My first thread. Titor and Israel.

Anonynez

From the information that Ive researched, the books Ive read (have not yet been able to read Conviction by Anonymous...dying to!) it took JT about a day to fully convince his mother that he was in fact who he said he was. Even then she was allegedly spooked out by the entire thing the whole time he was here, and specifically asked him not to tell her anything about their future. Thats just what Ive read, and what Larry Haber has said when interviewed by George Noory. If she was that spooked by her own son, enough to retain a lawyer to protect anonymity, Im sure any contact from anyone at all would spook her. Thats just a speculation. As Ive said before, if someone wanted to capitalize on this, they surely should have and most likely would have by now. I think privacy is what they prefer. If you believe the story and you support the Titor Legacy, then I personally think there is an obligation NOT to disclose information on the family, even if you have said information. Does that mean Im not curious? Absolutely I am very curious. Even if this were the greatest hoax of all time, I would still want to know WHOM perpetuated this hoax. That has not been proven, so I dont wish to dig far enough down the hole that I would compromise anyones position.

With regard to our leaders and what we must do to preserve ourselves, I can say this. When I joined the Marines, I wanted to jump out of helicopters and blow shit up. I got to do that. However, you find that within the ranks of the military come power hungry individuals whose main objective are to climb the ranks, or use the power of the chevron in order to manipulate and bully their way to the goal they've set for themselves. You find it hard to follow your leaders sometimes because they are leading for power and not for what they deem is the best for the platoon, company, or battalion. Alot of former military become politicians, and just as they may have been in the military, they are power hungry and hard to follow. That is not to say that they are all this way. I worked with some amazing people, but it showed me at a very young age that the system is very political and not necessarily for the greater good of all. I think this is one of the things that Titor was referring to when he talked about finding people that you can trust, sticking to your family, and being prepared for the world as you know it to not be what it appears to be. I have seen that first hand, and if the United States Military works that way, how or why would the United States Government work much differently? More powerful. Harder to trust. That is why I have taken advantage of having been trained by the greatest fighting force in the country, if not the world, and I have been preparing myself for what I believe JT was eluding to. I have weapons, I know how to use them. I have a stockpile of food that will last me approx 24 months (at this point), I live within a 200 mile radius of my entire family, and I have two good friends, one that is a former Marine I served with, that live in the country and are more stacked than I am. They are to the East and to the South of me. They are predetermined gathering points if/and/or when "it all goes down". If it doesn't go down, then that will be wonderful, but at least I am prepared. Better to be prepared I always say.

BTW...off topic interjection.....I saw Lincoln last night.....mesmerized!! I would highly suggest everyone go see this movie and take your kids. Amazing history lesson conveyed in such a way that I have never seen. It literally takes you back in time for nearly 3 hours. When we left we nearly forgot we were in the year 2012 for a moment. I couldn't help but think about how similar the times are now with regard to the politics and the division of the nation, as it was back in 1865. Can history repeat itself? Most certainly, but this movie, much like Titor, will make you think about how you can change it. Which I think was a reoccurring theme in Titors monologues. Change your ways and you wont have to deal with the calamity. We make our own future.

Samstwitch

Ok so would it be accurate to say some people knew about it way before hand but governments and companies started working on the problem in 1994 ?

I don't know what exact year in the 1990's, but that is correct. It was in the late '90's as far as I know. Computer Engineers went public warning about it beginning in 1992, but no one took them seriously until much later.

Samstwitch

From the information that Ive researched, the books Ive read it took JT about a day to fully convince his mother that he was in fact who he said he was. Even then she was allegedly spooked out by the entire thing the whole time he was here, and specifically asked him not to tell her anything about their future. Thats just what Ive read, and what Larry Haber has said when interviewed by George Noory. If she was that spooked by her own son, enough to retain a lawyer to protect anonymity, Im sure any contact from anyone at all would spook her...I think privacy is what they prefer. If you believe the story and you support the Titor Legacy, then I personally think there is an obligation NOT to disclose information on the family, even if you have said information.

Yes, yes, and yes to what you have written...And I agree on your comments!

About the book Conviction...when published, the author had not read the book by John's mother (John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale), so he was missing all the information written by John's mother, which made a difference. But the book is still good. Just keep that in mind when reading it.

Anonynez

From the information that Ive researched, the books Ive read it took JT about a day to fully convince his mother that he was in fact who he said he was. Even then she was allegedly spooked out by the entire thing the whole time he was here, and specifically asked him not to tell her anything about their future. Thats just what Ive read, and what Larry Haber has said when interviewed by George Noory. If she was that spooked by her own son, enough to retain a lawyer to protect anonymity, Im sure any contact from anyone at all would spook her...I think privacy is what they prefer. If you believe the story and you support the Titor Legacy, then I personally think there is an obligation NOT to disclose information on the family, even if you have said information.

Yes, yes, and yes to what you have written...And I agree on your comments!

About the book Conviction...when published, the author had not read the book by John's mother (John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale), so he was missing all the information written by John's mother, which made a difference. But the book is still good. Just keep that in mind when reading it.

Thanks Sam!

Isnt there a re-release because of that information? Ive read that there is an updated version being released, and Ive been waiting on that one. I would rather read an updated version or use and updated version of anything. Kind of like not buying the first gadget so they can work out the bugs as I read the first reviews ;). Also, is there somewhere that I can get A Time Travelers Tale on Ebook or PDF? They either seem to be out of print, or entirely too expensive. Ive not paid $200 for a book since I was in College ;).

Samstwitch

Thanks Sam!

Isnt there a re-release because of that information? Ive read that there is an updated version being released, and Ive been waiting on that one. I would rather read an updated version or use and updated version of anything. Kind of like not buying the first gadget so they can work out the bugs as I read the first reviews ;). Also, is there somewhere that I can get A Time Travelers Tale on Ebook or PDF? They either seem to be out of print, or entirely too expensive. Ive not paid $200 for a book since I was in College ;).

You're welcome! :)

I haven't heard anything about a re-release. Where did you hear about it? If there is one, I will be in line. Please let us know.
No, it's not in Ebook or PDF...hard copy only.

titorite

They might know a lot more even things that were not disclosed to us, The John Titor of our time should be an adult by now, maybe he should come forward and write a book and disclose some time travel info, I mean other people have done it he won't be the first (Andrew D. Basiago and others...) their is still a lot of answered questions and missing peaces to the puzzle. Besides humanity deserves to know the truth.

"The need of the many out weigh the need of the few or the one" -Spock

He would be risking alot but more then that... he would ,for certain, be giving up his anonymity .

I gotta admit.... I'd love to meet him. And his parents... any siblings that might of come around... I think it would be interesting in an Internet format.

Liberty is the only pursuit worth perusing.

Anonynez

Well, I knew I had read that there was a re-release somewhere. It turns out I had bookmarked it. It was the authors site. It doesnt say when. Only that its coming soon. Here's the link:
Images

Its very compelling to me that Johns story has been able to withstand eleven years of debate, and is still going strong. People can say what they will, but there is something about this story that captivates readers.... believers, and non-believers alike. If that were not true then Kay Titors book would not be selling for upward to $1000.00 "used once" on Amazon. Nor would this section of the Paranormalis forum have the enormous number of views in comparison to the other sections. That goes for other forums as well such as TTI and GLP. Titor threads have the most hits. I find that quite interesting. There something to this story that just invokes feeling. It exudes some sort of truth that just sucks people in. If it didn't, we wouldn't still be sitting here talking about it. Why does it capture peoples hearts and minds in such a way? Basiago doesn't do this for me. Qronos did not do this for me (although he made some interesting predicts if that were really in 2005). Some claims from other alleged TTs seem just downright silly, but the Titor saga continues to speak to me still, and it pulls in new clients with an overwhelming gravity everyday. Its nuts man, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Anonynez

They might know a lot more even things that were not disclosed to us, The John Titor of our time should be an adult by now, maybe he should come forward and write a book and disclose some time travel info, I mean other people have done it he won't be the first (Andrew D. Basiago and others...) their is still a lot of answered questions and missing peaces to the puzzle. Besides humanity deserves to know the truth.

He would be risking alot but more then that... he would ,for certain, be giving up his anonymity .

I gotta admit.... I'd love to meet him. And his parents... any siblings that might of come around... I think it would be interesting in an Internet format.

I would like to talk to JT as well. There was a guy on Reddit (ren1999) claiming to be him and stating that he lied about his whole story back in 2000 to create a diversion. I grilled him on some stuff and told him that he was ruining the originality of the story, and that the real JT would slap him around a little. I think I even said that if he were a Titor, much like inbred animals, he was the deficient genetic mutation hahaha.... That guy really messed it up for me bc I would have loved to have talked to the real John Titor. As a believer, what an awesome honor that would be....or would have been back in 2000.

Anonynez

I would like to talk to JT as well. There was a guy on Reddit (ren1999) claiming to be him and stating that he lied about his whole story back in 2000 to create a diversion. I grilled him on some stuff and told him that he was ruining the originality of the story, and that the real JT would slap him around a little. I think I even said that if he were a Titor, much like inbred animals, he was the deficient genetic mutation hahaha.... That guy really messed it up for me bc I would have loved to have talked to the real John Titor. As a believer, what an awesome honor that would be....or would have been back in 2000.

Samstwitch

Well, I knew I had read that there was a re-release somewhere. It turns out I had bookmarked it. It was the authors site. It doesnt say when. Only that its coming soon. Here's the link:
Images

That is for the book Conviction of a Time Traveler. It is not John Titor's mother's published book. Thanks for the link anyway. :)

"Ren" is a member here on Paranormalis. He likes to write a lot of Fan Fiction.

I would have loved to have talked to the real John Titor. As a believer, what an awesome honor that would be....or would have been back in 2000.

Ditto!