Is the 2-m band being used by time travellers

Mayhem

Zenith
Open source intelligence (OSINT) is the practice of collecting information from published or otherwise publicly available sources

walt willis

My father gave me some good advice: Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see and you may be alright?

I was lucky to have Phil Corso's brother-in-law as a HS electronics teacher and a top gun professor for a college electronics teacher.

I was a communications officer for two years in the military and still continue to operate on every HAM radio band.

I find it unlikely some far advanced time travelers from our future would use the 2 meter band?

Digital SSB may be the ghost voice being heard?

Relax and enjoy the ride as life is too short to waste time worrying about being eaten by aliens! bq-5c16a95faae3e.png

mullac998

I'm going to have to draw this thread to a close. I decoded the message and last night in the early hours of the morning I met with two time travelers call Sandy and Sebastian. I not at liberty to go into it any further. But when the circumstances are right I will reveal all.

TimeFlipper

I'm going to have to draw this thread to a close. I decoded the message and last night in the early hours of the morning I met with two time travelers call Sandy and Sebastian. I not at liberty to go into it any further. But when the circumstances are right I will reveal all.
Lord Henry aka The Scientist told you what to write didnt he..."Sandy and Sebastian", two more of his fantasy people :ROFLMAO:..He`s making you look a complete fool with all of his crazy stories that he`s getting you to write....You have absolutely nothing to "reveal", its all total BS :ROFLMAO:..

No doubt there will be more fantasy stories you will come up with, courtesy of good LH...looking forward to seeing them Mullac998 sock puppet :ROFLMAO:..

mullac998

Lord Henry aka The Scientist told you what to write didnt he..."Sandy and Sebastian", two more of his fantasy people :ROFLMAO:..He`s making you look a complete fool with all of his crazy stories that he`s getting you to write....You have absolutely nothing to "reveal", its all total BS :ROFLMAO:..

No doubt there will be more fantasy stories you will come up with, courtesy of good LH...looking forward to seeing them Mullac998 sock puppet :ROFLMAO:..
Typically you mock what you don't understand. These two time travellers have already told me the sound an object makes tells you something about its nature. Time portals make a rasping, raspberry sound, that can be opened with a acoustic laser. That is all I'm going to reveal at the moment, so the conversation has now ended.

Mayhem

Zenith
An observation @mullac998 you seem to cross paths will a good deal more time travellers than others on this forum, some never do.

Any ideas why it might be different with you?

mullac998

An observation @mullac998 you seem to cross paths will a good deal more time travellers than others on this forum, some never do.

Any ideas why it might be different with you?
The reason I meet a lot of time travellers is it runs in the family you could say. My future offspring are time travellers. Especially my grandson John.

Enough said on the matter as some things are personal.

TimeFlipper

Typically you mock what you don't understand. These two time travellers have already told me the sound an object makes tells you something about its nature. Time portals make a rasping, raspberry sound, that can be opened with a acoustic laser. That is all I'm going to reveal at the moment, so the conversation has now ended.
Utter rubbish, portals making a "raspberry sound" that are opened with an acoustic laser, LH at his best there!! :ROFLMAO:..
So how does an acoustic laser work? :LOL: :notworthy:..