Lyssa

Lyssa

Re: Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Are you sure you want the new males in your time to have male role models? Most of the moronic things men do they pick up from their fathers and other male role models. I long for the day where men are not competing over their \"size\" and let their egos deflate. I'm a male and I'm sick of watching other males waste their energies on idiotic things. Plus most wars are always started by men. Don't believe me? Why are bullets, bombs, airplanes, missles, submarines, naval ships, swords, knives, daggers, all shaped like a male body part? Interesting. I say you ladies are better off Lyssa.[/b]

Well, it may seem that men are the problem DWOMT, but in the absence of men, we have also waged wars and produced our own female version "size".

Besides, the decision has already been made. We have a duty to our men and boys. We will do what we can to bring them back.

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
I dont want to sound mean. So please do not be offended my posts lyssa. Also why couldnt you just bring some healthy men back to your time and use them to make male children?(if you are telling the truth that is)[/b]

No you are not being mean, it is a good question. We considered a plan like this. But the prion that attacks the Y chromosome would quickly infect any men taken to our time. The new male children we hope to create in the lab however will be genetically modified to be immune to the prion.

halo2junkie119

Ok. When exactly did these prions begin attaching themselves to the why chromosome? Also you said you love the male sense of humor but you also stated that the last males died out over a hundred years prior to your time travel journey.

Lyssa

Also how does your time machine work?[/b]

I do not know exactly how it works and I am not meant to know. The only thing I can say is that it has to do with string theory and vibration modulation of the strings.

My personal experience with time travel was quite exciting. In the lab, there is a large electromagnet with chamber inside large for a person. I was lowered into the magnet chamber and was suspended there for a few minutes. It seemed like hours though. Then the girls asked if I was ready. I indicated that I was and there was a flash of light and heat. Then I remembered to get ready because I would soon fall. Seconds later that happened, I bent my knees and rolled to the floor as I was trained to do. When I comes time to go back, the lab will retrieve me, I do not need a machine here to travel back, but I will need to stand on something approximately six feet high and in the location were I arrived.

Lyssa

Ok. When exactly did these prions begin attaching themselves to the why chromosome? Also you said you love the male sense of humor but you also stated that the last males died out over a hundred years prior to your time travel journey.[/b]

It has already started, but the infection rate is quite low in this time.

I was responding to Marc/Jhani sense of humor, though I have seen movies with natural males.

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jhani\")</div>
That is a tough one to answer.. I'll have to think about it. One thing is that you may want to make notes and look into the history of some of our greatest male role models and bring some stuff back to your time (if that's possible) and raise them with that information. Does that make any sense?[/b]

Yes, and we have much archival information available already. I was more curious about how males behave in "real life", the things that may not be obvious from books, video, etc.

Lyssa

Here is an example of an article.

http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/members/2002/supp...garry-full.html

The sex ratio of children with birth defects born to applicator families shows a male predominance (1.75 to 1) across specific pesticide class use and exposure categories exclusive of fungicides. In the fungicide exposure category, normal female births significantly exceed male births

Here they believe the problem is pesticides, we soon learned however that was not the case.