Its impossible to time travel without causing a paradox

Apri1

I guess your answer proves you are not a time traveler. A real time traveler would just travel forward in time to see me post the question. And then come back to post the correct answer. And apparently this test actually works. We have had one person successfully pass the test so far.

Either you're incredibly naive or you intentionally asked a trick question. One past doesn't necessarily correlate with a single deterministic future, but rather many deterministic futures depending on qualia flow selection. A time traveler who is unable to do so would fail to answer your question, while possibly still being a real time traveler. One solution perhaps would be to answer all possible questions you would ask, but then you'd accuse them of having a shotgun approach. Unless you've deterministically picked a question that remains static for all possible futures (unlikely). There's better tests for time travelers, tbh.

And trust me there already been so many paradoxes happen.

Aaaannnd hoax. That was quick. Fakes for days. Where my real time traveler homebois at?

Lets start with me explaining what a paradox is: a paradox is what is caused by any action you do in the future or the past.

That isn't what a paradox is lmao. Paradoxes are logical impossibilities conjured up by bad fiction.

the universe contains an infinite amount of dimension that we constantly change, but the dimensions are so alike that the change is barely even noticeable on a short time scale but the difference between all the possible dimensions grows exponentially with time.

While true, this isn't a paradox.

Just to alert everyone here on Paranormalis, "Noah" from ApexTV is a hoax that's been debunked many times.

Alright people I don't know what the hell is wrong with you all but I have experienced time travel and if you don't wanna believe me screw you all plus I know what a fucking paradox is. Seriously why the fuck are such retards you cant even make a universal time travel test.

Care to have a real chat? Do you understand the mechanism and manner of your travel? Could you describe it? You have stated it's involuntary. How are you aware that you time traveled? Was there a drastic change? Could you give details on when it occurred and what was going on at the time? Thanks.

Harte

Alright people I don't know what the hell is wrong with you all but I have experienced time travel and if you don't wanna believe me screw you all plus I know what a fucking paradox is. Seriously why the fuck are such retards you cant even make a universal time travel test.
Yet you claimed to have explained it, and didn't.
And you persist in not defining "paradox," nor are you giving any examples.

What else are we to think?

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Either you're incredibly naive or you intentionally asked a trick question. One past doesn't necessarily correlate with a single deterministic future, but rather many deterministic futures depending on qualia flow selection. A time traveler who is unable to do so would fail to answer your question, while possibly still being a real time traveler. One solution perhaps would be to answer all possible questions you would ask, but then you'd accuse them of having a shotgun approach. Unless you've deterministically picked a question that remains static for all possible futures (unlikely). There's better tests for time travelers, tbh.

I did direct the future path to be taken with my test. Obviously that path would only be possible to someone who could time travel. It appears to be a valid test to me. I might remind you that another poster did pass this test within 5 minutes of my posting the test. Based on that result I do have to conclude that the test is valid. But do please provide us with other time traveler tests that would validate their claims.

Apri1

No, it's not true - there are not an "infinite amount of dimensions" in the universe - and yes, it's not a paradox.

Harte

I wouldn't call them dimensions, but the idea is right. There's infinitely many possible outcomes and futures.

I did direct the future path to be taken with my test. Obviously that path would only be possible to someone who could time travel. It appears to be a valid test to me. I might remind you that another poster did pass this test within 5 minutes of my posting the test. Based on that result I do have to conclude that the test is valid. But do please provide us with other time traveler tests that would validate their claims.

I've yet to see a way to accurately define, distinguish, and label each individual future. If you've found a way to do that, that's already fairly impressive. And yes, randomly guessing like the one user did can pass the test as well. False postives and false negatives makes it a bad test.

My "time travel test" is usually really simple stuff, and varies depending on the nature of the claim. Most hoaxes debunk themselves fairly quick, like our friend here. No need to even run the test when it's clearly fake in the first post.

Harte

There might be an infinite number of possible timelines, but I've not seen that argument made successfully.
Those timelines are not dimensions, as you already said.

Still waiting for THETRUTH3 (and that name says all I really need to know) to give us some examples of paradoxes that cannot be avoided, or even of what a paradox is.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Your test does not make sense because as I stated earlier I have experienced time travel, as we all know there are different types of time travelers. I have been a victim of time traveling involuntary as I can't control how and where I time travel and it just happens randomly.I have no way of knowing when I am going to time travel. If you would like to get familiar with my time traveling stories I can send you a link.

The opening sentence in your first posting is clue number one, that you are just another attention seeker....
Quote: Hello i have experienced time travel myself and i wanted to share the terrifying truth for so long but i wasn`t able to get anyone`s "attention"...

You then go on to mention ApexTv, who actually are a bunch of guys that purposely make fake video clips, and every single one of them is a farce, which frankly i love seeing as they make me laugh so very very much!! :ROFLMAO:...FYI, a farce is a comedy that aims at entertaining an audience through situations that are highly exaggerated and extravagant and consequently, improbable :LOL:..

The involuntary time-travelling you mention that you cannot control, was merely taken from that excellent movie, The Time-Travellers Wife, i will post a video clip of it...Your use of the word "retard" reminds me of a Paranormalis member who i believe is under a gagging order at present, and used that word when ever he got angry, perhaps you know him!!...IMHO you are just another attention seeking fake...

THETRUTH3

Okey as many of you guys probably want to get familiar with my stories, I will send you a link to a YouTube page on which I told my story. I want to end this argument.And prove to you all I am not a hoax. I am just not a typical time traveler. I will post a link whenever I can. But that won't happen until I know that at least someone believes me.

Apri1

Okey as many of you guys probably want to get familiar with my stories, I will send you a link to a YouTube page on which I told my story. I want to end this argument.And prove to you all I am not a hoax. I am just not a typical time traveler. I will post a link whenever I can. But that won't happen until I know that at least someone believes me.

I'm happy to believe when the person demonstrates they're a time traveler. So far, you have not done so. I'm pretty easy to please, tbh.

The involuntary time-travelling you mention that you cannot control, was merely taken from that excellent movie, The Time-Travellers Wife, i will post a video clip of it...

I actually experience this. Not like the movie though. It's a bit different.