John Titor Research Updates!

Mudpuppy

Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Not An Art Bell Imposter\")</div>
You must be delusional to think that such skimpy evidence would convince anyone, and Titor's story requires much more explanation than you have provided. Whatever you hope to ultimately accomplish I have to guess at, but you have failed to show any conclusive evidence here that Titor was a hoaxer. If you work for a disinformation group in an agency somewhere, you should be demoted to emptying trash cans, because your efforts online are pathetic. You're going to have to give people a lot more credit for having some brains, \"VirtualGirl\"! :kiss: [/b]
Karl,
While you have some valid points, is the above really neccessary? Virtual Girl is a valued member of our community and certainly one of the strongest JT enthusiasts. She, like all of us, is merely eager to get to the bottom of the whole JT mystery and has added another piece of the puzzle. While it's open for scutinization, as she so plainly pointed out, calling someone you don't even know delusional is uncalled for. You negate all your valid points by resorting to name calling and conspiratorial thinking. Virtual is not a part of any disinformation group. In fact, she has provided more research and information to this site in the past year on John Titor, than anyone. You are certainly welcome here, but if you want people to respond to your posts, you might want to either edit that post or apology. We are not the same calibar as some of the other JT groups. We actually have manners here and we'd like it to remain that way.

Regards,

Kelley

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Not An Art Bell Imposter\")</div>
You must be delusional to think that such skimpy evidence would convince anyone, and Titor's story requires much more explanation than you have provided. Whatever you hope to ultimately accomplish I have to guess at, but you have failed to show any conclusive evidence here that Titor was a hoaxer. If you work for a disinformation group in an agency somewhere, you should be demoted to emptying trash cans, because your efforts online are pathetic. You're going to have to give people a lot more credit for having some brains, \"VirtualGirl\"! :kiss:

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/[/b]
Karl,

:p I can see how you would think this just looking at this thread. Go into our archive and you will see the rest of my research. This isn't all of it. Only another piece of the puzzle. Sorry, I guess I assumed everyone would know to go and look. And no I'm not delusional. I'm only reporting what I see. Also remember, I did say there would be people that would thow anything I said out simpley because they choose NOT to see. And yes, I know who your are. I get emails from you almost daily.

VG

J-Truthseeker

I would have to agree with HDR Kid,

But for all we know Disney itself could be the very perpetrators who help finance WW3 and bring about the destruction of human civilization as we know it, but this would mean there would have to be some other hidden agenda going on because if that be the real case, then Disney would loose the majority of its visitors, because by then they would all be dead. Man I've heard of killer rides before, but now they've gone just a little to far!

James Truthseeker

virtualgirl

John Titor Research Updates!

i just want to take a moment to thank everyone that has supported me in my research.

Starlord...I know we don't always agree, but thank you very much.
Mudpuppy....your my bud and i thank you.

You notice it's very easy to just discount something without looking at the big picture. I'm not asking anyone to research. Just look at all that has been provided since I came to the forum. Number a piece of paper and right down each point and then look at it as a whole. Everything that I have provided can be verified very easily. :) I'll see If I can find something else on this new theme at Disney. I myself wonder what the dates are when they first broke ground on the project.

Okay, I was curious as to when Disney started this project so I went lurking alittle. Here is another article. I will color in certain dates in red to point them out.

Disney brings high technology to the thrill ride with the launch of Mission: SPACE.
-Amy Higgins, Associate Editor

T minus 1 hr 20 min: After a week in quarantine and the short ride to the launch tower, and after scratching your initials in the frost on a nearby 18-in. liquid-oxygen supply line, you are seated horizontally and strapped in. The crew compartment hatch is closed. No turning back now, you think, feeling fear and exhilaration and hearing only the creaks of the launch vehicle as you go through the preflight onboard checklists. The pressure suit becomes uncomfortable and you start to ache, a mixture of your sitting position and your nervous anticipation.

? ? ?T minus 2 min 0 sec (T-02M00S): You close your visor. Only your rapid breathing pierces the quiet.

T-00M21S: The gimbal test initiates, where shuttle main-engine nozzles are swiveled in a final check. You feel the vibrations and know that launch is only seconds away.

