Questions for John Titor

paradox404

1.No comment
2.I am one of the the team, his son. I wasn’t the only one to survive the raid on our group, but I am the only one here.
3.Here I am. Nobody else except my father.
4.Nothing new here. We have been surprised by others though.
5.Yes it was.

Do not spread information as that isn’t how Titor,John got sent back to jail in 2036. In our time it is 2049 currently.

2. Raid? What kind of raid and why?
4. Not supprised you'd say that. Anything particularly interesting you've seen in other timelines?

titorite

1.No comment
2.I am one of the the team, his son. I wasn’t the only one to survive the raid on our group, but I am the only one here.
5.Yes it was.

Do not spread information as that isn’t how Titor,John got sent back to jail in 2036. In our time it is 2049 currently.

Why would John be in jail? Why reveal yourself? What is the point of your visit to this timeline? Do you enjoy Orange wine?

Kairos

If he was legit, then I am sure he would end up in jail when he returned and the techs downloaded the logs from his device.

Although.. I wonder if the court in the timeline he returned to could argue for jurisdiction since he didn't commit any crime technically on their timeline, and their John ended up in some other adjacent timeline.

titorite

If he was legit, then I am sure he would end up in jail when he returned and the techs downloaded the logs from his device.

Although.. I wonder if the court in the timeline he returned to could argue for jurisdiction since he didn't commit any crime technically on their timeline, and their John ended up in some other adjacent timeline.

Thats exactly it, according to his complete explanation nothing he could of ever of done on this timeline would affect his timeline. Their are no paradoxes in multiverse theory. And timetravel is only good for observation or object retrieval because nothing you do in a past timeline can affect your current original timeline. Although one could argue that military folks are sticks in the mud that would apply the rule of law despite their being no victim and no risk. Thats how it is currently anyways. But id still want to know the whys and the whats of the alleged crime.

ALSO if real... I would expound over and over about Rife machines. It was actually the Titor story that lead me to seek a solution for vCJD. And BY GOD I FOUND IT. Fucking Rife machines.... And it makes perfect sense that Titors future never had it because the resurgence of Rife machines happened post Y2K. IF we did not have the Y2K correction YouTube would not be there at the same time but much later. Reddit and 4Chan would of taken longer to rebuild... so many software applications might of still evolved but just longer away.... and all the internet speak around the resurgence of rife machines would of never of happened hell it might of been lost for good on Titors timeline. Its one of the things I am forever grateful for. Without his recounting of his events I never would of sought out a cure for the incurable and discovered the scientific miracle that is electro frequency based medicine.

Peaceseeker

1.No comment
5.Yes it was.

i mean absolutely no offense , i just had to say, its easy for anyone to claim they are titor's son, or titor himself, but that does not prove someone is them. i could say i'm santa clause, the easter bunny or jesus christ himself, that does not make me , any of those people unless i can prove without a shadow of a doubt , it to be true.

anyhow i got another question for titor , the one that originally posted, doubtful he is capable of returning (if he was a real time traveller), but , i can't help but add my own question to this ask titor area, which is , : what made you choose to join a time travel unit in the first place? besides tryin to help the planet?

alrighty then peace all :)

Kairos

Why even go back? Give me a time travel car and..

Valet-Joyride-Ferris-Bueller.gif

titorite

what made you choose to join a time travel unit in the first place? besides tryin to help the planet?

alrighty then peace all :)

That was already explained in his original story back on TTI and post2post. He joined/got drafted into the time travel unit because he was related to a certain computer engineer and the folks of the future needs that old computer with a few tweaks... He never did say what the tweaks were.... Ive always wonder about that myself. But yeah that question was already answered in the original postings. it was because he was directly related to somebody in the past.

Soupierbucket

if u really are from the future, sir jhon, how far are the current theories true for reaching the feat of timetravel? and since u came into the past, creating an alternate timeline and thus no being able to explian/predict the future phenomenon of this timeline.. does it mean that the one u are from is the original timetine? and timetravelling to soo many places in past and creating the time distortion or the parallel time lines, where are these lines placed according to u sir?

Soupierbucket

dear 'JT', Sir,
is it possible for u or your fellow travelers to at least answer a valid question about time travel helping this timeline to prosper in technology? and hence prove that u do exist?