John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

John Titor did indeed mention "The Parting of the Red Sea". If you look at the Bible passage where that comes from it specifically says East winds. John said it would happen in 2012 and 2012 is almost over. I am constantly amazed by the debunkers who are just flat out saying nothing significant happened on October 28th 2012 and that hurricane Sandy or the 7.7 earthquake is insignificant. That quake was Canada's third largest earthquake in history. A tsunami 6 feet in height hit Hawaii. New Jersey is flooded. There are sharks in the water! Millions of people are without power. This current event should not be dismissed! These events will repeat and be worse every year. And the super tornadoes are coming back!

More on this thread... On John Titor and the superstorm

And on this thread... Will 2012 Elections be the catalyst of a Civil War in the U.S. that John Titor warned us about?

Ren

What if this storm and the earthquake in Canada are related? What if this is the beginning of the flooding of the entire U.S.? When John was talking about the riots, I believe he might have been talking about the Baseball World Series riots as an indicator that everything in the U.S. was going to change after that. One guy pretending to be Titor even said that there would be riots in Michigan on October 28th, 2011. Was he hinting that the Detroit Tigers were going to lose the World Series on that day?

Samstwitch

I don't think the earthquake and Superstorm are related, but Bible Prophecy talks about both of those things happening in the Last Days. Read Luke Chapter 21 in the Bible.

HDRKID

Hi sam:
I think that some people are waking up. However, the majority refuses to do so. It is to them that I say - open your eyes.
John Titor spoke of a civil war. This was before the Patriot Act and the detentions of americans.

Hi ren:
I tell people to learn remote viewing. Otherwise you may be compelled to survive in the most unpleasant of all universes.

Samstwitch

Hi sam:
I think that some people are waking up. However, the majority refuses to do so. It is to them that I say - open your eyes.
John Titor spoke of a civil war. This was before the Patriot Act and the detentions of americans.

Hi HDRKID, I totally agree!

Ren

Hi sam:

Hi ren:
I tell people to learn remote viewing. Otherwise you may be compelled to survive in the most unpleasant of all universes.

So long, HDRKid. See you in the history books.

HDRKID

Hi ren:
Back in 2000 John Titor sounded the warning. I was able to prepare. He gave us many years.

He said:
Imagine you are Jewish and you are able to travel back in time to Germany in 1935. All around you are the patterns of thinking and action that will lead to a great deal of harm, death and destruction in just a few years. You have the advantage of knowing what will come but no one will listen to you. In fact, they think you're insane and the situations you describe could never happen.
What I feel is not anger, it is sadness that you cannot see what I see.

I see debunkers as blind men and women. It is very sad for all of us.
blind_man4.gif

Merci

Hi sam:

Hi ren:

So long, HDRKid. See you in the history books.
Hoping history will view us favorably.

Merci

I can't speak for John but here are my personal views.
I believe that Revelation is true because Apollonius (Paul) was a proven prophet of his time and he wrote it.
He could see the future like a time traveler.
The Rapture is death.
Angels/totems/faeries are our friends and family that have died and remain to try guide us.
The future of religion is that of First Nation spirituality and Paganism mixed with Gnostic Christianity.
There are lots of bon-fires. All the traditional holidays will become more important. Esp. Thanksgiving Harvest.
People from the future revel in the past and watch movies over and over.
One popular movie is Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day Lewis. It is what we all aspire to live like.

The rapture is death, I too know this, although angels have never walked on earth born of human form. Angels, totems, and such as well as our loved ones who have gone before do come and help us in our times of distress. The day of true rest and worship is Saturday not Sunday and the Christ consciousness of light is the only way to God.

Merci

I can't speak for John but here are my personal views.
I believe that Revelation is true because Apollonius (Paul) was a proven prophet of his time and he wrote it.
He could see the future like a time traveler.
The Rapture is death.
Angels/totems/faeries are our friends and family that have died and remain to try guide us.
The future of religion is that of First Nation spirituality and Paganism mixed with Gnostic Christianity.
There are lots of bon-fires. All the traditional holidays will become more important. Esp. Thanksgiving Harvest.
People from the future revel in the past and watch movies over and over.
One popular movie is Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day Lewis. It is what we all aspire to live like.

The rapture is death, I too know this, although angels have never walked on earth born of human form. Angels, totems, and such as well as our loved ones who have gone before do come and help us in our times of distress. The day of true rest and worship is Saturday not Sunday and the Christ consciousness of light is the only way to God.
This is truth