My first thread. Titor and Israel.

Samstwitch

Let's all keep in mind Isreal started this and "they" have been pushing for war with Iran for a few years now.

I 1,000% disagree. Israel didn't start this. They don't want war, but they are forced to protect themselves from enemies who preach, teach, and physically try to destroy them. They are constantly attacked by terrorists.

Prime Minister Netanyahu has made the world aware of Iran's Nuclear power, which will be used against Israel when it comes to fruition. But God will not allow this. It is written in Bibly Prophecy. According to Prophecy, there will be an End-Times War against Israel, but Israel will be protected and win.

Anonynez

Welcome to Paranormalis. Let's all keep in mind Isreal started this and "they" have been pushing for war with Iran for a few years now. I think divergence turns into inaccuracy if it goes .1 % above or below the "targeted % or the timeline in question". Lets also not forget that we are talking about Dimensional travel. The current idea I have is that most of JT writings about those major world events are off by a few years in our Dimension (maybe the divergence here if off by 2-4%, compared to his original? and argument can be made he changed ours just by coming here..). Also it is not clear that if and when a major event is altered, if that will cause a split off and create new dimensions as others have suggested? Keep in mind he did say he went back to the 1970's "that IBM 5100!" (but did it really take place in our timeline?) then he fast forwards to the late 90's - 00's and this is the JT we speak in reference of... their had to be other JT, he kind of alluded to that himself.

Anyways I am glad to chat about it !

Thank you for the welcome!!

I've stated that I am former United States Marine, and we're taught to fight. We've been fighting for over a decade now, and I have lost some incredible brothers due to that fighting. My blood brother saw three combat tours in two different wars, and led Marines as a Company Commander without losing one of his own under his command. He did lose many good men attached to his units and saw some unspeakable things that still effect him today. Ive counseled several vets with severe cases of Paranoid Schizophrenia, Trauma Induced Schizophrenoform, and PTSD. Its not fun. War is not fun, but is necessary sometimes. My personal opinion is that Israel has always depended on the US to help them to use diplomacy to resolve matters with Gaza. Yahu thought that Obama's America was going to continue, which is what BO said he would do. He has not, and Israel has now felt the need to retaliate. Gaza and Israel have been at it for countless years. I think we personally should commit to our allies. This is also why I chose to be a civilian when my time was up. I dont agree with the politics involved, but I will reserve politics for another thread on another site. I'm sorry to have gotten off topic.

Now, With regard to divergence and JT, absolutely, and I couldn't agree more. According to multiple-world interpretation, an action potentially branches off in the sense that even if it didn't happen here, it did happen in a newly created world. If you ever thought "what if" or "i should have", you did. Just on a multiple line. Its simply oblivious to the observer and we're unable to interact with it....you know the whole Shrodingers Cat idea....the cat is dead and alive and by even opening the box you've had an effect on the cats life (which is still hard to wrap my head around).

So yes sir, in theory by titor even being here, by even interacting with his grandfather, he created new worldlines. Then on the jump to 98, instead of making the next jump to 2036, he stayed for three years. He even alluded to the idea that he had gone back AGAIN and was in the year 2000 for a second time. He said "The new 98", and "I've already done this before. I know you wont listen."

I equate it to Back to the Future II and the almanac. Doc Brown laid it out perfectly on that chalk board. Here's your 1985, you f***ed it up, now here's a new 1985. I told you not to tamper with stuff...lol

Silly analogy I know, but if the MWI theory is correct, then Titor literally created a tree of worldlines, and he's probably lost on every single one of them. So, with that being said, it would explain multiple John's sharing divergence percentages in order to try and correct it. With so many divergences and with so many possibilities, its not crazy to assume that his predictions have been put off by at least ten years per prediction, if not erasing some predictions entirely.

If that were the case then it could potentially explain why several predictions seem to be right on time while others are so far off base......but that leaves it open for the naysayers to step in and argue that if one prediction were on time and others were off due to divergence, then how come they are not all off due to divergence? Thats a question I cant answer. I can tell you that I think he was spot on about civil war (unrest), the loss of certain rights, martial law, natural disasters, and the potential for a third world war.....and with all of the talk about secession, who's to say that's not right on time for his prediction of the country breaking into 5 separate entities. There's a lot of time left for all of these things to happen if we consider divergence. So, good call sir. I appreciate you opening that door for discussion.

