Mandela Effect

start at edge

I believe you might be overlooking the fact that people make genuine MISTAKES when relating information...For example in your post you mention both Interview With The Vampire, and Interview with A Vampire...The original book published in 1976 clearly states on the front covers, Interview with THE Vampire...The same is for the Movie poster, Interview With THE Vampire.

It appears that you suddenly jump into the belief that when someone happens to mention, Interview With The Vampire and not Interview With A Vampire, then it HAS to be proof of the Mandela Effect...The person or people who say Interview with A Vampire, have imho, probably never read or even seen the movie, and are thus open to making mistakes on the book/movie titles..
People are mistaking all the time, yet there are some facts that can not be overseen:

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
You must not question your memories – they are quite accurate, only they are from a different timeline, before the forking (split) happened that generated this timeline.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are probably new to this. If so, here are some interesting clips you can watch, people who at some point were also new to this. The most interesting aspect you can see in the last clip – it will freak you out (it did it for me).

mind blowing:
… now we know some of the dates when time travelers disobeyed some of the primary rules and regulations of time travel …

I am fairly new to this. Thank you for the links. Funnily enough, I saw the React video and that's what drew me to this effect in the first place.

Now, I'm going further down the rabbit hole to find out more.

TimeFlipper

… but it is not a simple photo, it is a whole video clip. Watch the full video, there are a lot of examples there.

I have watched the video and all the main evidence starts from the beginning of the movie clip, where the statements clearly say Interview WITH the Vampire...The statements that follow were intentional mistakes that were made purposely to draw more attention to the movie..
I sent you proof of many book covers saying Interview WITH the vampire...Even the original movie poster says, Interview WITH the Vampire.

start at edge

I have watched the video and all the main evidence starts from the beginning of the movie clip, where the statements clearly say Interview WITH the Vampire...The statements that follow were intentional mistakes that were made purposely to draw more attention to the movie..
I sent you proof of many book covers saying Interview WITH the vampire...Even the original movie poster says, Interview WITH the Vampire.
I don’t know what to say, I am only trying to wrap my mind around it – why would anybody want to draw attention to the movie more than to the book? … and would an intentional mistake be able to do that?
… I don’t know … it is weird.
I mean, if this would be the singular case of Mandela effect, it would be plausible … but there are hundreds, maybe thousands out there.
… I don’t know …

start at edge

I am fairly new to this. Thank you for the links. Funnily enough, I saw the React video and that's what drew me to this effect in the first place.

Now, I'm going further down the rabbit hole to find out more.
There are lots of reaction videos on this subject, but my mind was blown by the last clip (the 5th).
The term “Mandela effect” came out round 2009 (Fiona Broom). Why (how) would anybody search (Google) for this term in 2004? … Also, why would anybody ask in 2004 “When did Mandela die?” – and who asked this ?!?! – people from South Africa !!!!

m0nique14

This subject is the very reason I began searching for alternative answers on time travel forums. There was no way I could be the only one who remembered Berenstein Bears and I knew for me it was NOT “confabulation” or “false memory”. There are so many ME’s to name that my memories contradict it cannot be me misremembering all of them. Even simple stuff like different spellings such as Christopher Reeves. Sally Fields is a definite ME for me, and I find it weird that her brother may still work for CERN to this day. In fact, I was watching a TV morning show a while back and they were interviewing “Sally Field” about an vintage audition clip they found. She talked nostalgic about the time and when they showed the directors clipboard it displays “Sally Fields” written in chalk on film reel. My theory is that analog processing of an image cannot be “scrubbed” so easily and can capture something essential not yet understood. Maybe relating to the concept of photons. Is AI messing with us in a visual way? Anyways, you can see the photo I took of the TV screen. Most people don’t notice details like that, but sometimes I feel like it is important to document these inconsistencies. However, when sharing them immediately causes “shadowban” actions. My question is why?9308

start at edge

This subject is the very reason I began searching for alternative answers on time travel forums. There was no way I could be the only one who remembered Berenstein Bears and I knew for me it was NOT “confabulation” or “false memory”. There are so many ME’s to name that my memories contradict it cannot be me misremembering all of them. Even simple stuff like different spellings such as Christopher Reeves. Sally Fields is a definite ME for me, and I find it weird that her brother may still work for CERN to this day. In fact, I was watching a TV morning show a while back and they were interviewing “Sally Field” about an vintage audition clip they found. She talked nostalgic about the time and when they showed the directors clipboard it displays “Sally Fields” written in chalk on film reel. My theory is that analog processing of an image cannot be “scrubbed” so easily and can capture something essential not yet understood. Maybe relating to the concept of photons. Is AI messing with us in a visual way? Anyways, you can see the photo I took of the TV screen. Most people don’t notice details like that, but sometimes I feel like it is important to document these inconsistencies. However, when sharing them immediately causes “shadowban” actions. My question is why?View attachment 9308
It is either “shadow ban” actions or … yes, the Mandela effect itself. Sometimes a “shadow ban” action it is not even necessary and I observed that this is the case when the Mandela effect is doing the job. I have my own experiences and they are relatively recent (a few years), about the first “Star Wars” trilogy. I had (and I still have) all the 3 movies on a memory stick and I often watched (and still watch) them from time to time, as “Star Wars” is among my most favorite. I observed 2 of the Mandela effects in those movies (the “Luke, I am your father” line and C-3PO having a silver leg) a very short time before becoming aware or even hearing about the Mandela effect. Honestly, because of not knowing (yet) about the Mandela effect, I was a little shocked, being unable to explain what the heck is happening, but I also started to pay much more attention to those movies. In a matter of days, I learned about the Mandela effect and the most recent one regarding Star Wars, happened somehow “live”, taking place in “real time” so to say. I saw it posted by someone on YouTube and in the next few seconds I was already watching that specific scene and I got blown away – at some point, C-3PO had obviously a restraining bolt visible on his chest, which I never saw before and over the years I think I watched these movies more than 100 times, so I can not possibly have been mistaken.

I had some posts before here on the same thread, maybe you find them to be interesting. You can see them here
… they are 3 in a row, one after the other