self to go your timeline - you could teach yourself to go there . . ?

Edit - Noticed you caught yourself on this one afterwards :D - I'm not a thunder thief :D

Ok, I'm not sure I get it :D Your question is how teach my parallel self to come in my timeline? I think this is a detail that should be seen later! The basic idea was : if I can go to another timeline and change the past, why can't someone else (like my parallel self) come here from another timeline and change my past? :rolleyes:

yes, I get you :) - but (if) you could teach your alternative self to travel to your timeline, then surely it would make sense to teach yourself instead . .. ?

Hmm...I guess yes? I think if one day another Emanuela will come here and pray me to help her I think I will accept!

Anyway, I wonder, if someone else come back in my past and warn me to don't do some things, what happens to me now in 2016? I will find myself in 2013 in the blink of an eye? And I won't know anything about three years later? Will I relive my life since 2013? I think will happen this! Because we don't know if other people changed the past much times and we restart and restart again from a point of our life many times, and we don't notice this! And until nobody interfers with our life, our story will go as it has to go, but if someone interfers with us, our future will change. So I think we can interfers intentionally and change what we want to change, because it's our claim to choose what change and what not change, even if we have ever known the past is past. Otherwise I don't know how to explain why some things that I felt to happen, then they happened.
Warn me if I explained or if I have to rewrite better :notworthy: