Looking Deeper Into The Hdr

D-MONEY

first of all, i'd like to state this a hell of an interesting site......so much so i joined immediately. but one thing i've noticed is that hdrkid catches a hell of a lot of damage here on the time travel forum, he almost seems to be hated. rather than just piling on, (how easy can that be?) i'd like to help him out a bit.....but first i've been attempting to study these 'hyper dimensional resonators' as i am extremely fascinated by time travel.....so much so i wish i would've paid more attention in math class. but i can't seem to find anyone on the internet who has actually experimented with them.....until i found this site. i believe the hdr is a hoax.....let's get this straight, but what i can't comprehend is the fact that you can find absolutely nothing about hdr experiences ANYWHERE.....usually when someone's blowing smoke up your ass, you're at least able to find a couple of bullshit stories.

so that intrigue's me.......it's got to be one of two ways about it, either everyone's so embarrased they've been ripped off by gibbs they dare not tell a soul......OR.....the whole bit is actually true and the black government is deleting any evidence of the device's workings off the world wide web. now, i know i can't get the answers to those questions on this site, so i wanted to help kid out a bit by reminding you all of something he may or may not have neglected to mention about the veracity of his claims. lets say the device works and the jokes all on us.....from what i've read it seems very unlikely for you (or very hard) to be able to jump to your own distant future.....when you astral project with the hdr you can only go to an ALTERNATE REALITY....parallel of this one. so with keeping this in mind the reason he misses on a lot of his predictions is due to the fact that they are not occuring here but on an alternate timeline, it's that simple. where he screws up is when he says this is going to happen, or that for sure over there has to happen....he can't make such claims because he can never be sure which and whose future he is possibly spying.....i for one am glad many of his prophecies have yet to occur.....because i know for a fact they can.

with multiple world theory, anything and everything which can be even imagined to happen will and most certainly have already occurred somewhere else in the multiverse...and we should all be thanking the big man upstairs that he has seen fit to have mercy on all our candyasses.....because believe you me he can put it to an end in an instant. the only good doomsday prophecy is one which NEVER happens, remember that.....but i for one enjoy kid's tales, so my good man if you wouldn't mind please continue.....what else have you seen lately?

HDRKID

Hi money:

How are you? I just got off the phone with a major HDR user. This is a real big guy. He is a mechanic and likes to build things, so a natural for using one. I asked him for some pics. He told me that he broke his digital camera. OK so I then told him I could buy him one. There is one on sale at office depot for $39.95 because I want some images. These are for web pages.

Basically, I am adding more HDR web pages. He is wary. Yeah, he does not want to send me any. There are many reasons. He did tell me that in the far future there are going to be spaceships that look like flying saucers.

When I ask him about the near future he clams up. He does not want to talk about 2012 and refuses to give me answers. Told me that "The future really scares me." He does say that in the future a lot of americans are living in trailers. Also, that it is good idea for people to get some land approx one acre.

He told me that he is now building shelters for people and wants to show me some. Like he wants me to drive my truck to where he is building the shelters and to examine em. Maybe even try to live in one. I ask him how he solved the problems of water and sewer. Not a problem he says. However, he want me to examine structures he is building to see if they can withstand what is coming. This he says, is very important because things are going to change soon.

cmac

Welcome to the site Money. I like a lot of what you are saying, and it's nice to see that some people still believe in free speech. Allowing the kid to express what he feels, right, wrong or indifferent.

To me, people would be smart to keep any actual physical time travel claims to themselves. The last thing they want is someone showing up to their door.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm definitely looking for intelligent discussion regarding the HDR. HDRKID got a lot of bashing this summer, which is in big part my fault and I know it.

Back to the topic at hand:

I've heard about what you said D-Money, about HDR users seeing events and things from other alternate timelines instead of our actual timeline. I guess it might be considered as an easy way out to explain failed predictions, but I do consider it a quite probable explanation. According to many theories regarding the HDR and other time travel devices playing with frequencies and brain waves, it seems that most of these devices are all about alternate realities/timelines than actual time travel, right ?

Didn't Gibbs once said it was very possible to achieve physical time travel to the direct "real" future, but it was dangerous to get stuck there ? I'm not sure where I got this information but I remember some things from it. It was said that the frequencies required to reach this direct future were so close to our present frequency, it was risky that your body couldn't tune itself back naturally to its original frequency, making it so that you'd be stuck in the future.

What do you guys think ?