T-00M6.6S: Main-engine startup. All three main engines power up, the vibrations increase, and you hear the rumble.

T-00M00S: Liftoff! Solid rocket boosters add their thrust, pinning you down in your seat with a hard jerk. Everything pops and booms around you. The simulators couldn't do this, you think. Should I be hearing all these noises?

You see the ice sparkles - breaking off of the thrusters - outside the window.

T+8M00S: The escape fuel is spent, and the loud roar and quakes are replaced by a hum and a gentle vibration. Outside the window, blue turns to black and the earth reveals itself as a shimmering ball of infinite colors. No picture can do this justice.

To experience the thrill of space travel, you can pursue a university technical degree, be accepted into the U.S. astronaut program, train for years, and possibly get a seat on a shuttle mission. Or, you can do the next best thing and plunk down $52 at Walt Disney World Resort to ride its newest Epcot attraction: Mission: SPACE.

Mission: SPACE - conceived, designed, and developed by Walt Disney Imagineering - is set several decades into the future at the International Space Training Center. \"Astronauts in training\" board capsules that hang from the arms of four independent centrifuges. Sophisticated hardware and software, high-fidelity visuals and audio, and special lighting, perfectly synchronized with capsule motions, simulate what it feels like to launch into deep space. \"It's an amazing experience,\" says Senior Show Producer Bob Zalk, Walt Disney Imagineering. \"In fact, it's out of this world. Guests will certainly say this ride is unlike any other experience they have had before.\"

And indeed, Mission: SPACE is a first-of-its-kind: Its sophisticated human-centrifuge technology, though used extensively to train pilots and astronauts, is a first for theme parks. \"The centrifuges are designed to create a sense of sustained gs such as you would feel on a Space Shuttle launch,\" explains Imagineer Edward Fritz, technical director. The systems also have planetary, pitch, and roll motion. \"Add to this special effects and a visual system that gives riders the perception of depth, and we've created an immersive environment that makes people feel as if they are actually in outer space.\"

Living the high life

There's no denying the folks at Disney are brilliant storytellers. Mission: SPACE is a doozy. Astronaut wannabes begin their journey in the Space Simulation lab where they get a taste of what it's like living in zero gravity: The lab houses a 35-ft rotating gravity wheel. Also on display is a 25-ft graphic of the Mission: SPACE futuristic X-2 rocket illustrating how advanced rocket-propulsion technology works, and an Apollo-era lunar rover, courtesy of the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum.

Guests are then assigned a role to play during the mission as commander, pilot, navigator, or engineer. Next comes the preflight corridor. Once loaded and buckled in, riders blast off. A Capsule Communicator (Capcom) guides astronauts through their flight, assigning tasks to assist in a safe landing on Mars. At the end of the mission, guests head to the Advanced Training Lab, home to various interactive games and displays.

More fact than fiction

What transpires took years to perfect. Some of the biggest design challenges, says Fritz, came as early as 1998. \"We had this great idea for a space attraction but it was tough to turn it into hard numbers that engineers could work from,\" he explains. \"To get there we went to NASA. We rode on some of their centrifuges and installed makeshift audio and video equipment to see how it would all come together. But we still had to sit down and turn hundreds of sheets of blank paper into numbers and requirements engineers could use as a basis of design. We made some calculations, mocked some things up, and nailed it.\"

Because the ride is in Epcot, its story had to be based in fact, not science fiction. Enter NASA. Disney Imagineers worked with more than 25 space experts there and from its Jet Propulsion Laboratory, including five astronauts. \"Anytime we had a question with any of the science behind the attraction, we would call NASA,\" says Imagineer Sue Bryan, senior show producer. \"They've given us an enormous amount of support, even providing data from satellites and orbiting spacecraft, including Mars Odyssey and Global Surveyor. So what Mars guests see out of the cockpit windows includes real landforms created from height data and photographic imagery.\"

Disney, being in the storytelling business, likes ride mechanics to maintain a certain mystery. It keeps the details close to its vest (particularly before the ride opens, which is the case as this is written), but Imagineers did provide some hints. For example, one ride system, they say, has more computing power than a Space Shuttle. Each system has two primary computers on board controlling all ride and show functions. Add to that 30 motion-control computers which control capsule altitude during the flight, and a show-control computer which operates the interactive functions within each capsule. The futuristic X-2 rocket design is based on advanced propulsion technology which could conceivably blast astronauts into space, says Disney.

And of course, the ride owes a lot to sophisticated human-centrifuge technology.

Vision and motion unite

One company well versed on the topic of human centrifuges is Environmental Tectonics Corp. (ETC), Southampton, Pa. (www.etcusa.com). Experts in the field of aviation physiology, the company is a major supplier of aeronautical equipment (including human centrifuges able to produce up to 25 gs) to the militaries of the U.S. and many other nations.

In 1999 the company branched out to include the entertainment field, forming Entertainment Technology Corp. (EnTCo). At The Ride Works, as it's called, engineers design, develop, and manufacture motion-based simulators which provide sustained gs and 360? motion in as many as four axes. ETC's advanced technology and extensive knowledge of how the human body responds to motion provides a glimpse into what makes Mission: SPACE tick.

Amusement-ride technology depends on matching up and sustaining visual and motion cues to keep riders from losing lunch. Traditional \"fun machines\" such as roller coasters have a limited linear range of motion. They jerk riders one way and back the other, pulling maybe 3.5 gs but only for a fraction of a second. These conflicting inputs to the visual and vestibular (inner-ear) systems are what cause motion sickness. \"We live in a six-degree-of-freedom environment and there's little effort in most entertainment rides to correlate g vectors,\" says William Mitchell, president, CEO, and chairman of ETC. \"The human body really doesn't perceive its position other than from its visual system and kinestatic pressure, such as the pressure on the feet. We do, however, perceive acceleration, so in ride systems using the correct acceleration vector reduces motion sickness and gives riders proper perception.\"

The g vectors of the human body are Gz (up and down the body), Gx (into and out of the chest), and Gy (through the shoulders). Imagine driving a race car: On the straightaways you feel a heavy positive or negative Gx component when accelerating or decelerating. The Gy component hits in the turns and the Gz component comes in the corners.

In entertainment centrifuge technology, the objective is to control the g vectors created by the centrifuge. \"By controlling the acceleration and deceleration of the central hub, and pitching and rolling the gondolas that carry passengers, we can control vectors and thus the sensations they feel,\" explains EnTCo's Dave Mitchell, director of sales and marketing. \"For example, to create a free-fall feeling while the rider is in a seated position, we point forces upward on the body. To create a feeling of acceleration, such as an accelerating automobile, forces are pointed directly into the center of the chest.\"

Creating safe and controlled simulated environments is ETC's forte. That's obvious from its latest ride platform: A multiple-arm centrifuge called Big Mac. Big Mac can accelerate riders to as much as 2.6 gs sustained, with 360? continuous pitch and roll motion. All manner of visual and audio bells and whistles inside the gondolas put riders in the drivers' seats of any number of adventures. To ensure high-motion fidelity, ETC uses state-of-the-art design tools including FEA, kinematic and dynamic modeling, 3D modeling, and critical-system safety-hazard analysis tools. In one Big Mac ride system, gondolas hang in their pitch axes and are attached to individual roll yokes, which mount via a bearing system to a central arm structure with roll drives, says ETC. A gear reducer and electric motor drive the arm structure. Pitch and roll drives make it possible to direct the g vector in ?X, ?Y, and ?Z directions. All these mechanics and high-tech visuals combine to create truly realistic simulated experiences that may be the leading edge of an entirely new generation of thrill rides.

Aren't these around the years that Titor was actually posting? ?And these people were aquiring alot of knowledge. ?It still could be nothing.....or it could be something. ?keep posting guys. ?ALL comments are welcomed.
Here is the post I just put on strategic brains. Thought I would share. Hehe

Karl, ?You should take the time to go into the archives and read the rest of my research. ?All puzzles are laughable if you only are looking a one piece of it. ?And by the way, I am no where close to being delusional or a trash man. ?But thank you for your kind words. ?It shows your true character!
Here's another paste. I made sure that I did things thoroughly. I had already sent intellus an email to see where the info comes from that they provide and I am pasting their reply just as I received it. I did let them know that I ran a search on the address and couldn't find it.

Hello! Thank you for contacting the Intelius customer service team! We are sorry to hear that you did not find the information that you were looking for through the Intelius public records search. Public records come from: marketing surveys, land deeds, catalog purchases, voter registrations, lawsuit filings, court records, magazine subscriptions, address changes and so on. As an aggregator of public records, our services will provide you the most up to date information from public records sources. We access a variety of different public records sources from our data partners. As you can imagine, some of the sources are courthouses, county and other government offices. These offices can be slow to update public information. We are as current as they are, but some of the updates are out of our immediate control. Because of this, we cannot guarantee the information or provide refunds. We apologize for this inconvenience. While we are unable to provide refunds, I would be hap! py to issue you a credit for a free people search on the website. Please let me know if you would welcome the credit for a free search.
I don't want anyone to think that I am hiding anything!

StarLord

Many folks (the exception being Pamela as she has not stated wether titors voice changed in all the times they have talked) have come to the conclusion that titor is an amalgam of several people from various fields. Wether it be Disney or some disgruntled group conected with the govt, who cares?

Honestly, when you take the time to analyze the heart of zippy's message, we are all so screwed up that the world would be better off without us and "Oh, by the way, I could care less if you believe me or my predictions"

That's neither comforting nor novel. The world has been 'ending because of us' for the last 2000 years. Same story, different messenger, new light: Go out and buy a bicycle and extra tires and tubes.

sinister

Maybe I missed something in the article, I read sections of it, but how does this article connect to the address you found? 2036 Future Way, is that an address having to do with this new Mission:SPACE thing? I can't seem to find anything on that address from Google, maybe you could tell us how you connected the address with the article. I will say this though, the Titor name and '2036' in the address are very suspect. Also, I'm kinda curious about that "A" as the middle name. Titor said his name was fake right? And I have no reason to not believe that. In fact, I have to say I would definately change my name if I was pulling a hoax or a real time traveller. I think I'll be able to analyze this better if you let me know how you connected the address with the article. Great research tho man, it looks like no matter what you believe in regards to Titor, it just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

virtualgirl

With the first article, I couldn't find the address so I popped it in the search engine and this came up. I just thought it was strange that that came up, Titor was from there, the Lawyer is from there. He actually lives in Celebrations, a community built for Disney folks. Would Art Bell see this as a coincidence or what? Anyway, I just tried to run the same search again, with the same words and numbers, and now it's not coming up. Go figure. I tried Google and the AOL search engine. Isn't that strange in itself? LOL

sinister

Ya I remember hearing about their lawyer living in Celebration, FL, which I thought was very weird but figured it was coincedence. This makes it much weirder. The only problem is what you cited as "motive and resources". I can't see a clear motive besides just screwing with people for fun. As far as resources go, yes, these people would have those resources, but don't you think they could come out with some much more convincing stuff with those resources? I mean shit, if it really was these guys, they could build an entire scene of Titor's car disappearing from time, as opposed to the blurry laser-pointer photo and the fake manual.

EDIT: Also, is there any way Intelius can tell you what source that entry came from? I saw the list in the email you got from them, but I wonder if they could point u specifically to where they got it. I think that would shed a lot of light on this.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I think that just because they may have had the resources to put on a movie-quality production doesn't mean they would have. A blurry little video vs. a crystal-clear time travel extravaganza leaves room for "Well maybe it's true, maybe it's not".

If they'd done the movie quality thing, people would panic because it would seem like there's undeniable evidence that the world is going to end and everything... It'd be in their best interests to just do something little and spark a lot of curiosity than to do a lot and cause widespread fear. Maybe their budget was a factor too?

BTW, VirtualGirl, awesome thread! I'm loving the conversation we have going here :p

Edit: As an example, say Universal decided to pull some hoax to promote Jurassic Park. I believe that a Bigfoot-esque video where stuff is a little blurry and subject to people calling bull would be a lot more effective than some perfectly shot, perfectly timed video.

virtualgirl

Hmmmm, their motive could be to see if they had aquired enough knowledge to create a living, breathing character. I don't know. People do alot of stuff, and sometimes we never find out their motive. They could have made him real. And later enter their creation into the show.

Step right up folks. We have created a section devoted to the one, the only, the legend of time and space.......John Titor.