Mandela Effect

NIXIE

Ah ok only the master freemasons participate in that, I guess. I never heard it from the lower ranks. I am aware of the Spirit cooking (I think it is called that way) and other crimes but not only of the free masons of other secret societies, too. But the free masons are not really secret. They advertise very openly.

I heard that the evil lodges film you when you when you commit something evil, so they have something to blackmail you. Otherwise you dont get too far in these lodges.

Is that true?

Yes something like that does go on but I think its more connected to underground black markets for those tapes of rape and abuse. They do keep a video of all the "bad" people that they murder though. I have heard them called "snuff" videos before I realized that I was told about the same kind of thing as a child.

The lower degree ranks have no idea what they are getting themselves into unless they have grown up around it(and been heavily heavily brainwashed to think evil is regular/ok and normal) or have been exposed and they know what evil worldly powers they can gain if they worship the devil.

It is very strange, that he used the term back then, indead.

Did he say about what will most probably happen in the future?
The most probable outcome?
Will Jesus come back or the ascended masters?

I am wondering now if he told me that the Mandella effect happenings will just stop someday or not when they figure out how to control some sort of magnetic damper over time travel -or something like that. It might already be in effect in this dimension for all I know so far now.
Jesus will be back in the future, you don't have to doubt that. The masters have been here all along controlling just about everything we see in the world that God does not stand up for and protect with the true divine power. They work for the satan.

I would be interested. There are more people on this forum who are talking about time travel and their experiences. So it would not be that strange.

Let them be mad. They are mad at nearly everything.

Sorry, I am not sure I feel like fully divulging at the moment, but just know that they planned to try to make a Baphomet out of me, and were almost successful on another version of me, but he ran away and time traveled back to the 1800s for a while where they eventually helped him and he learned about electricity to make a new battery or electricity to get back to the future since he had used car batteries on his machine and they ran out of power faster than he thought they would, then came back and was caught and murdered in the 90s. I could explain a lot more that I have realized and remembered lately, but its a personal story and pretty sad for me, but I did meet that evil me from the future/past when I was a kid, he came to my door and I had this spark-flash vision when I opened it of him as the baphomet just floating in mid air. I had such a hard time recognizing him as me and I just knew he was so evil. He did show me a stone that was my favorite rock I had even back then and we compared them and he tried to switch them around on me saying "that one has been through a lot more.." I was upset and wanted my original rock back. He first showed up asking to borrow my bike once to make a copy of it then bring it right back but I seriously had no idea what was going on and did not trust him. I was convinced(brainwashed?) by my mom who told me he was bad and to call her if he showed up and then one day he came back crying saying they had taken his time machine and bag and he had nothing but the clothes on his back then thats when he got shot and caught and taken away by the cops. That guy looked about 20 or 30 and told me he was 87 years old at the time. He had died when he was 27 and I know how that happened to me now and how I woke up in another dimension by some enchantment... even my friends that had access to the chronovisors at underground parties at the time showed me a cell phone pic of the newspaper article/ front page photo of the scissors that were used to kill the previous me in that dimension, but I only said hey I was just looking for those scissors the other day!" They told me that they made it look like I had stabbed myself through the heart and that my girlfriend had disappeared, but I know now that she was just coming into the dimension I was going to wake up in(thats another story about her own brainwashing and downfall/Mastering her own dimension and having to go live and die there, while a copy/clone of her made by machine came to replace her...) My friends were all being brainwashed in that last dimension by the freemasons and once my friend even tried to explain and sell the idea of becoming a baphomet to me, he had no idea that they are just trying to make the Anti-Christ out of us. I had to tell him and he told other friends.. I hope it helped out.

Sorry if I was not understandable. I meant the scores of the past games and the results of the whole turnaments. When the scores change or different teams win or go to the final then it would be obvious to the fans. And that is the most famous sport in the world, so it will have an effect. A lot of games were won on luck over the years. So minimal things can change whole turnaments.

That is the kind of stuff that the masons try to keep under control- to prevent people from understanding the truth(especially about God/Jesus), not sure how a whole game would be played differently unless one of the players went back in time or a corrupt time traveling referee and prevented the other them from going to the game that day.. or if anyone else had the knowledge of the future to somehow change it. Plus everyone that was at the game or that saw and witnessed it on radio or television or even maybe firm word of mouth would remember the event how they saw it, so--- not sure if the idea of "bigger" events would work as well as events or changes that have a smaller or inconceivable point of change. I think that confusion within chaos is what they are banking on to seal their confusion and acceptance factor of these seemingly "conspiracy" themed methods of control.

The "Matrix" is more than real, but they want our souls, not our battery power.

Last edited:

paradox404

Mandela Effect is a paranormal phenomenon in which people remember events in a manner which is different from the way they did occur. For example, some people claim to remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison.

Perhaps this is a dark city scenario. It is similar to the DARK CITY movie. Reality is not exactly what we see. Hindu people call this world of illusions - maya.

HDR Users: Dark City scenario

http://toptenplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Gibraltar-Airport.gif

Here is an explanation about this paranormal phenomenon and it brings up more questions and supplies no answers. Truly, our universe is more amazing than we can imagine.

* SPOILER ALERT!!! *

Here are my answers:

• LUKE, I am your father.

• mirror mirror

• It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

• SEX in the city.

• Interview with a vampire.

• #### bears

• Looney Toons

• Red

• cancer

There's also the Mandela Effect regarding geographical and geopolitical changes. Like this is roughly how I remember earth:

alpha centauri

Yes something like that does go on but I think its more connected to underground black markets for those tapes of rape and abuse. They do keep a video of all the "bad" people that they murder though
Hm ok I heard it from different sources. So this seems to be the same everywhere (Or the western world at least)

The site paranormalis was down. I hope it is not because of this conversation.

Jesus will be back in the future, you don't have to doubt that. The masters have been here all along controlling just about everything we see in the world that God does not stand up for and protect with the true divine power. They work for the satan.
I meant the positive ascended masters. I am sure that demonic "ascended" beings also exist. I heard that Jesus will come back together with these positive teachers and disclosure of the advanced technologies like ufos. I think he will teach the uncorrupted teachings not those manipulated through corrupt leaders and religions.

I hope it helped out.
Yes, thank you.

That is the kind of stuff that the masons try to keep under control- to prevent people from understanding the truth(especially about God/Jesus), not sure how a whole game would be played differently unless one of the players went back in time or a corrupt time traveling referee and prevented the other them from going to the game that day.. or if anyone else had the knowledge of the future to somehow change it
I had another theory of the Mandela effect. That is why you missunderstood me. I was thinking it is a random merging of timelines and not through time travel.

But the soccer players have always met with their leader. maybe that could influence some smaller things like a penalty.

Are you sure the mandela effect is caused by time travel?

here's also the Mandela Effect regarding geographical and geopolitical changes. Like this is roughly how I remember earth:

Do you remember a different history? Because this map would change some historic events. The history of Korea or the relationship of Marocco and Spain or Europe and Africa in general. Also the history of Japan with China, the history of Middle America etc...

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Can you elaborate on that a little bit?

They traveled back in time and changed something. And when they were back some people imediately remembered the change and some did not? Was it that way? According to the mandela effect, there are people who remember and people who dont.

How did they test it?

What happened to the people that changed the past, when they came back? Did they have the old memory or did they have new memory flashes?

And what events did they change? Can you name examples of world events you know of? Or did they change smaller things?

Last edited:

NIXIE

Can you elaborate on that a little bit?

They traveled back in time and changed something. And when they were back some people imediately remembered the change and some did not? Was it that way? According to the mandela effect, there are people who remember and people who dont.

How did they test it?

What happened to the people that changed the past, when they came back? Did they have the old memory or did they have new memory flashes?

And what events did they change? Can you name examples of world events you know of? Or did they change smaller things?

Everything is just happening so changes might be noticed starting on the day that the people that make the change go back in time... People that made the change would not know exactly what happened in the timeline after the change was made- its always a new dimension but if enough people all collectively realize such changes it sort of folds into a more broad cover of spectrums of dimensions, i think it is more influential the further back in time it occurs. I am not sure of all the different changes made, but a lot of them are already know and seen.. So many books and histories have probably been kept from us- I know of one already that contained the history of -another me... I have seen pictures of other dimensions he created where cities were totally different from ours. I had the pics once but didn't know how real it was or how much it really matters... this was like almost 15 years ago-.. I was still in school. It is intense to think about the skyline of a city that doesnt really seem to exist right now in the realm of possible knowing or searching available to me right now in this dimension.. but I saw buildings that are not anywhere on this earth currently, you guys.. for real. I have no reason to make this up and just saying this right now to try to make that point clear.
God is real and they don't want you to know that - he loves you.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Thank you. I have more questions.:)
I am from another dimension where time travel and black magic were more prevalent in the mainstream culture, leaking down from freemason cover up, but still everything was such a secret like that harry potter world behind the brick wall, you could not notice this stuff if you truly were not looking with like 100% focus!
What do you mean by "mainstream culture"? What was different? You mean Satanists like LaVey were more famous?

Did they evocate demons?
There are a lot of texts here in this timeline about that. But also texts of the evocation of positive beings.

I am sorry for that.. if anybody is effected:/ Just don't treat time travel like its a game- its a pretty bad thing to mess with actually and really evil if you know all about it like the freemasons / satanists do in -most- dimensions I think. God is real and they don't want you to know that - he loves you.

If they want that, they are not really successful. Only atheists and agnostics dont believe in God. There are a lot of people that know that God exists. Or were there more atheists where you are from?

Can you name some important humans from your dimension that talked about magic and some teachings you remember?
Spells, training methods, did they worked with the soul mirror etc....

Why didnt they engage in positive magic that is stronger than negative magic?

And another question about timelines. Are there more than one timeline? I heard there are timelines where e.g. Hitler won the world war,
another one in which China conquered the US and made a wealthy zone there, one in which Israel is a dominant force in the Middle East...
Did you hear that, too?

What happens if you change another timeline or is there only one?

Last edited:

NIXIE

Thank you. I have more questions.:)

What do you mean by "mainstream culture"? What was different? You mean Satanists like LaVey were more famous?

Did they evocate demons?
There are a lot of texts here in this timeline about that. But also texts of the evocation of positive beings.

If they want that, they are not really successful. Only atheists and agnostics dont believe in God. There are a lot of people that know that God exists. Or were there more atheists where you are from?

Can you name some important humans from your dimension that talked about magic and some teachings you remember?
Spells, training methods, did they worked with the soul mirror etc....

Why didnt they engage in positive magic that is stronger than negative magic?

And another question about timelines. Are there more than one timeline? I heard there are timelines where e.g. Hitler won the world war,
another one in which China conquered the US and made a wealthy zone there, one in which Israel is a dominant force in the Middle East...
Did you hear that, too?

What happens if you change another timeline or is there only one?

