localised time travel wheel device

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A real device to detect actual time flows has not to my knowledge been invented yet. All we have are clocks. And clocks can be skewed by a variety of phenomena.

timecore

A wind up clock can be interferered with.But ounce you rule out what could effects the clock.The time machine has to be working.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There is a difference. An experiment would show if time dilation is present. Then math could be used to model the data you collected. But the math would be modeled after factual data. That is how math models are supposed to be created. Then I could use the math model to recreate the data gathered. Some would argue that the math then is able to predict an outcome. But really it doesn't. It just creates a predetermined outcome.

A while back I proposed making a clock to record time using all 4 of the fundamental forces. A timebase using each force would show if the force is being affected by true time or just it's fundamental force.

TimeFlipper

There is a difference. An experiment would show if time dilation is present. Then math could be used to model the data you collected. But the math would be modeled after factual data. That is how math models are supposed to be created. Then I could use the math model to recreate the data gathered. Some would argue that the math then is able to predict an outcome. But really it doesn't. It just creates a predetermined outcome.

A while back I proposed making a clock to record time using all 4 of the fundamental forces. A timebase using each force would show if the force is being affected by true time or just it's fundamental force.
Fascinating Einstein mate, tell us more please :):cool:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I would love to. But unfortunately no one has figured out how to access the gravitational force. That might be due to the disinformation we are taught in school. My research tends to indicate the the gravitational and mechanical forces are all just aspects of the nuclear force.

TimeFlipper

I would love to. But unfortunately no one has figured out how to access the gravitational force. That might be due to the disinformation we are taught in school. My research tends to indicate the the gravitational and mechanical forces are all just aspects of the nuclear force.
Would that be the strong of weak nuclear force? :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would think the strong force. Since the weak force is ambiguously associated with nuclear decay.

Last edited: