My first thread. Titor and Israel.

Samstwitch

Sidenote: When I post a long or informative Comment, I edit it several times and keep adding and adding information. So if you're reading one of my Comments that I posted, go back awhile later and Refresh the page to see the finished product. :)

Anonynez

Titorite! Are you the same dude that tried to back up Pro7 in a TTI thread back in 2007? He was claiming to have possibly witnessed a tweaked machine while working for a computer hardware repair company. He claimed to have stumbled onto the machines ability to read reverse binary code or something, but those guys at TTI just ate him up. No matter what they said to him he would not back down from the fact that he specifically saw unique etchings of a star behind some sort of small part in the 5100. Wonder if that was one of grandpas tweaked machines? Also, American Federal Empire propoganda is everywhere. Some now call it the NWO. Many claim we are already there.

SAM!! You're in Humboldt County California.......Kansas Fighting Diamondbacks Militia..HUMBOLDT COUNTY KANSAS USA...claimed to have received a letter from John Titor.

Interesting synchronicities if not mere coincidences.

Samstwitch

Titorite! Are you the same dude that tried to back up Pro7 in a TTI thread back in 2007? He was claiming to have possibly witnessed a tweaked machine while working for a computer hardware repair company. He claimed to have stumbled onto the machines ability to read reverse binary code or something, but those guys at TTI just ate him up. No matter what they said to him he would not back down from the fact that he specifically saw unique etchings of a star behind some sort of small part in the 5100. Wonder if that was one of grandpas tweaked machines?

My first seminar on Y2K in Humboldt County (in 1998) there were 2 audience members, very elderly men who were computer Engineers in the 1970's. They came up and spoke with me after I gave my presentation, and they knew all about the Y2K problem...they verified that what I was saying was true and wanted people to know it. (My efforts and others on the Y2K Task Force headlined the newspapers and follow-up articles for the following 2 years leading up to January 2000.)

SAM!! You're in Humboldt County California.......Kansas Fighting Diamondbacks Militia..HUMBOLDT COUNTY KANSAS USA...claimed to have received a letter from John Titor.

Interesting synchronicities if not mere coincidences.

Actually, I left Humboldt Co. in 2001 to Orange County, CA. And more recently, I moved near the outskirts of Fort Worth, Texas in July 2012. I've heard of the 'Fighting Diamondbacks Militia', but am unfamiliar with the details of it.

titorite

I was hoping you joined the conversation. Good thinking minds on this one ( I think it's going to be a great conversation )

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin (I think...lol)

Your comments on the GAZA/ARAB situation are very well written. Agree. It also seems to me as well that John was sympathetic to the hole Christian/Jew situation...

I am not anti semitic but I do oppose radical orthodox jews (they even killed Christ himself)...

Any how, what are your thoughts on what path you think we will go into ? and how can we learn from John's story what not to do?

Happy to run into you once more myself.

As for my thoughts on what path we will go into? and how can we learn from johns story what NOT to do?....

HOW CAN WE TAKE THE BEST HEED FROM HIS STORY.

The biggest thing I noticed in his story was mad cow disease. By the time he was writing on it, if everything he said was true then we are all infected. Unless you're Amish. In which case if you are, enjoy your time here cause it ain't all decadence. I digress. Mad cow was in us all according to Titor (I pronounce it Tee-tor) . So Priority number one. Find a cure for mad cow. Now this was an interesting bunch of events because it turns out their is a cure and it doesn't just cure mad cow, it can cure/ kill any viral or bacterial infection..... Rife machines work. I found one, cured a few cancers and other issues... I have made a thread about it here in greater detail. Point being if we are to take heed then the first thing to do, get ready for the worlds largest plague ... Frequency therapy.... Rife machines...

So now that we have that pesky medical issue there solved let us look to world politics.

IT'S JUST POLITICS

In titors world... well... things never went good for him and he has no idea.... Oh he was right on many a thing...Our unwillingness to insist upon enforcement of constitutional law Chief among them. But whats more... he had no idea about politics.... John Titor for all his talk about it seemed to have that .... propagandised view of things. We are all taught in schools that we can not govern ourselves. That we must MUST rely on representatives or leaders or something other than ourselves because self rule is doomed.......... That is how tyranny's teach. The power in control takes steps to make sure it is always in power and control. PEOPLE HEED MY WORDS! FIVE SEPARATE PRESIDENTS WILL NOT PREVENT THE RISE OF TYRANNY AGAIN. All it really means is that five jerks will have to work together to do false flags. Key things were never mentioned by Titor... about his government.... The only way to fix the democratic republic that is our government is to vest some legislative power directly into the hands of the people.

It's like this, even now only a minority of us vote. That minority should have more direct say over what laws shall govern them, us all , as a whole. As long as the right of legislative self determination is kept from us we will never be free...rather, our kids will just be waiting for another revolution.... SO we gotta stop these damn revolutions... We don't need five presidents. We need a new fourth branch of government. One that can check and balance the other three since they have proven unreliable over a course of centuries on repeated occasions. A branch of the people..... Because you can not trust another man to truly speak for you in the same manner you would speak for yourself.. and people that can not speak for themselves are subjects without voice. To hell with that. I say our voices are FREE! TO that effect I will attend the next constitutional convention...even if i have to break in.... When it is being re-worked I must be there to tell them.. I freaking insist upon it as I insist upon liberty,.

DOES ANYTHING MATTER IN LIGHT OF N DAY?