One thing to consider....if he did make it back to 2036, he would have a lot of explaining to do if he altered things so dramatically that the temporal unit literally watched their own present change in right front of them. Having served in the military I know first hand that they do not look highly on dereliction of duty, and with something as sensitive as time travel, and the potential ramifications with regard to quantum mechanics, he most certainly would've be reprimanded, if not court marshalled. Some of the research from those closest to him said he hated what time travel had done to him. As someone with an education in the field of psychology, I can only imagine what potential problems this would have caused. If he pondered any of these things or what they might to do to him when he returned....he may not have returned at all. Just something fun to think about. This is all fun and intrigue for me, and I appreciate the convo from any and all of you thus far. Thank you again for the warm welcome to Paranormalis.

Sliders

Let's all keep in mind Isreal started this and "they" have been pushing for war with Iran for a few years now.

I 1,000% disagree. Israel didn't start this. They don't want war, but they are forced to protect themselves from enemies who preach, teach, and physically try to destroy them. They are constantly attacked by terrorists.

Prime Minister Netanyahu has made the world aware of Iran's Nuclear power, which will be used against Israel when it comes to fruition. But God will not allow this. It is written in Bibly Prophecy. According to Prophecy, there will be an End-Times War against Israel, but Israel will be protected and win.

It's ok to disagree. Yes they want war. Arabs are constantly treated by Jews (Isrealites) like the native indians were treated like the europeans when they first got here (or even how blacks were treated by whites for many years here). Besides CIA kills them everyday along with MOSSAD, can you blame them for some retaliation ? The USA even takes their presidents out of power and start revolutions...

Also Isreal did start this conflict that is a fact not my opinion.

Iran is not the country to FEAR..... CHINA and RUSSIA are and they love IRAN. The only thing that protects Isreal is The USA not bible prophecy. I am aware that Roman Emperor Constantine (also Council of Nicea) wrote that bible you speak of...

Samstwitch

It's ok to disagree.

Yes, we agree that we disagree, and that's okay.

The only thing that protects Isreal is The USA not bible prophecy.

God protects Israel. Bible Prophecy foretells what is coming. Time will prove who is right or wrong on this one. Bible Prophecy is 100% correct and has stood the test of time. Prophecy of old events were all fulfilled...prophecy about the End Times is being fulfilled. Israel is a major player in End Times prophecy.

John Titor believed in the Bible and Jesus as the Son of God. So if he was a real TT, Prophecy must have come to pass, as people in his Timeline were believers.

I am aware that Roman Emperor Constantine (also Council of Nicea) wrote that bible you speak of...

Constantine did not write the Bible. He brought together scholars to study the different books that were written in times past, to study them for validity. And those books were put together as one in the Old Testament and the New Testament.

(Sorry for getting somewhat off topic, Anonynez. Don't want to turn this into a religious debate though as it's not the thread for it.)

Sliders

Welcome to Paranormalis. Let's all keep in mind Isreal started this and "they" have been pushing for war with Iran for a few years now. I think divergence turns into inaccuracy if it goes .1 % above or below the "targeted % or the timeline in question". Lets also not forget that we are talking about Dimensional travel. The current idea I have is that most of JT writings about those major world events are off by a few years in our Dimension (maybe the divergence here if off by 2-4%, compared to his original? and argument can be made he changed ours just by coming here..). Also it is not clear that if and when a major event is altered, if that will cause a split off and create new dimensions as others have suggested? Keep in mind he did say he went back to the 1970's "that IBM 5100!" (but did it really take place in our timeline?) then he fast forwards to the late 90's - 00's and this is the JT we speak in reference of... their had to be other JT, he kind of alluded to that himself.

Anyways I am glad to chat about it !

Thank you for the welcome!!

I've stated that I am former United States Marine, and we're taught to fight. We've been fighting for over a decade now, and I have lost some incredible brothers due to that fighting. My blood brother saw three combat tours in two different wars, and led Marines as a Company Commander without losing one of his own under his command. He did lose many good men attached to his units and saw some unspeakable things that still effect him today. Ive counseled several vets with severe cases of Paranoid Schizophrenia, Trauma Induced Schizophrenoform, and PTSD. Its not fun. War is not fun, but is necessary sometimes. My personal opinion is that Israel has always depended on the US to help them to use diplomacy to resolve matters with Gaza. Yahu thought that Obama's America was going to continue, which is what BO said he would do. He has not, and Israel has now felt the need to retaliate. Gaza and Israel have been at it for countless years. I think we personally should commit to our allies. This is also why I chose to be a civilian when my time was up. I dont agree with the politics involved, but I will reserve politics for another thread on another site. I'm sorry to have gotten off topic.

Now, With regard to divergence and JT, absolutely, and I couldn't agree more. According to multiple-world interpretation, an action potentially branches off in the sense that even if it didn't happen here, it did happen in a newly created world. If you ever thought "what if" or "i should have", you did. Just on a multiple line. Its simply oblivious to the observer and we're unable to interact with it....you know the whole Shrodingers Cat idea....the cat is dead and alive and by even opening the box you've had an effect on the cats life (which is still hard to wrap my head around).

So yes sir, in theory by titor even being here, by even interacting with his grandfather, he created new worldlines. Then on the jump to 98, instead of making the next jump to 2036, he stayed for three years. He even alluded to the idea that he had gone back AGAIN and was in the year 2000 for a second time. He said "The new 98", and "I've already done this before. I know you wont listen."

I equate it to Back to the Future II and the almanac. Doc Brown laid it out perfectly on that chalk board. Here's your 1985, you f***ed it up, now here's a new 1985. I told you not to tamper with stuff...lol

Silly analogy I know, but if the MWI theory is correct, then Titor literally created a tree of worldlines, and he's probably lost on every single one of them. So, with that being said, it would explain multiple John's sharing divergence percentages in order to try and correct it. With so many divergences and with so many possibilities, its not crazy to assume that his predictions have been put off by at least ten years per prediction, if not erasing some predictions entirely.

If that were the case then it could potentially explain why several predictions seem to be right on time while others are so far off base......but that leaves it open for the naysayers to step in and argue that if one prediction were on time and others were off due to divergence, then how come they are not all off due to divergence? Thats a question I cant answer. I can tell you that I think he was spot on about civil war (unrest), the loss of certain rights, martial law, natural disasters, and the potential for a third world war.....and with all of the talk about secession, who's to say that's not right on time for his prediction of the country breaking into 5 separate entities. There's a lot of time left for all of these things to happen if we consider divergence. So, good call sir. I appreciate you opening that door for discussion.

One thing to consider....if he did make it back to 2036, he would have a lot of explaining to do if he altered things so dramatically that the temporal unit literally watched their own present change in right front of them. Having served in the military I know first hand that they do not look highly on dereliction of duty, and with something as sensitive as time travel, and the potential ramifications with regard to quantum mechanics, he most certainly would've be reprimanded, if not court marshalled. Some of the research from those closest to him said he hated what time travel had done to him. As someone with an education in the field of psychology, I can only imagine what potential problems this would have caused. If he pondered any of these things or what they might to do to him when he returned....he may not have returned at all. Just something fun to think about. This is all fun and intrigue for me, and I appreciate the convo from any and all of you thus far. Thank you again for the warm welcome to Paranormalis.

Thank you for serving. All American citizen's are obligated to protect The Constitution against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. You have great ideas! for argument sakes lets just say he did create a tree of new timelines, lets start with his alleged first jump to the 1970's, what if that was the first split off (which could be why Y2K never hit us, divergence was changed) then he travels forward (1998) but within that newly created tree of timelines, creates a new branch off out of that tree line and then goes forward again on that one (early 2000's). In may opinion the MWI is the best leading theory on the subject. Which is why multiple JT would need to share Divergence info in order to try to not to change things to dramatically. He knew his flight data was being recorded and he knew he would be in big trouble upon returning to 2036. Which I think he never returned to, would you ? ( I don't blame him ). Even if he did, it was probably to a timeline were he was not originally in the military and the mission had not taken place there. You are right on the reason his predictions are off by a few years and others are misses altogether. The reason behind this is that a timeline that is off by 1% divergence compared to another timeline is only 1% different compared to that timeline so things will be off a little like the timing of things but a timeline that has 3%-5% difference in divergence compared to another timeline things he predicted might be a total miss altogether there. Keep in mind we are in agreement he did create branch off of timelines. which is why civil war and ww3 are around the corner for us now instead of 2000-2004, back then we had 9/11 and Iraq instead... we did not get civil war in 2000 because of something he did 1970's related to the IBM 5100 (which caused that split off) and averted Y2K for us. I can only think that he at sometime wanted to fix things in the future but instead just delayed things, (realized that) regretted it tried to re fix things back to original and in the process made things worse and also encountered other johns trying to do the same thing, which he knew would happen. The last thing I wanted to add in my opinion when a split off (branch off happens) then newly created time lines are not aware that they have been newly created they just pick off with the same history as original they split off from it's only their futures that change from that point and on (the branch off event). I don't know which one we are in but most likely we are in one that split off from 1970's or 1998, with a divergence 2%-4% off from JT original timeline, the problem is he made things happen.......which changes things a bit. Also just for fun are you aware of Y2038 it's a the Y2K of the year 2038....

Glad to discuss this subject with you !

Sliders

It's ok to disagree.

Yes, we agree that we disagree, and that's okay.

