OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

I was rather thinking about the Rama civilization you talked about, when I wrote this. I think they are geniuses. You achieve more when you are a group than alone.

I was born in Ramayana Civilization. We make space ships. That moved out of Earth with a lot of people.

The key aspects of Ramayana people is that, they were hot and heavy with spirit/soul arena. We can do that too ecept our Abraham Religions does not promote it now.

So, why I am here? Well, like in every major country or society, we do help newer societies say in Africa . It is a social thing for the Universe. There are a lot from that civilization here.

Because it is a spirit thing, we are not allowed to know who they are. Our team is controlled by angels, so do about seven other teams. They all work to improve Earth.

About five of my past workers dies (they were old) then I found out they belong to my team, or I belong to their team.

I know two living but their corporeal life forms do not agree eve though I told them about the back story. So, I will tel where it is.

Because you are communicating with me...we may have a similar project work in the past. This is going on for the last 13,000 years. Once you understand the Cosmic Governance, everything is easy to follow.

I know more about Ramayana Civilization but can only say 30% dues to restrictions. After all, Heaven is our real home. And I can not monkey with that.

What you read in Ramayana books is OK for Social thoughts but it is a fictional account of people behind the scene.

You could be one from than civilization.

Note that they are still alive and well for the last 100,000 years in Mizar Star System. But in that time, they have improved in Spirituality, meaning they are now Telepathic and connect to Cosmic Computer (Akhasic Record) any time.

As you know more about whatis out there, past and present, your mind will expand to understand what is what...

Ramayana people travel in a cigar shaped space ship, and they come here time to time. After all, their people are here. But direct link is not likely as they are very high up. It is like adults looking at children like us...hence not possible.

But in about 500 years, our gene will be such that we will be at a teen ager level to them. So, i you are a Ramyanaer, we will meet then....

We talk about this later....I got to go take care of some activities. Thank you for staying in touch...

Krish

FREE ENERGY FOR INDIA?

Oh! India can have 2000 GW of FREE Electrical Energy. HOW?

I saw Ancient Aliens today show on Tesla. He designs a Free Energy system as a prototype abut ran out of money.

I can do the same...with todaus Compuiters and Ceramics....

But, Power generators would not let us do that.....SAD but TRUE...

Oh! Ray Gun (not quite) can be done... I would not go for it.....getting involved in Military affairs as i am getting old...

alpha centauri

Because you are communicating with me...we may have a similar project work in the past. This is going on for the last 13,000 years. Once you understand the Cosmic Governance, everything is easy to follow.

I know more about Ramayana Civilization but can only say 30% dues to restrictions. After all, Heaven is our real home. And I can not monkey with that.
I hope that I am connected to aliens because you can learn more from them than from humans.

I understand the restrictions. You do not have to reveal the plans if it is harmful to the Ramayana Civilization. I am not that interested in the specifics and I think the mystery forums are watched, anyway.

I try to meditate on some African countries (especially the south) and India, maybe it will help. I think you only have to send them energy in a positive polarization and they (the brothers of love and light) do the rest? Or how does it work?

Do you know something about 99-lodges? They are said to be 99 of those santanistic 99-lodges on the planet that invoke demons to help them with their worldly desires? Hitler was supposed to be in one of them. They also sacrifice and kill each year one of their own members. Or is that a myth? Franz Bardon talked about them.

I know santanists but nobody of those lodges (or they do not reveal it).

Krish

I hope that I am connected to aliens because you can learn more from them than from humans.

(or they do not reveal it).

What I am going to tell you (that I already said before) will be hard to understand. It is like you are from 100 AD and you are talking to a person 2020 AD. It is that difficult. I will do my best.

1. We are Type 0 civilization.

That is because Western Religions messed it up. That does not mean India, Japan and China are in to it. They are basically as imbecile as we are here.

So, the whole planet is in Type 0 Civilization. How it is going to change?

Well, in 200 years, the State of Florida will be under the sea. During and up to that point, it will be a turmoil. Since most major cities next the the Sea will be gone including Vatican. It will be across the Planet. Everyone will suffer.

Then people will take a look at what they have done and a new religion will emerge. What that would be...I have no idea.

Then we will focus on Science and Technology and review our religions towards a better path.

Then we might be Type 1 Civilization. OR going towards it.

Then you may see visits from Alien people....I was told the range is 200 years to 500 years...depending on what Earth people do with their Civilization.

Then you will have Satya Yuga. Indians know that...

The reason all this is because, people did not believe in reincarnations and soul matters. What that did is getting the right information for a better path...Edgar Cayce did that, so, everyone can...and collect better understanding of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

Not the Fake stuff that we are in. Even Indians have no ideas what is what...they are basically 99% wrong in religion , so did the Japanese and Chinese....

Once you get that...I say few more stuff...for example. my team in the spirit side (who is a Japanese) wanted to talk to the key people in Japanese Trading Companies. They though it is a bad dream and ignored good thoughts on projects.

No one from India accepted the thought from the spirit side...just hints...so, no Electrical Power for India that needs 2000 GW of Power.

So, our Type 0 civilization is a mess.

As to Devils, just forget any real Devils on Planet Earth. These are crazy people.....doing bad things in the name of God and Devil....You know, if you have a God you must have a Devil type of thinking.....

Yes, there is Devil, but that is an Anti-Life people that think all other life forms are INSECTs and must be destroyed if situation arises...they may not show up for 100,000 years. It is like the movie where we are fighting crazy creatures in another planet. I think the Devil looks like Childhood's End tv series and book...AND they do not look for your Soul...when you are dead, you are including your Soul....

Any way...that is all for now. I will keep answering some real stuff...Let me know...It took me 4 years to get data from Heaven...so, it will be a while for you to understand it...Not a big deal, but at first it was difficult for me...as I was connecting to a very high level soul that is my relative.....It was really hard but Science supported for items and hence, I know what I am talking about.

Thank you.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Test to see if smartphone works
Good test ;).

1. We are Type 0 civilization.

That is because Western Religions messed it up. That does not mean India, Japan and China are in to it. They are basically as imbecile as we are here.

So, the whole planet is in Type 0 Civilization. How it is going to change?

Well, in 200 years, the State of Florida will be under the sea. During and up to that point, it will be a turmoil. Since most major cities next the the Sea will be gone including Vatican. It will be across the Planet. Everyone will suffer.

Then people will take a look at what they have done and a new religion will emerge. What that would be...I have no idea.

Then we will focus on Science and Technology and review our religions towards a better path.

I understand that.

The most people will be offended if you criticize their country or religion. You seem more realistic because you can critisize your own country or countries (the US and India). I know that the Eastern Religions are not perfect. But they are better than the fundamentalists in the West that believe everything in the bible or the koran. But in the West there are also non-fundamentalist, of course. But I want to add that I also think the Christians are not that fundamentalist or hostile to science and logic than the Muslims in general and here are more Muslims than in the US, so I know better than others. But they have both crazy people. In general the most wars were fought because of those religions.

I think that the prophets of the bible had the correct teaching but it got lost. I think the correct teaching was the teaching in Old Egypt and the mystery school there (I think, they had the information from aliens).

One of those hermetic students said that hermeticism will be world religion in 300 years or so. That is why I asked you some time ago whether that is true. The teaching of Bardon (hermetic) is similar to Krya Yoga, so it does not matter which one you follow or both.

But I think it is not called any of these names, it will have another name in the future. Some of these students also told that. I dont know if that is true.

Thank you for your information. It wasnt hard to understand for me.

Krish

alpha centauri

I agree everything you said. I am worried about Muslim Group from now til all hell breaks lose since the can not handle criticism...even by their own people. So, rest of us that includes Christians, Chinese and Indians will fight when Muslims start the process....

I will tel you more later...Thank you.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Krish The major problem are the Muslim fundamentalists such as ISIS and their radicalisation processes..
I know many good peaceful law abiding Muslim people in the UK, some of whom i believe give vital information to our security services regarding imminent terrorist attacks, and some abusers....There is however a problem that due to the liberalised political correctness in the UK which controls politicians and police forces, a lot of information is dismissed through fear of being called "Racist!!"....

Several of our police forces have openly admitted that in the past they have been afraid of arresting certain Asian men who were known to be abusers, for fear of being called "Racist!!"....Fortunately, that problem seems to be going away now as over the last two years many arrests and convictions have taken place....I wont stipulate the particular area in the UK where those arrests and convictions have taken place (i could be accused of creating a "hate" posting), but a quick search on the internet will provide anyone interested in finding out all the relevant information....

Last edited:

Krish

Thank you both. I will explain it in more details on my comment LATER. Now I am copying all three items. My detail will explain my thought processes.