Questions for John Titor

Tron1

don't play stupid or pose japrim. bad move. your onion router got you into trouble. i know all about it. TOR Project. Nice name for it. I wouldn't have known better myself. I have your number not to say it's your phone number you even gave it to me. A long time ago. You yourself do not know john titor but i have my if's and but's and or's about his where about myself but i have talked to him. Sorry i am able to talk to people that are important.

Japrim

don't play stupid or pose japrim. bad move. your onion router got you into trouble. i know all about it. TOR Project. Nice name for it. I wouldn't have known better myself. I have your number not to say it's your phone number you even gave it to me. A long time ago. You yourself do not know john titor but i have my if's and but's and or's about his where about myself but i have talked to him. Sorry i am able to talk to people that are important.

Liar.

Tron1

liar huh? We'll see when you get a ban for calling me a liar on here. Without out another thought i would have you banned. Yeah i use more percentage than the normal. Onion Router guy.