Looking Deeper Into The Hdr

Barbon

Hi D-money:
What I have seen is stuff like what is going on in Egypt now. A lot of social unrest in the days to come. Take a look at the price of gas. It is going up. Fact is oil shot above $100 today and will go up more.

That said, this is not what this guy is worrying on. He talked about shortages of food coming. Well, I can tell you that there is plenty of food in the grocery right now. However, I will not sugar coat it for you. There is one thing I have seen in the days to come. Basically, it is empty shelves in the grocery.

Hi cmac:
Thanks for your words, but I can feel a storm coming. It is that funny feeling you get right before a something major.

Hi num:
Physical is dangerous and then some. This is interesting to me. Perhaps here is an example of physical, not sure. Another possibility is faulty memory. I was using the my HDR this week and heard a loud noise. Then I found out that my credit card pin did not work anymore. I tried the using my previous pin. That one works and my account is approx $1000 over.

Also, amazon uses my old password and has my old address in it. I did notice that there is a lot of snow near my house, but approx five feet around it is a clear area. This could be melting due to heat, but usually that is not the case.

Outside is quite cold and snow needs warmth to melt, but around the house is this strange clear area. Also, I have not been able to find some of my software and programs. This does worry me. Items like my digital "tape" recorder are missing.

Still, everything looks the same. Yeah, like our prez is the same. Differences are very micro. The only big difference I can remember was Hosni Mubarak stepping down, because in our line his is still Egypt's prez.

This was major news. I am trying to remember anything else that is major.

Hello HDRkid. You still around with your HDR advertizements still I see.

HDRKID

Hi barbon:

This does not have to do with the HDR, but it related to paranormal so here we go.

OK today, I saw a tree shaking and it was not wind as other trees were perfectly still, it was a not a deer hitting it, as there were no deer near. I did feel a chill go up my spine. Like when you are in a cemetery at midnight looking at graves. Felt real strange and creepy.

Took a photo of the tree and put a red X on it. Cannot blame the HDR for this one. However, when I am using an HDR, more paranormal stuff starts to occur. Perhaps there is a correlation with magnetic fields and ghosts or haunted areas.

Here is the shaking tree pic.

xbase.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey kid!

Can you tell us more about paranormal occurrences that might be related to the HDR ? What kind of things end up happening to you when you use it very often ? Objets disappearing and such ?

I'm not sure to understand how a random object can disappear when you're using the HDR. I mean, the device is messing with your frequency, right ? Does it make sense that it disturbs other objects around you, or perhaps is it you, switching to a veeeerry similar timeline, a timeline in which this actual object we're talking about, doesn't exist ?

Let us know what you think :)

Barbon

I am sure he knows something about that but I certainly would not take his information as gospel.

HDRKID

Hi num:

I believe both may be occurring.

Let me give you an example. Individuals have asked me why I did not predict what is happening in Egypt. Well, I did predict unrest in middle east, but that is like predicting rain in amazon. Like you know rain is coming.

I can tell you that borders declares bankruptcy. What I saw was bookstores close back a few years ago. I did both astral and rv. Sadly many book stores were gone.

Mostly I focus on what is happening here and not other places. That is how I use my HDR.

When using an HDR a lot I notice that metal object disappear (like keys) and glass objects crack like a window or mirror.

HDRKID

This just in. Steven Gibbs called me today and this is what he had to say. That he sold an HDR unit to a person in black ops. He was not kidding me. I wonder what is going on now. Why would there even care?
cool.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID, would Steven Gibbs, or perhaps you, be able to get HDR demo units to provide us with, so that people interested in testing the HDR could volunteer and give it a try for free ?

I'm pretty sure some of us would be interested to seriously test it. I'd be for sure. Let me know what you think :)

HDRKID

OK, I called Steven Gibbs today and just finished getting off the phone right now. He says he can build me one. However, he has a back log of orders so it will take him approx six months meaning late summer. Also, that he gets a lot of calls every day even. For example, twenty today and has to turn some people away.

For example today he got a call from an illegal alien - not the ones in flying saucers. This guy wants to pay in cash as he cannot have a checking account in america. Steven told him no. He does not do business with people doing things that are illegal and this guy got a fake ID and a job even. Also, he wanted to drive over and pick it up.

The next guy was in his twenties and living with his mom. This second guy told Steven that he had been committed to a mental institution for being insane. That he was now cure. Also, that he had a car. Also has a job now. He wanted an HDR to go back in time and help Hitler win. His goal was to change history and that he wanted to go to the 1930's to become a nazi. Also, that he hated jews. Steven said to him that the answer was no. He was not going to help him in any way.

OK so the guy said "I will send you a check anyway." Steven said "I will return it to you." He then said "Well, I can build one on my own. I do not need you." Steven told him "Mister, you are certainly welcome to try, but it is not easy."

Steven told me "You see that characters that call me up?"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds like there are bunches of people interested to try this device for sure. Do you think he's going to provide us with a demo HDR ? How many HDRs do you own kid ? If you have more than one properly working, do you think you'd be able to let us try it ?

Is there an instruction manual coming with the HDR ? It'd be cool to see one.