Religion versus science

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would say religion is fiction. But then I would say the same for science too. If you can't personally verify something from either religion or science, then it might just as well be another version of Alice in Wonderland.

Gatekeeper

Scientific fact we as humans are living organisms born into a vast universe that has existed for billion of years

Fiction is the assumption that anyone within the decades they are alive and never have been outside of the solar system will come to know all that is or works within the universe.

Poison Pen

I would say religion is fiction. But then I would say the same for science too. If you can't personally verify something from either religion or science, then it might just as well be another version of Alice in Wonderland.

I would say religion is fiction.

You would mostly be right.

But then I would say the same for science too.

As in religion, science has its quacks to but not everything is a conspiracy theory.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As in religion, science has its quacks to but not everything is a conspiracy theory.

Living in a society run by liars, I would have to say just about everything is a lie. Lets face the facts. Capitalism has turned us all into slaves.

Poison Pen

Living in a society run by liars, I would have to say just about everything is a lie. Lets face the facts. Capitalism has turned us all into slaves.

Living in a society run by liars,

Well I can just about agree with you on this one.

I would have to say just about everything is a lie.

I think the old inter webs as a lot to do with this.

Lets face the facts. Capitalism has turned us all into slaves.

That maybe true. We are like a dinosaur trapped in a tar pit slowly sinking to the bottom.