Is everyone psychic?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
You have an answer: QUOTING "Not that I suspect you are trying to 'kill someone or put them to sleep with your apple pie personality', don't make any plans to move just yet. Tomorrow is another day that will make you have a good feeling about yourself and try not to obsess too much over the changes. After Christmas you will find an interesting proposition for a job . See where it leads. You may want to take it."
Thanks... :) It seems Jarrod has a sense of humor...

label

All I know is when it is dark the shadows comes alive and is SCREAMING almost in a demonic tone. It never stops it doesn't go away... I feel there claw like hands on my legs crabbing hold of me when I try to sleep filling me with fear. Their hands feel old dry and smells of coal.

Sometimes they will push their sharp claws into my back, a sharp pain "almost electrifying" shoots trough me and then I see it...

3 wars be fought the first is famine the second sickness of every variation and the third is greed. Yea I know.... to much TV... :rolleyes:

label

Did you want to ask Jarrod something or just get a funny (joke) reply?

To be clear I am not making fun of you I do actually take you seriously. As for wanting interaction with your friend I will pass out of respect for both him and you. Not because I don't believe you because I really do. But because I am afraid of things I don't understand.

JasperMoon

I knew you weren't making fun of me. In fact, I thought maybe you would like to see the lighter side of Jarrod. He's the fun guy. And that's fine if you don't want any reading or anything answered. Jarrod says he'll think about sending you a message later all the same. You must like Elton John--a candle in the wind, or is it Princess Diana you admire?

label

I knew you weren't making fun of me. In fact, I thought maybe you would like to see the lighter side of Jarrod. He's the fun guy. And that's fine if you don't want any reading or anything answered. Jarrod says he'll think about sending you a message later all the same. You must like Elton John--a candle in the wind, or is it Princess Diana you admire?

LOL but no... hehehe :)

The candle is a reminder that each soul needs its own space to burn and that eventually the flame will die. It acts as a reminder as the flame represents passion, fury and strength and the frailty of life. It can bend steel burn sand to glass or diamonds to dust. thus as humble as it is... its potential goes far beyond its current state. So also human potential....