Looking Deeper Into The Hdr

cmac

I vote for he was sharing what Gibbs shared with him, about a strange event that happened to him. Maybe the language is somewhat offensive, or can be seen that way by some, or many, I don't know. He may be sharing exactly what was shared with him. No way for any of us to know if it is a true story, or fictional. To me, hdrkid is just sharing what he was told from Gibbs about some event that he witnessed. Whether Gibbs embellished some, or this was Gibbs opinion of what he witnessed, we can't know for sure. Is it PC? Possibly not, everyone will have their opinion. I guess hdrkid, could have left some words out or blank, to leave to the imagination, but I guess he decided to share the story as it was shared with him. There is nothing in hdrkids post about what race anyone was. That can only be implied by the reader, if they so choose.

Keroscene

There's a thin line between not being politically correct and just being racist. Unfortunately many use the politically correct mentality that they're not being politically correct to spread racism.

Agreed. There is nothing specific about race in his post. Not that there needs to be for one to interpret it as so though.

You can flood it with an unlimited amount of possibilities to create doubt for any scenario. I understand this is what I'm doing as well. Just pointing out another possibility.

Also, given HDRkids pristine record of truthiness, we have no reason to doubt anything he says, so why not just take it at face value? :rolleyes:

I'm done. I made my point.

tuvok50

I didn' take hdrkids comment to be racist, as cmac said I think he was just relating an experience that gibbs had, although, I didn't particularly care for it, besides, if you click on the link you'll see that the guy in the cadillac looks white (there are white pimps you know!).

steven chiverton

first of all, i'd like to state this a hell of an interesting site......so much so i joined immediately. but one thing i've noticed is that hdrkid catches a hell of a lot of damage here on the time travel forum, he almost seems to be hated. rather than just piling on, (how easy can that be?) i'd like to help him out a bit.....but first i've been attempting to study these 'hyper dimensional resonators' as i am extremely fascinated by time travel.....so much so i wish i would've paid more attention in math class. but i can't seem to find anyone on the internet who has actually experimented with them.....until i found this site. i believe the hdr is a hoax.....let's get this straight, but what i can't comprehend is the fact that you can find absolutely nothing about hdr experiences ANYWHERE.....usually when someone's blowing smoke up your ass, you're at least able to find a couple of bullshit stories.

so that intrigue's me.......it's got to be one of two ways about it, either everyone's so embarrased they've been ripped off by gibbs they dare not tell a soul......OR.....the whole bit is actually true and the black government is deleting any evidence of the device's workings off the world wide web. now, i know i can't get the answers to those questions on this site, so i wanted to help kid out a bit by reminding you all of something he may or may not have neglected to mention about the veracity of his claims. lets say the device works and the jokes all on us.....from what i've read it seems very unlikely for you (or very hard) to be able to jump to your own distant future.....when you astral project with the hdr you can only go to an ALTERNATE REALITY....parallel of this one. so with keeping this in mind the reason he misses on a lot of his predictions is due to the fact that they are not occuring here but on an alternate timeline, it's that simple. where he screws up is when he says this is going to happen, or that for sure over there has to happen....he can't make such claims because he can never be sure which and whose future he is possibly spying.....i for one am glad many of his prophecies have yet to occur.....because i know for a fact they can.

with multiple world theory, anything and everything which can be even imagined to happen will and most certainly have already occurred somewhere else in the multiverse...and we should all be thanking the big man upstairs that he has seen fit to have mercy on all our candyasses.....because believe you me he can put it to an end in an instant. the only good doomsday prophecy is one which NEVER happens, remember that.....but i for one enjoy kid's tales, so my good man if you wouldn't mind please continue.....what else have you seen lately?
your right about one thing and Steven gibs future prediction before 1975 for around 1975 or 6 has passed and nothing happened so it wasn't in our dimensional then so it may of been for another reality, as you can hear it in the 1974 radio interview online of Steven gibs and if Jesus also said it as claimed then that was proven wrong to when 1975 came and passed many years ago and there was no end time then , just listen to all Steven gibbs radio interviews and what he said will happen from 1974 onwards and then think that's all passed and nothing happened so the only thing that may explain it is the reality it was said to be in and there no mention of it being in our reality just time but I think its a blunder people make with hdr units making false claims of our futures from different realities they may have been to and thinking its was in our futures when it was in an alternate future in an alternate reality the hdr doesn't have a reality checker built into it to tell you what reality you go to so some hdr users are getting it wrong making future predictions for the wrong realities, and not our realities

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I see the HDR as a tool to help people to Astral Travel only and not a tool to Physically Time Travel in time.
I own two HDR's one build by Steven Gibbs in 1996 and build by a unknown person.

Bullethead21

I agree with Opmmur, tools of the trade so to speak.

My original plan for testing was to use a Gibbs built HDR and then one I built myself.....

Only problem building one without having a Gibbs built unit for reference, is getting a complete and exact parts list.....I've found partial parts list only......and then there seems to be a debate about what is used for the EM......soft iron core seems to be the best answer.....

Could someone who owns a Gibbs built unit make a exact parts list? A little dissecting would provide all the needed information.....

TimeFlipper

I see the HDR as a tool to help people to Astral Travel only and not a tool to Physically Time Travel in time.
I own two HDR's one build by Steven Gibbs in 1996 and build by a unknown person.
I would love to know about the ones you have built for yourself Prof ;):) I recall vividly in 1966 not long after Practical Wireless Magazine gave a schematic of an analogue computer..My friends and me were invited to a local radio astronomers house to see all his equipment (Ken Stevens you might remember him Prof) and he pulled out a modified version of that analogue computer which blew us away..he was using it for high level math with lots of math symbols around the 3 dials..and told us how he viewed time-travel...my life after the visit was never the same :cool::)

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

My original plan for testing was to use a Gibbs built HDR and then one I built myself.....

Only problem building one without having a Gibbs built unit for reference, is getting a complete and exact parts list.....I've found partial parts list only......and then there seems to be a debate about what is used for the EM......soft iron core seems to be the best answer.....

Could someone who owns a Gibbs built unit make a exact parts list? A little dissecting would provide all the needed information.....

May be you can refer to this for parts list?
HDR Parts List

steven chiverton

May be you can refer to this for parts list?
HDR Parts List
the parts list for the hdr was 2x 50k 250vdc potentiometers and a neon and a resister say 15k and terminals and 0.1uf 250 vdc capacitor non polarised I used 0.47k 60 volts non polarised capacitor and the rest not listed is the pancake coil and electromagnet as for the 3 amps 400 volts diodes I used 400 volts at 6 amps so it shouldn't matter really , Steven gibs used the same 22awg wires for his wiring I used house hold ac wiring just slit open an ac extension chord and peel it out its softer but not as stiff and is easier to use the Steven gibs hdr schematic I built by didn't have a 100k potentiometer in it , the witness well make that one yourself easy use bifilar twisted caduceus design as for the switches they are metal on the outside I used 250 volts ac at 15 amps plastic ones more insulated