Questions for John Titor

Internalexile

While I may be skeptical, I would like him to elaborate more on his story

If John Titor was here, these are the questions I would have asked assuming he was real:

Do your parents have any personal stories about the Y2K disaster?

What's your opinion on Malcolm X?

What happened to Asia after World War 3 aside from China being nuked?

What's your opinion on the show Jericho?

In what way did you avert the Y2K disaster?

Giamps78

do you think your (your) time travel was already foreseen in history?
The story that you had available and that you studied was already inclusive of your trip back before you did?
Nuclear war that you describe can be derived from your trip in the time before you had done it as if you had already done?
In this case "not doing anything" change events much of the "do something"?
That is, if you had chosen not to leave, and no one else had left, your own history could have changed?
You're a dependent or an independent variable?

Super question:
You said that you return to older, and for others it's been a split second.
How do you explain the divergence of the timeline you just left?
You spent two years here, we have to imagine that this line of universe had a deviation of two years from all other timelines.
or do we imagine that your original line stopped for two years, while the place where you've been on a visit went ahead two years.
Do you think this is a gap which could lead to a problem with the quality of life of one or the other with respect to the collective and the forced choices compared to superuniverse?
all this progress such as computers, can not depend on a delay in the timeline due to time travel?
Basically I'm asking if the time passes more and more quickly, and frantically into our lives is nothing but a realignment due to the gap of two years.

Last edited:

HDRKID

I have one question.
What can we do now?

school_zone44.gif

Aryeandris

John Titor,
When will I see you again? I saw you when I was 19, and again when I was about 25. You watched me pump my gas then took off, from this timeline. The noise your car made as it vanished was what alerted me then I looked for your car and it was gone. How..
Anyway. Thank you for saving this timeline. Isn't it funny you succeed in preventing war, destruction, annihilation.. And people call you "wrong"
I know you could care less. You didn't do it for "thank you's"
But I do :)

sevensixtwo

John,

1. Regarding, "The computer units and gravity sensors "record" your trip and you are quite easily able to return to your
point of origin." Are you stating that you can return to the exact timeline you left with zero divergence?

NO

2. Regarding, "There are 7 other time travelers in my unit." Did the 6 other travelers enter this timeline with you?

There are 2 possibilities: yes or no. This should be possible because travelling together could be a shared boundary condition in some kind of gauge rescaling.

3. Have any of them interacted with people online?

IDK

4. Were you at all surprised by any technological advances of this timeline, or have you seen it all before?

Not so surprised as happy.

5. Was the 177th the true name of your team, or does it have another meaning

Maybe the 1 is like an A or the 7 is like an upside down L, or who knows what, I have no idea.?