D-MONEY

Hi money:

How are you? I just got off the phone with a major HDR user. This is a real big guy. He is a mechanic and likes to build things, so a natural for using one. I asked him for some pics. He told me that he broke his digital camera. OK so I then told him I could buy him one. There is one on sale at office depot for $39.95 because I want some images. These are for web pages.

Basically, I am adding more HDR web pages. He is wary. Yeah, he does not want to send me any. There are many reasons. He did tell me that in the far future there are going to be spaceships that look like flying saucers.

When I ask him about the near future he clams up. He does not want to talk about 2012 and refuses to give me answers. Told me that "The future really scares me." He does say that in the future a lot of americans are living in trailers. Also, that it is good idea for people to get some land approx one acre.

He told me that he is now building shelters for people and wants to show me some. Like he wants me to drive my truck to where he is building the shelters and to examine em. Maybe even try to live in one. I ask him how he solved the problems of water and sewer. Not a problem he says. However, he want me to examine structures he is building to see if they can withstand what is coming. This he says, is very important because things are going to change soon.

thanks for the like numenorean.....now kid, i would like for you to elaborate on these pictures you speak of.....do you mean pictures of the future? if so that'll be sweet.....but hard to prove scientifically, unless it's one that's capturing some sort of adavanced technology or futuristic scenery which he should make sure would be difficult to hoax. this also means he's physically transporting himself correct? i too would love to glean what he sees for 2012 myself, if you could get that out of him it'll be much appreciated.....plus i would like to hear your personal experiences as well, in much greater detail, if you wouldn't mind.....don't sugar coat it, i like to hear things straight no matter horrific you think it could be. if things are going to go as downhill as i hear a lot of others like you stating.....then we NEED to hear about these situations in greater clarity if only for preparedness sake.

numenorean.....i've also heard about hdr users (one being stuck in the 5th dimension to be more specific) getting stuck in time as well. plus i've read that your zero point reference could be compromised (while physically time travelling) during this process too.....hell, if i knew the hdr worked for sure, i probably would still risk it......does that make me a dumbass? .....i think maybe.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I' guess I'd probably test the HDR if I had a chance, but to be honest, I'm not sure I'd test it to achieve physical time travel. It just doesn't seem that reliable, it seems to hard to control it 100%. I don't think someone who tests is automatically dumb though. If you're able to master it to a point which you feel safe about going physical with it, it's all fine. I wouldn't test it just to test it though.

I'd like to have more details about physical time travel with the HDR from HDRKID.

HDRKID

Hi D-money:
What I have seen is stuff like what is going on in Egypt now. A lot of social unrest in the days to come. Take a look at the price of gas. It is going up. Fact is oil shot above $100 today and will go up more.

That said, this is not what this guy is worrying on. He talked about shortages of food coming. Well, I can tell you that there is plenty of food in the grocery right now. However, I will not sugar coat it for you. There is one thing I have seen in the days to come. Basically, it is empty shelves in the grocery.

Hi cmac:
Thanks for your words, but I can feel a storm coming. It is that funny feeling you get right before a something major.

Hi num:
Physical is dangerous and then some. This is interesting to me. Perhaps here is an example of physical, not sure. Another possibility is faulty memory. I was using the my HDR this week and heard a loud noise. Then I found out that my credit card pin did not work anymore. I tried the using my previous pin. That one works and my account is approx $1000 over.

Also, amazon uses my old password and has my old address in it. I did notice that there is a lot of snow near my house, but approx five feet around it is a clear area. This could be melting due to heat, but usually that is not the case.

Outside is quite cold and snow needs warmth to melt, but around the house is this strange clear area. Also, I have not been able to find some of my software and programs. This does worry me. Items like my digital "tape" recorder are missing.

Still, everything looks the same. Yeah, like our prez is the same. Differences are very micro. The only big difference I can remember was Hosni Mubarak stepping down, because in our line his is still Egypt's prez.

This was major news. I am trying to remember anything else that is major.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I renamed this thread with a more meaningful title! :) Enjoy.

HDRKID, do you know any other people who could come over here and share they experiences with the HDR ? It'd be great to talk with more HDR users and have some great discussions in order to find our more information about this device. I definitely want to know more. :)

cmac

Thanks for your post kid, and for sharing what you recently experienced. Did this experience take place during the last full moon event?

cmac

Nevermind kid, I saw that you just posted this yesterday, and you said you were using the hdr this week. So it wouldn't have been during the last full moon.