Yes, Everything matters. N day is not here yet and while the US seems hell bent on world conquest .... The russians moved some of their syrain naval fleet ship to prevent the genocide of gaza. Thank god for one nation acting in a responsible manner rather than a a spoiled bully. May the "Ultimate defense" Never been seen. ... We live in a nuclear world. This is the analogy I use to explain it. The OK coral was in Tombstone... For those that have not seen the movie or read books, or taken zero american history, go do an internet search for it right now. For those that now about it , then you know that guns were not allowed in that town... yet despite that law many people in that town were gun owners. After a time, to many people with guns and attitudes locked horns and shot it out.

Our nations worlds is like this today. The world would be tombstone. The nations would be the people.. nukes would be the guns. Not everyone is a gun owner.. but amongst the gun owners... they are getting ancy for a gun fight. And tombstone (the world) will pay.

I see it as inevitable unless the big three can take the lead ..... and that certainly can not happen while the US remains a rouge nation ... N day seems like a statistical conclusion.... That said just avoid the cities and the silos and stick around for the fun. I do not plan to die in nuclear fire.. I wish it did not have to happen... I sincerely pray that the russians spare Austin... I do not hope for military city nor dallas, nor houston, nor any other big city..... but I do hope Austin is spared. IT could be .

Do yall know how it works? N day? . Nuclear firestorms. Bigger Bombs proved to be dumb compared to using multiple smaller war heads in symmetric positioning. Five 1.4 megaton war heads can accomplish the same damage as a Tsar bomb and with out putting a hole in the atmosphere. The cities will be wiped out. Absolute. Don't even trust the suburbs near cities, thats a dice roll.

Rural areas.

That or we grow up ourselves and reign in this out of control government.

OH YOU MEAN THAT MAYAN PROPHECY.

Another aspect..... less than 30 days away...... People brought it up to him more than once... All he would say is "something" and that is as close as he got but more than nothing.... it is an event we can not control. So their was not point in talking about it I guess .... Still I LOVE SCIENCE AND GEOLOGY AND HISTORY AND NOM NOMNOM From all that I have read I am betting on a quad pole magnetic reversal before stabilisation in 3 days or nights depending on your part of the world. It will be havoc but short lived... then we humans will dust ourselves off declare the event interesting and move on as usual.

With our water going down the drain in a new direction.

Take heed take heed take heed...... Get to know five people you can trust with your life that do not live under your roof. And make sure they don't live in the city either. And carry your own water.

Water.......

Double Distill , beware the run off, ozonate and then electrolyse.

Is Yucca Mountain the Only Solution to Radioactive Waste?

It is possible to decontaminate radiation from water....^^^

titorite

Titorite! Are you the same dude that tried to back up Pro7 in a TTI thread back in 2007? He was claiming to have possibly witnessed a tweaked machine while working for a computer hardware repair company. He claimed to have stumbled onto the machines ability to read reverse binary code or something, but those guys at TTI just ate him up. No matter what they said to him he would not back down from the fact that he specifically saw unique etchings of a star behind some sort of small part in the 5100. Wonder if that was one of grandpas tweaked machines? Also, American Federal Empire propoganda is everywhere. Some now call it the NWO. Many claim we are already there.

Why yes I am.... Sorta..... Giving the benefit of the doubt is worth giving.... Sometimes I remember that better than others. Pro7 may of been being honest.

Yes I am that one.

As for the American Federal Empire web page.

Only I have seen it. To my knowledge. Some have suggested that it may of been a joke. maybe.... Their were two pages..

one site and a mirror. ....... They both got pulled not long after I discovered them. Then they were 404 for a number of years till some shaddy individual at another titor group of mine bought the domain name rights.

I don't think Titor ever bought the rights myself.... I kinda wonder if he did not build the pages himself.... I mean they were basic single page graphics with no links or buttons... I could do the same if I tired..... my nephews and nieces could do it while texting. I'll never forget what I saw. And I wait. Eventually I hope to meet another titor follower that knows what i am talking about in regards to this website....

:S

Their are no secret websites... he said as much.. but it aint like those websites were secret. TOR was not invented yet. No website was secret. The dot onion domain was still being worked on... and maybe that is why the sites existed but he did not consider them a secret.....

I don't know. They no longer exist but as a memory.

Samstwitch

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy but I am not familiar with the details. Yes, there are people I trust here and I would hate for any harassment or harm to come to them. I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time.

Samstwitch

It is safe to presume that John was not a student of revelations.

Do you mean because of his statement about the "Rapture"? Actually the concept of the rapture is not mentioned in Revelation of John, but it is referenced in 2 Corinthians and a few other places, but can't think of where else off the top of my head.

Sliders

Did anyone ever find out his grandfathers real name, maybe we can search by IBM 5100 Egineer's list ? Narrow it down ?

I did this many years ago. However, giving this information to others would put John and his family in danger. I did it, because I was researching and was curious. But I would never share my conclusions with anyone. Not to be mean or arrogant or anything like that, it's just that I have John's best interest at heart. Another person also researched his grandfather and published what information he found. To me, that was a wreckless thing to do for John's sake. IMO, anyone concerned for the safety of John and his family would never have revealed that information, let alone publish it. My research extended even further than his. That's all I can say about it. My biggest hope is that John and his family always remain safe. There are people who have threatened to even kill some of those involved in the Titor affair. That's how crazy the world of Titor Piranhas is today. :eek:

Would not John Titor know people would be able to find him (his younger self) and his family, I mean Google was founded in 1998 and it was well under way by 2003-04??? you really don't have to give the information (it can be easily found). If people wanted to get him (again his younger version) and his family, don't you think they would of done so by now? My hole thing is the more people working together on this, the better. Besides I really think we are getting some where here.