Lab Grown Meat

Mayhem

Zenith
Gimme a big double meat burger dripping with juices and il love it. And one for breakfast, vegans can have mulched up carrots keep them happy.

Wind7

Staff
Makes me think of the pink slime controversy McDonalds had lol
Still cant eat one of their burgers after that.

Source: U.S. approves ‘lab-grown’ chicken made from cultivated cells

'Cells from a living animal, a fertilized egg, or a unique bank of stored cells are used to develop cultivated meat in steel tanks. For the company Upside, the meat is produced in large sheets that are subsequently molded into preferred forms, such as chicken cutlets.'

1687599847960.png

"Mmmmm......Makes me hungry just thinking about that Large Steel Tank!"

Not!

Beholder

Would be nice if I could grow my own meat indoors for emergencies. If I can't make it taste just like real meat, I make it taste better than real meat by removing the hard chewed parts and adding more meat juice and grill flavors. Just like soy drinks can taste sweet vanilla instead of milk, close immitations make our sense of taste reject it as inedible.

Wind7

Staff
Gimme a big double meat burger dripping with juices and il love it. And one for breakfast, vegans can have mulched up carrots keep them happy.

I started a poll/thread based upon an actual story from out of Australia to cover the subject. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as meat being created from the cells of animals....
In a laboratory......
Which was described as being much more Pale in colour than natural meat.....

I have concluded that...It must be some type of Zombie Meat and
IF you EAT IT......You will arise at darkfall to search for brains to eat.**

** I am kidding of course. But, that's what I thought after reading of it's color in comparison to the real thing. :oops: