Ren Is John Titor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I guess it won't hurt to ask
WILL THE REAL JOHN TITOR PLEASE STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just thought I would try

Ren

And yet you admit in previous posts that you ARE NOT from the future and you ARE NOT a time traveler. You admit that you are merely "predicting" these events. See bub, I tend to not care too much about predictions taken from various media outlets. Anyone can google this stuff. Anyone watching CNN or FOX News can see trends and make false assertions. You sir are just a regular individual trying to garner responses from folks who already do not believe ya. HDRKid has done this hundreds of times here....

Yes. I am, and yes, I agree with you.

Ren

Notable historical changes..
Y2K - my counterpart
Death of a President - I did that one

electronic voting machine fraud aversion was a failure

HDRKID

To ren:
I believe that if I give you information about the future that will change the future in ways that are hard to predict and make it a less likely scenario. This is a major issue. Perhaps, that can explain why most time travellers try to be very vague.

To zeo:
That was not very nice. We are gonna hafta send ya to charm school - again... :)

Ren

As long as there are some people around who doubt you, you're o.k.
If nobody doubts you, then you're in danger of damaging the world line.
Have a look at the Philadelphia Experiment if you have time.
CERN was not the first.

shield

Dude I must ask, if your a time traveler, why are you posting on a forum instead of going to world news? Also if your here on some mission, why would you go see xmen first class?

Ren

Shield, are you stupid?
You never seem to read all the comments here.
I stated that I am two people. One from this time period and one from the far future.

HDRKID

To Shield:
All these techniques are available for free on the internet - especially remote viewing. Take a look at firedocs and see. By learning RV you can see what is coming. Future events are no longer a mystery to you.
http://www.firedocs.com/

To ren:
Please understand the mind set of the debunkers as they will not survive. The days ahead will be difficult for all of us. In fact, more so for those of us that do not prepare. Back in 2005 I bought a deep underground shelter and had to listen to the laughter of morons. They will not be laughing when there is no food in a grocery.

Right now you see the government is out of money. Things are going to get a lot worse. Take a look at gold it went over $1600 today a record brand new. Silver is over $40 again. Basically, these are signs. People are starting to wake up. Most realize they need an alternative to paper currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.