The only thing that protects Isreal is The USA not bible prophecy.

God protects Israel. Bible Prophecy foretells what is coming. Time will prove who is right or wrong on this one. Bible Prophecy is 100% correct and has stood the test of time. Prophecy of old events were all fulfilled...prophecy about the End Times is being fulfilled. Israel is a major player in End Times prophecy.

John Titor believed in the Bible and Jesus as the Son of God. So if he was a real TT, Prophecy must have come to pass, as people in his Timeline were believers.

I am aware that Roman Emperor Constantine (also Council of Nicea) wrote that bible you speak of...

Constantine did not write the Bible. He brought together scholars to study the different books that were written in times past, to study them for validity. And those books were put together as one in the Old Testament and the New Testament.

(Sorry for getting somewhat off topic, Anonynez. Don't want to turn this into a religious debate though as it's not the thread for it.)
Why were so many books not included but later found in other places like the Dead Sea Scrolls or the findings in the gave of Quram ? these books today are labeled the bible Apographa...(The Book of Enoch....) what happen to the Gnostic Christians who wiped them out and why ? So according to you God protects Isreal over any other nation even though they killed his only son who was also a JEW himself ?

Samstwitch

Why were so many books not included but later found in other places like the Dead Sea Scrolls or the findings in the gave of Quram ? these books today are labeled the bible Apographa...(The Book of Enoch....) what happen to the Gnostic Christians who wiped them out and why ? So according to you God protects Isreal over any other nation even though they killed his only son who was also a JEW himself ?

Sorry not to reply, but this is a topic for a new thread. Feel free to start one if you want under "Religion" section. But I would have to discuss it another day. Turkey is in the oven! ;)

Samstwitch

Thank you for serving. All American citizen's are obligated to protect The Constitution against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. You have great ideas! for argument sakes lets just say he did create a tree of new timelines, lets start with his alleged first jump to the 1970's, what if that was the first split off (which could be why Y2K never hit us, divergence was changed) then he travels forward (1998) but within that newly created tree of timelines, creates a new branch off out of that tree line and then goes forward again on that one (early 2000's). In may opinion the MWI is the best leading theory on the subject. Which is why multiple JT would need to share Divergence info in order to try to not to change things to dramatically. He knew his flight data was being recorded and he knew he would be in big trouble upon returning to 2036. Which I think he never returned to, would you ? ( I don't blame him ). Even if he did, it was probably to a timeline were he was not originally in the military and the mission had not taken place there. You are right on the reason his predictions are off by a few years and others are misses altogether. The reason behind this is that a timeline that is off by 1% divergence compared to another timeline is only 1% different compared to that timeline so things will be off a little like the timing of things but a timeline that has 3%-5% difference in divergence compared to another timeline things he predicted might be a total miss altogether there. Keep in mind we are in agreement he did create branch off of timelines. which is why civil war and ww3 are around the corner for us now instead of 2000-2004, back then we had 9/11 and Iraq instead... we did not get civil war in 2000 because of something he did 1970's related to the IBM 5100 (which caused that split off) and averted Y2K for us. I can only think that he at sometime wanted to fix things in the future but instead just delayed things, (realized that) regretted it tried to re fix things back to original and in the process made things worse and also encountered other johns trying to do the same thing, which he knew would happen. The last thing I wanted to add in my opinion when a split off (branch off happens) then newly created time lines are not aware that they have been newly created they just pick off with the same history as original they split off from it's only their futures that change from that point and on (the branch off event). I don't know which one we are in but most likely we are in one that split off from 1970's or 1998, with a divergence 2%-4% off from JT original timeline, the problem is he made things happen.......which changes things a bit. Also just for fun are you aware of Y2038 it's a the Y2K of the year 2038....

Glad to discuss this subject with you !

Ding, Ding, Ding...BINGO! You guys hit it on the nose! Most people just don't get any of this.

Yes, 2038 will be another Y2K if it is not prevented.

And I believe the reason we knew about Y2K is because John told his grandfather. That information was shared and trickled down to the entire population, who corrected the problem before anything major happened. Y2K was fixed and DIVERTED on our Timeline, and that information came from John Titor in 1975.

You and Anonynez are 2 of the few who have figured this out.

Sliders

Sorry not to reply, but this is a topic for a new thread. Feel free to start one if you want under "Religion" section. But I would have to discuss it another day. Turkey is in the oven! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving SAM!

Have to help wife with Turkey too. We should start a thread on this soon. It's always good to debate with you (even though I agree with you most of the time, I don't see the GAZA and Isreal situation as you may). Happy Holiday's Sam !