Questions for John Titor

SergiusPaulus

When did time travel become possible? Was 2036 the first time that time travel was possible? Were there other time travel related experiments before 2036? Were objects sent thru time to test the possibility of time travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've never come across any evidence for time travel. I've read through the Montauk story. From what I can make out of it is a way was found to exit local space. A time travel narrative was proposed. But it seems more like a way was found to create reality from thoughts alone.

Mayhem

Zenith
In 2018, multimedia artist Joseph Matheny, creator of the alternate reality game Ong's Hat,[14] said that he worked as a consultant for unnamed individuals responsible for the legend. John Titor "is a story that was created as a literary experiment by people who were observing what I was doing with Ong's Hat and these people wanted to do something like that. I was a consultant on the project, [but] it wasn't my project."[15]

OakFieldAlienz444

Even though he was apparently a fictional character his predictions (albeit the years were wrong)
in a sense came true, such as the threat of nuclear war with Russia (which I think he mentioned not sure)

Undil

If Jhon titor use the time machine, the world line change % will be increased right? Then how he be able to turn back his original world line? Let's say he goes back to 2000 probably world line will change % 2 or 1 (according to him) after that he goes back to 2036, the world line change total would be % 4 or 2 . Sooo I dont get it how is that work. Jhon or if you guys know something about this pls answer.

Last edited:

lamdo263

If Jhon titor use the time machine, the world line change % will be increased right? Then how he be able to turn back his original world line? Let's say he goes back to 2000 probably world line will change % 2 or 1 (according to him) after that he goes back to 2036, the world line change total would be % 4 or 2 . Sooo I dont get it how is that work. Jhon or if you guys know something about this pls answer.
The problem with John Titor loosing the location of his proper back to worldline, is that while Titor supposedly had that calculation ability, the access point to enter back into that world line, probably might not have been immediate. So the factor of time entry availability may have been at issue?

In one of the later post about Titor it was reported he was gone renegade. This would have probably been the case if he became romantically involved with a woman from another differing timeline. So this situation would have digressed to an out of time travel protocols violation.

RadicalResearcher

Let's post all our questions for John Titor in this particular thread.

Why? So that if / when he happens to stop by, he can find them all in one single place.

Rules:
  • No discussion in here, just questions for John Titor
  • If you discuss in this thread, your post will be either moved somewhere else or deleted
  • If you notice message(s) that contain something else than question(s), please, report it/them
  • Just serious questions (no jokes, no stupid questions please)
Let's compile all the best questions for John Titor and make history.

Have fun! :)
Three questions for John and one statement.

I never believed you left our world time line John. I believe you stayed so on my beliefs my questions are asked to you.
#1 Why did you take your younger self on time jumps especially if what you said about the machine being off would negate you from returning to the origional time line left?
#2 In 2000, what did you do to change our time line that created the Mandela effect in 2009?
#3 If the war could not be overted then why did you try? You changed our time line so drastically that we avoided some issues but in the end we are still facing the same just much later. So yeah, why did you bother if it can not be avoided?
Last Bonus Question
The C204-C206 machines. Today on our time line they hold patents with an indvidual. I believe in your time line these machines were meant for interdimentional travel to venture to where the ET's come from, built by skunkworks and general electric but your military unit diverted that tech to conduct time travel missions. It didn't go to plan, did it?

When you return back online I would appreciate it if you answer these questions. You already knew I was going to ask them!

PS. I am open to discussing anything with the younger version of John Titor on this time line who by now would be what 25-26 years of age? I am sure you have memory of your older self visiting you and your mother and I am sure you have information. Contact me privately through the site. I will not publically disclose your contact info. I just want to get some answers to some questions for research purposes.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I never believed you left our world time line John. I believe you stayed so on my beliefs my questions are asked to you.
#1 Why did you take your younger self on time jumps especially if what you said about the machine being off would negate you from returning to the origional time line left?
#2 In 2000, what did you do to change our time line that created the Mandela effect in 2009?
#3 If the war could not be overted then why did you try? You changed our time line so drastically that we avoided some issues but in the end we are still facing the same just much later. So yeah, why did you bother if it can not be avoided?
Last Bonus Question
The C204-C206 machines. Today on our time line they hold patents with an indvidual. I believe in your time line these machines were meant for interdimentional travel to venture to where the ET's come from, built by skunkworks and general electric but your military unit diverted that tech to conduct time travel missions. It didn't go to plan, did it?

When you return back online I would appreciate it if you answer these questions. You already knew I was going to ask them!

PS. I am open to discussing anything with the younger version of John Titor on this time line who by now would be what 25-26 years of age? I am sure you have memory of your older self visiting you and your mother and I am sure you have information. Contact me privately through the site. I will not publically disclose your contact info. I just want to get some answers to some questions for research purposes.
will answer these later.

lamdo263

Last Bonus Question

JT went rouge & reportedly came down with radiation poisoning. I believe this explanation because the GE machine was okay for one or two jumps, but not meant for constant use as a means of transportation.

JT did leave this worldline and had agents after him.