Questions for John Titor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come on, let's not loose our cool here. Everyone wants to know more about Titor and find out the truth.

I for one, didn't know about this school lab story Einstein mentioned.

Japrim

Everyone wants to know more about Titor and find out the truth.

I'm sitting here looking at a whole bunch of it. People are playing games with the rest of it.

I'll tell you what's going on(well, part of it). People have been playing twisted games, poking prodding and stalking me for a long time. The person who wrote the original posts essentially came out of nowhere and left a sign for me to find, one that says "You, yes you, ...look right there, see that?"

In short, I am 'John Titor'. It's a code word for me. But I did not write the posts.

It would be the equivalent of me going back in time and posting in French as "Numeral7" using your writing style, explaining that I am a Canadian paranormal enthusiast, while making a bunch of ambiguous references to your life, ...inconsequential things you would remember, like the circumstances of the home-run you hit when you were 9 yrs old or something.

You would know it is not you because it is not being described from your perspective, but, because of all the references, you know it has something to do with you. By order of reason, you are being addressed in code. (And you would probably be going nuts trying to remember things that happened at that game or who could have known about it.)

My best guess is that the original writer of the posts, who everyone refers to as John Titor, is something like the circumstantial equivalent of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", an independent investigator of sorts. You won't find them.

If I tell you what it is really about, all hell might break loose. Truth is a liability. Are you sure you want to know?

waterandsol

Oh man... So happy I missed all of this. :LOL: Except the onion part. That was cute. No blood from onions. But, they sure can make you cry. Especially when really fresh and making a pot roast. Makes me tear up every time. :)

Oh well... Need a good joke this morning. This one is perfect. Onions and all. :D
Shrek Ogres Are Like Onions:

Harte

The thread makes less sense now because posts have been removed.
It used to be TWO barrels of laughs.

Harte

Tron1

Hey Onion Smeller, I'm still waiting to hear the truth what you know and your on the run. Your the one who messaged me first so I found alot of stuff on you. In fact everything. Your not too far from where i live. No lie. I can bring it up if you want me too.