Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Samstwitch

This is very relevant discussion. I've transformed one simple thread about Ren's supposedly sad role-playing into the exposure of his entire malicious scheme in which he uses the very same lies and deceit that he hates the most to convert Christians and belittle those who don't accommodate. This is important to me. I still don't believe I'm going to successfully convince Ren to tolerate Christianity, but every once in awhile, when I am able to put my thoughts into the words of these forum posts, it gives me bliss.

You need to start a new thread in the Religious section of the forum for this, and stop going OFF-TOPIC on this thread.

Sanyam Deshi

Ren has got you all going in circles. :rolleyes: What a diversion!
Perhaps this may come across as rude, but I do not believe that I am the one going in circles, as I am not the person who believes that Ren called himself John Titor. He used the words, but in a very unclear fashion, explained that he is not the same person.

This is very relevant discussion. I've transformed one simple thread about Ren's supposedly sad role-playing into the exposure of his entire malicious scheme in which he uses the very same lies and deceit that he hates the most to convert Christians and belittle those who don't accommodate. This is important to me. I still don't believe I'm going to successfully convince Ren to tolerate Christianity, but every once in awhile, when I am able to put my thoughts into the words of these forum posts, it gives me bliss.

You need to start a new thread in the Religious section of the forum for this, and stop going OFF-TOPIC on this thread.
Our conversation has too much momentum to have a new topic started surrounding it. This is not off-topic, because it all relates back to Ren's entire intention of using the wording "John Titor II" on the radio show in the first place. Besides, our debate is not about religion itself, but instead, the acceptance of religion. I'm still trying to pinpoint the exact reason why Christianity sets Ren off to the point where he is making it his life calling to put it and it's people down. Besides that, all I can see is an argument full of arrogance and hatred toward an entire group of people. I am sorry for any inconvenience that you feel this sub-conversation causes to your thread.

AAA

Sam,

With all due respect, PLEASE quit trying to micromanage organize and control everything. Just let go. Let the conversation flow as it will.

titorite

With in reason I agree. After the third page A thread can go different places. We are still talkng about Ren here and SanYam and him are not being all super nasty with the mud slinging but rather , they're keeping it cool. