Questions for John Titor

Aryeandris

John T,
If you can't go back to the exact timeline you're originally from, why not just stay? :)
Is jumping timelines possible?
As easy as making a different life altering decision?
How long have you been back this time?
Who are the other members of your unit?
Have we already discovered TT in this timeline?
Lastly, are your eyes blue?

TimeFlipper

John T,
If you can't go back to the exact timeline you're originally from, why not just stay? :)
Is jumping timelines possible?
As easy as making a different life altering decision?
How long have you been back this time?
Who are the other members of your unit?
Have we already discovered TT in this timeline?
Lastly, are your eyes blue?
Err..My eyes are blue :cool: :LOL:

I believe know the original John Titor and the purpose behind his original posts. . You can believe me or not. Here is something that should be revealed so that it can actually be seen that I the original. For verification, if one has saved the IP addresses from the original posts many years ago, you'll find that the original post from long ago had an IP address linking it a location in the state of Utah. Another may have been bounced from an IP in Georgia from a later date.

I am transcribing his answers to your questions. He does NOT wish to be contacted in general.

On the first questions in this thread, 1-5, not everything attributed to John Titor was stated by John Titor. There have been those who were NOT the same individual.

John:

1. What do you think about not being right with some of your predictions such as a Civil War in America 2012.

Such as? Things like Waco ARE occurring on a much more regular basis. If you pay attention, at this point, it's happening on an almost weekly basis. Anyone paying attention, that should scare the wits off everyone.

2. Did the people know about the online things you did?

No

5. Were you ever an army general or did they just pull you out of nowhere?

I was never an army general. The highest rank I ever got was to Captain.

6. Do you like being a time traveler, are against it or could really care less?

At this point, I hate it.

7. On a scale of 1-100, 100 being you love answering our questions, a 1 being you hate it, where are you at?

8. If your below a 50, why did you even do this in the first place?

The first post (long ago), because I was intrigued about people talking about the paranormal, and as a warning of what may be coming (and could still be coming). Now, because I want people to know they have a choice and can determine their own future. IN fact, I hope they choose a good one.

9. Do you want to be a notable figure for our timeline, or could you really careless?

Unless there's a HUGE deviation, I'm pretty certain I will never be a notable figure in this timeline.

10. Is your name REALLY John Titor? Or is it something else to conceal you?

No. It is something else to conceal me.

11. What do you have to say to any "time travelling" hoaxers just wanting to be like you?

I suppose they have fun. If they knew me, at this point, I'm pretty certain they don't want to be like me.

12. What do you have to say to any real time travelers being like you?

Be careful. It's worse than I could have thought. If you can, run.

What the hell are you doing?

Where are you?

When are you?

What is with the stalling?

Are you dead?

Are you dead too?

Am I stuck?

Should I 'depart' now?

Who put that there?

How far back does it go?

Who is watching them?

I'm not going to get into where I am right now, as I'm starting to think the bes tway to identify me in the future would be if someone keeps that secret and acknowledges my revealing the location in the future. Right now I'm at 9/2/16 near the afternoon. Deviation is probably close to 10% to 15%.In some timelines, I am dead. In others...I am not.

You don't want to know who is watching them.

Do you know if other time travelers, from your program, or from another program were sent to the future of your timeline? For instance, to 2100?

There is something I can't tell you. If I did, there would be no way that most of you would believe me. They may have sent someone to the future. I do not know. Personally, I don't see the point in putting someone forward in time to 2100. It's not a bad thing, but simply no point. It's easier to go forward in time than back.

Have we reached extraterrestrial contact yet where you come from or do we just becoming aware of an alien invasion?

We are not just becoming aware of an alien invasion. In order to answer your question, one would have to define what you mean by extraterrestrial contact.

1. Can you change the past? Or access other universes?

2. How did you build your machine?

I don't think I can change the past of my timeline. What has happened has already occurred. If I made changes, they are already accounted for in the timeline. What I can do is change an alternate timeline.

In theory, I could go back in my timeline. The instance I make a change, it is an alternate thread.

I didn't build the machine, someone else did.

Dear JT..are you willing to answer any of the above questions? a simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes.

This once, and then I'm gone again.

John T,

If you can't go back to the exact timeline you're originally from, why not just stay?

[\QUOTE]

Two reasons.

1) Compared to what this world is like right now, it's better from the future.

2) If the world continues on the course that it seems to be headed, it is going to get a LOT WORSE. Some things are better to avoid then live through again.

--Is jumping timelines possible?

Yes

--As easy as making a different life altering decision?

Unfortunately, yes.

---How long have you been back this time?

--Who are the other members of your unit?

Why do people need to know.

--Have we already discovered TT in this timeline?

Maybe.

--Lastly, are your eyes blue?[/QUOTE]

no.

Now for the unasked questions

Are you the REAL Titor?

Yes, at least I think I am the original one who posted the first time. I can't answer for those who may have assumed my name later.

1) Why did you choose the name John Titor

I chose John for two reasons. The first was because it was a very generic name. It is similar to John Doe. The second, because I have a step brother by that name.

I chose Titor off the top of my head in regards to a scientific arena. (think titration).

2) How do we know it is the REAL John Titor.

That's a much harder one to prove. The best is to see the actual IP address. If the moderators had access to the original IP address I could actually tell them FAR more specifics on the exact locations. As no one has really utilized that, I think that is probably the best identification method possible. There is a remote possibility of a post having a CA IP as well.

Beyond that, there is no way to tell. The original Moderators of the original forums may have input into that if they wanted. For the future, if the moderator and/or owners of this forum take down the IP I have in this posting and keep it secret, they can verify it at a later date if I ever decide to post somewhere again.

3) why did it take you so long to respond or post.

I am not here to actually focus on this forum. I'm doing this as a favor. I've seen references to Titor for a while, but I wasn't certain if it was in regards to ME and my statements, or another. It is possible that what I posted was NOT in this timeline. The more I read, the more I think I'm in the correct place at the correct time. The bigest hestitancy was because I was not certain if I was the original titor of this timeline or if it was someone else. In addition, I really didn't have an interest in the forums on this. I am not here to predict the future or do anything to that effect. I am here today really for only one thing. I decided to post to clear up one thing.

Many think the predictions are off track. I hope so. The main one currently seems to be on track. The best way to know is to see if Clinton Wins this election or not. That outcome could determine what happens next.

If things continue as they are, you are already in the middle of a rebellion (just as much as the tea party in Boston was, which is a pretty apt comparison).

4) Can you tell us anything else about the future?

It is possible things I said before have caused far more deviation than I expected. I still see many of the main items continuing. The Civil War in the US seems like it is still on track. I truly hope for your sake it isn't. I've seen what might happen if it doesn't occur though. That's not a pretty picture either. It could get very bad very quickly if the wrong people get into power.

In that light, I can only say, if there's ANYTHING I would want people to remember, is if they survive, there is a LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! There is still hope. If nothing else, if your days get dark, just remember to hope.

If there's ANYTHING I could ever say that could change the future, it is that you need to hope for the future.

History really doesn't seem affected by what I've done in this regards elsewhere, so I don't think it's going to affect anything here, but if one person makes it through to 2036, I'll have made at least a little difference.

I hope this won't be moderated, it might be. It has happened before, it might all happen again.

5) Why don't you use something that could truly identify you?

Because there may be people that could if I gave enough information out. I don't desire the attention or anything like that. I just want people to make wise decisions and hopefully have the best future possible. I don't want that future pegged on me, your future is what YOU choose it to be. I want to be left alone. In addition, on the offchance, I also don't want to be interrogated.

6) Are you a prophet.

I am NOT in the Bible. If you want prophets, read your own religious texts. I believe there's a book called Revelation in there already. For Mormons, they have 3rd/4th Nephi. For Jews, they have Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zephaniah, Zechariah and many others.

7) What about Global Warming?

What about it? Nothing I do or say has any effect on it. There is no reason to discuss it. Something to ponder, if there is a nuclear war, what exactly do you think will happen to the environment?

8) What else about the 2030s

I am from a different time period now. I'm older, more experienced. I said what it was like to ME when I first posted originally. There are other things, but if I told you, not only would you have a hard time believing some of it, you probably would have a hard time believing anything else I've ever said.

In addition, it might take the matter of free choice out of some people's hands. Free Agency is something that you should exercise and should not let others take for you. If you wish to avoid the future I've talked about previously, the ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT FUTURE. That's up to those in this timeline. If I told you what I knew, some of you would want to do everything you could to get that future. There's a whole lot of bad stuff that happens before that occurs.

9) Are you married, do you have kids?

Yes, and yes. Ironically, my spouse's name actually does begin with a K. I don't think it's the same person who has posted on these forums...ever. I was worried for a while that I wouldn't be able to have kids. Some of the stuff I've done does wierd junk to you.

10) What are you doing here now.

I'm merely an observer this time around. I am a spectator. This is history, and the study of it is of great interest to some. I'm not here to answer questions overall, but hopefully this answers the most pressing questions people may have had.

I won't be posting here again any time soon. When I do, it will be from another location. At least, this version of myself.

Also, to the owners and Moderators of this forum, as I said, keep the IP secret. It seems like that is going to be the most likely way to identify who it is and who is speaking. I'll identify more exactly the location I posted from this time, but that only works if you keep the IP address secret.

Salu and good luck.

And that is all that was said. Hopefully that answers your questions. You can choose to accept them or not.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Over at Time Travel Institute Cosmo inadvertently revealed that when he took ownership of the site, Mop stated that Titor occasionally screwed up in masking his IP address. On one such occasion the IP address was traced to a high school library in Celebration Florida.

So it seems that John Titor Nevermore is not fully educated on the history of the John Titor story fabrication.

Japrim

Over at Time Travel Institute Cosmo inadvertently revealed that when he took ownership of the site, Mop stated that Titor occasionally screwed up in masking his IP address. On one such occasion the IP address was traced to a high school library in Celebration Florida.

So it seems that John Titor Nevermore is not fully educated on the history of the John Titor story fabrication.

Someone once posted a list of everyone in the computer lab where the posts had been traced. If someone could post that list and/or post a list of the faculty at the school, it would be helpful.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Someone once posted a list of everyone in the computer lab where the posts had been traced. If someone could post that list and/or post a list of the faculty at the school, it would be helpful.

I haven't seen that list. But the faculty members could be looked up. Just need the exact high school in question.

Japrim

I haven't seen that list. But the faculty members could be looked up. Just need the exact high school in question.

I believe the posts were traced to Celebration High School computer lab. With a list of all students and staff and their pictures, and enough time and resources, I believe I can tell you who did it.

Tron1

Japrim leave my friend alone. I believe he's right. See what is going on offline? Hurricane's Civil war's like he is talking about, How about a major earthquake hitting soon? I doubt that, unless old faithful erupts. I Doubt it since they gave the funnel two year's go ten month's to explode and yet we are still here. But this is our future, the one's who are still living in the past aren't woken up yet and can't believe the future is here yet. Such as yourself. I have been researching your pie hole onion router service and it's no merrier than a web page browser. find something origional. Grid? What Grid? BTW When the purge come's i will only be defending one person in a selfish sense yes only me. Hey John does the future have a purge?