I mean by mainstream culture that most of the school faculty was involved in using time machines to get their fill of satanic abuse, daily. A lot of people I knew that were just kids like me were getting pulled into it all too, while being lied to and brainwashed by evil.
God granted me with the ability to see what happened in other dimensions sometimes like a dream, but those things were really happening in some other people's/machine's created dimension. Once I remember some girl was crying in school and her friends brought her to the class I was in because she had dreamed that all the christians in the school were rounded up and brought to the back parking lot to be shot by idiot teachers/faculty with guns that they kept right in the school. I remembered and lived through the same experience and told her that I had the same "dream" - In that "dream" I went right out and stood in front of all the Christian people in the school to be shot and sacrifice myself and the girl reminded me that I was like Jesus and stood there taking the abuse. I did try to protect the others and God gave me like super powers of survival in those other dimensions that I only remember as dreams, without pain- the faculty would create with the time machine in our highschool. I didn't realize what was going on until recently, but even back then my friends were figuring it out that there were hidden time machine anode/cathode contacts in places in the school which were located in light-switch fixtures or if you touched the right two objects in bathrooms, which included from what i heard, the toilet flush and another was the inside toilet paper roll holder thing... Once I even went into another dimension after my friend told me the right two things to touch in the teacher's lounge- that was a pencil sharpener on a desk and something else right there.. I forget but then I was in another dimension there in the school and was killed there only to pop back into reality where I had left that previous dimension..at the pencil sharpener- that is how it works if you die in another dimension after using a time machine- you just go back to when you last used that machine for some reason.. that is why I was killed once before in a previous dimension too and didn't realize that for years. I had used a time machine by chance/mistake when they had other plans for me so they had to do some evil spell and have me killed in that dimension so I wouldn't be able to go back to that point and continue on from there!..

Sorry for the long story but it helps explain a little bit about how the culture was effected or is still if this is going on in secret in this dimension too already..

Everything and everyone seemed just the same until you got to know them for a while or you knew about the satanic truth that was hidden from plain sight. My own girlfriend was brainwashed and did not even realize it for years- It was some kind of game against me maybe I think, just because I am a christian in a family effected by the freemasons.

Everyone exists as a similar soul in each dimension because we are all just descended from the same family tree. I was told this once by an expert that shared the pictures of other dimensions with me. I was told first hand that a person can be born by a different parent but basically be the same person/soul only with half different genetics if they were conceived around the same time as originally..

In the dimensions I am from there were these guide books that I saw on "Time Travel - possibilities and paradoxes(?)" and a satanic book called "Becoming master of your own dimension" .. and "Simple spells" all were small and square and different colors, seemed to be part of some set that the satanic elite underground had access to. They looked like they had been written in the 1930s or 50s- no author listed no pblication or anything like that. I found a couple of those books at my girlfriends house once but had no idea what they really were! I just remember seeing a picture of this human body in the time travel book that had these lines drawn from it like branching out showing how many dimensions are actually possible for a man to go into from his original dimension. I remember asking to her where she got that and I wanted to borrow it and I had no idea how real it was at the time... When I saw the other book about mastering your own dimension I had to ask her why she had such a satanic book and explain that it was very satanic.. she had been so brainwashed that she somehow thought living pure satanism(not the anton lavey fake show satanism) was like normal or ok- witchcraft is a very evil thing. God did not intend us to abuse life and energy by the use of magic or sorcery.

Things did not vary much significantly other than what I have mentioned- Its like this could still be the same world/timeline really, but its not.

On other timelines- Yes, they exist- but I have no idea how to travel to them unless you have a directed portal/machine that is already connected to some dimension that you or the machine helped create. It might be easier than that by now in some dimensions of course- technology-wise. I have heard they have networked portals/time machines in the past 30 years or so(?)- I have been told that in the future the multiverse starts to become connected so it is easier to travel to other dimensions/earths and come back again, but that was from a future that I am not yet sure will exist now.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

@NIXIE
That really sounds like mind control. I hope you will get over this experiences. I would not necessarily call witchcraft evil. The wiccas care about others and nature. One of their teachings say the following: If you do something evil, it comes back to you threefold. It is a kind of a karma law. I doubt that it is threefold, but I am sure you get everything back - also the good things you do. And if they follow that directive, nobody with the right mind wants to do something evil.

There are a lot of crazy and egoistic people that pratice magic. I know that. But that are not all of them.

The most open satanic lodges were closed and a lot of books burned where I live in the 30s. But I think magic was very popular back then.

The teaching of unconditional love are in a way positive magic that protects you. So it is logical they didnt want Christians.

The soul mirror is a teaching that tries to balance the four elements earth, fire, water, air. And you try to transform your negative characteristics in your personality into positive characteristics. I just wanted to know, whether you heard of it, but I guess, no.

Last edited: