Its impossible to time travel without causing a paradox

THETRUTH3

The opening sentence in your first posting is clue number one, that you are just another attention seeker....
Quote: Hello i have experienced time travel myself and i wanted to share the terrifying truth for so long but i wasn`t able to get anyone`s "attention"...

You then go on to mention ApexTv, who actually are a bunch of guys that purposely make fake video clips, and every single one of them is a farce, which frankly i love seeing as they make me laugh so very very much!! :ROFLMAO:...FYI, a farce is a comedy that aims at entertaining an audience through situations that are highly exaggerated and extravagant and consequently, improbable :LOL:..

The involuntary time-travelling you mention that you cannot control, was merely taken from that excellent movie, The Time-Travellers Wife, i will post a video clip of it...Your use of the word "retard" reminds me of a Paranormalis member who i believe is under a gagging order at present, and used that word when ever he got angry, perhaps you know him!!...IMHO you are just another attention seeking fake...

Everyone has their own opinion, but you are obviously far away from the truth if you are trying to debunk me, just my looking at the way I say things, honestly you are acting like a child, I wont even mention that you said I stole my time traveling method from some sci-fi movie called ".Just so you know, everyone has their own of talking and if I confuse a paradox with something else that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about.

taykair

As an obedient drone of societal pressures, I am required to accept people as whatever-the-hell they choose to identify themselves as. Therefore, if you say you are a time traveler, then you must indeed be one. I, for one, will not risk a lawsuit by denying your right to be whatever it is that you say you are.

I'll also support you if you claim to be a robot, a tree branch, a container of Silly-Putty, a glazed donut, or a toilet brush. My open-mindedness knows no bounds. I'm not going to be accused of being some kind of closed-minded fascist, after all.

Oh. Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that there's anything wrong with being a closed-minded fascist. If you want to identify as a clos...

Aw, hell. I give up.

matt_wells63

Hello, I have experienced time travel myself and I wanted to share the terrifying truth for so long but I wasn't able to get anyone's attention . The truth may seem simple to most of you but only very few of you may understand the incredible consequences of time travel.And trust me there already been so many paradoxes happen. Lets start with me explaining what a paradox is: a paradox is what is caused by any action you do in the future or the past. A good example being in 2017 Noah has arrived from 2030 and he wasn't able to go back to his time because he was fired from his job as a time traveler. From then on he got in touch with a YouTube channel called Apex TV, he told the world his story,but what he didn't realize is that he told so much about the future that he caused a paradox that completely changed everything in the future for us. An example of that being him saying that Donald J Trump will be re-elected in the 2020 Election. Him saying that throughout many interviews in a row, may have already triggered a few dozens of millions of American citizens not voting for Trump, in the next election in order to stop him from getting re-elected in 2020.If he wasn't to be elected that would trigger every single president to be different from what they were meant to be in the dimension in which Noah lived. Just so you understand, the universe contains an infinite amount of dimension that we constantly change, but the dimensions are so alike that the change is barely even noticeable on a short time scale but the difference between all the possible dimensions grows exponentially with time.

Please if I you read this get in touch with me and I will try to answer all of your questions and quickly as I can.But please don't just ignore me.

TT

matt_wells63

Alright people I don't know what the hell is wrong with you all but I have experienced time travel and if you don't wanna believe me screw you all plus I know what a fucking paradox is. Seriously why the fuck are such retards you cant even make a universal time travel test.
Ok if time travel was possible there could be no test to give to a time traveler to take. Everything would be different. It would be like a new dimension for the person traveling. There would be similarities but different. Stephen Hawking once had a time traveler test as many might know where he invited time travelers to show up at a time and coordinates to have a party for him. No one showed up. My theory is no one wanted to because A. Stephen Hawkings was not anything special to the future traveler that they have met someone far exceeding his IQ and would be ultimately wasting their time. Or B. to much info given to Mr. Hawking would cause a significant time paradox. I’m going to go with A. :)

TimeFlipper

As an obedient drone of societal pressures, I am required to accept people as whatever-the-hell they choose to identify themselves as. Therefore, if you say you are a time traveler, then you must indeed be one. I, for one, will not risk a lawsuit by denying your right to be whatever it is that you say you are.

I'll also support you if you claim to be a robot, a tree branch, a container of Silly-Putty, a glazed donut, or a toilet brush. My open-mindedness knows no bounds. I'm not going to be accused of being some kind of closed-minded fascist, after all.

Oh. Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that there's anything wrong with being a closed-minded fascist. If you want to identify as a clos...

Aw, hell. I give up.

(y) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

You have presented exactly nothing that requires debunking.
All you've done is show that you can at least use sentences to communicate.
Nobody's trying to debunk that.

Harte

Dont forget Hartey, that he generally places an apostrophe into the correct area, he`s good at that ;) :D..

TimeFlipper

Ok if time travel was possible there could be no test to give to a time traveler to take. Everything would be different. It would be like a new dimension for the person traveling. There would be similarities but different. Stephen Hawking once had a time traveler test as many might know where he invited time travelers to show up at a time and coordinates to have a party for him. No one showed up. My theory is no one wanted to because A. Stephen Hawkings was not anything special to the future traveler that they have met someone far exceeding his IQ and would be ultimately wasting their time. Or B. to much info given to Mr. Hawking would cause a significant time paradox. I’m going to go with A. :)

Stephen Hawking was widely known for his wonderful wit and humour, which was shown by his invitation to time-travellers...
Not only was he highly respected for his contribution to physics, he was highly respected for his unwavering determination to overcome the debilitating effects of motor neurone disease...He is a shining example to all mankind..

Personally i dont believe that any "time-traveller" should automatically be given the status of having a high IQ...It would be the people who actually made the time-travel possible, that have the high IQ`s..

Cirrus

Okey as many of you guys probably want to get familiar with my stories, I will send you a link to a YouTube page on which I told my story. I want to end this argument.And prove to you all I am not a hoax. I am just not a typical time traveler. I will post a link whenever I can. But that won't happen until I know that at least someone believes me.

I believe in you just as you believe in yourself.