John Titor Research Updates!

PamelaM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Kinda of like the christians being told there was no god for instance.[/b]
But there really is a God. So how does this compare? If someone told me there was no God it would not convince me that there was no God when I knew in my heart there was a God. I would simply ignore that person. So I guess I am not sure how this compares....????

He is either debunked or he isn't.

Think I will contact Larry Haber and see if he knows anything about this.

J-Truthseeker

Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

OK let's just hope now that Disney is not just creating a cover operation for something that may have actually happened regarding a real time traveler, if not Disney could actually be sued with a class action law suit for perpetuating a hoax up to this magnitude, after all did note John Titor elude to Art Bell back in 1998 of the upcoming events of 911? If so then Disney would be partially responsible for orchestrating those 911 events and the 911 conspiracy theorist talking alot on the net lately will now have more fuel for the fire. Either way it looks like Mickey Mouse has really taken just one step to far in the wrong direction and owes everyone an apology.

James Truthseeker

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Virtual girl quote\"Kinda of like the christians being told there was no god for instance.\"

But there really is a God. So how does this compare?
If someone told me there was no God it would not convince me that
there was no God when I knew in my heart there was a God.
I would simply ignore that person. So I guess I am not sure how this compares....????

He is either debunked or he isn't.[/b]
Pamela,

I was only using GOD as an example. Meaning, if you are convinced of something, then no matter what I post, your mind is made up. You can not change a mind that is set in stone. I am in no way bashing christians or saying there is no god. Please understand that. I apoligize if I offended anyone. That was perhaps the wrong subject to use for an example, it was just the first one that came to mind as something solid.

VG :)

Not An Art Bell Imposter

Now is the time to put the old dog to rest.
YOU WISH, LOL! You haven't proven anything. This is another sham, of course. There's nothing about Titor or even time travel in the Disney article, the only point of intersection with Titor's story is the year 2036. But your story does seem to indicate that someone went to some trouble to get a report into the intelius system (not familiar with it, how hard can it be to enter a phony record?) with a name of John A. Titor dated 3/1/05.

For some reason THERE ARE AN AWFUL LOT OF PEOPLE who would like us to believe than Titor was a fraud, and I think that is about all the people who feel threatened by his message. Certainly the meat and dairy industries do not want people thinking about Mad Cow Disease with every burger and steak and milkshake they huff down. And despite the apparent election results, a majority of Americans suspects that the corrupt and morally bankrupt Bush administration is hiding something. With the amazing number of imposters and frauds there are (see http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/Impos...rsAndFrauds.cfm) it is clear that there are a lot of people who have hidden agendas regarding John Titor. The anonymous persona 'VirtualGirl" is clearly one of them, who would imagine that this little bit of skimpy evidence is enough to convince people that Titor was a hoaxer. Did Disney invent a plausible time machine too, "VirtualGirl"? And you really think we should all believe that Disney hatched a plan which included posting as Titor in 2000 talking about the development of a police state and civil war five years later, all to promote a theme park? Where is this police-state-themed Disney theme park now, "VirtualGirl"?

You must be delusional to think that such skimpy evidence would convince anyone, and Titor's story requires much more explanation than you have provided. Whatever you hope to ultimately accomplish I have to guess at, but you have failed to show any conclusive evidence here that Titor was a hoaxer. If you work for a disinformation group in an agency somewhere, you should be demoted to emptying trash cans, because your efforts online are pathetic. You're going to have to give people a lot more credit for having some brains, "VirtualGirl"! :kiss:

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

PS: There is a Yahoo Group email list ([email protected]; contact [email protected]) where we have been dealing with a similar phony trying to impersonate Art Bell (who actually has the gall to give himself the email address [email protected]) who has summarily announced that Titor was a fraud, as if all of those who have been touched by the emerging truth in Titor's words should just let the matter drop. Please join the list if you're interested, you will see from the intensity and deceptiveness of the opposition that there must be some good reasons why so many people can go to so much trouble to try to discredit Titor's words.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Also remember, the lawyer for the \"Titor\" family even lives on Disney property in Celebration. I think you guys should take all the information given to you and think this through.[/b]
"VirtualGirl" is referring to the public face of the "John Titor Foundation", which is just another individual or group of scammers. They claim to represent Titor's mother, yet according to Titor he went to considerable efforts to make sure his family and younger self on our timeline didn't fall victim to the emerging police state. His mother would have to be a blithering idiot to expose herself and her family to the federal agents who could easily track her down through this group. All they're doing is hyping cheap mugs and T-shirts along with an embellished book of Titor's sayings, it's obvious they're just profiteering off the story. If they had any integrity they'd be trying to change the worldline!

"VirtualGirl" is correct however in her suggestion that everyone should think through all the information that's available about Titor, and definitely not accept someone else's preconceived ideas about whether he is or is not a hoax. Do you see a Bush police state emerging, or do you not? Bush has control of all three branches of the American government and he is working hard to consolidate his power further, even his supporters ought to be able to agree to that simple observation. Use the brain God gave you and don't be led like a sheep to its slaughter...

HDRKID

Always knew that Mickey was a rat, but this is too much. I actually went to Disney World and Epcot right after 9-11 and it was a ghost town. Believe me, they do not profit from scaring people to death.

I do not think that the John Titor story would help Disney, unless they start selling gieger counters, fallout shelters, and apocalyptic horror movies. ;)

What's next the DOOMSDAY ride, see the world after WWIII, you'll have a BLAST!

WWIII is anything but fun and Disney is a fun company, not a bunch of conspiracy theorists trying to cook up a new nightmarish videogame.

This is like accusing Donald Trump of being a communist. :)
(Red hair - knew he was a red! :))

PamelaM

I have recieved a response from Mr. Haber waiting for permission to post it.

modern_day_tt

Hi VG,

I think you have done some great work, but I think more digging is needed.

I ran searches for John Titor on the following people search sites(whitepages.com, zabasearch.com, switchboard.com, ussearch.com) and not one found a John Titor in Florida.

Intelius.com uses a public search algorithm to find out info on people, real or imaginary. It will scourer any and all public records to find info on a person and then store said info in it database. This information doesn't have to be confirmed in anyway. For example, if you were to pay for a couple of subscription to well know publications(Time, Wall Street Journal, etc.) and were to place a false name and false address on the subscription, your false identity would eventually be picked up by a public search service and entered into it's database. Because John Titor isn't showing up on the previous sites, and because his address is bogus, leads me to believe that someone is trying to perpetrate a hoax.

The Disney stuff was good! :D Could be that Disney had a hand in the deception, but more digging is required. Good catch!

-MDTT

StarLord

Not an art bell,

It's easy to think that you have proved that the information from Virtualgirl has no weight or bearing. What have you offered to prove that Titor is NOT a hoax?

Before you relegate someone that has actively searched different avenues to the duties of moving trash, I suggest you pony up a little closer with all the facts you have that prove that Titor is real.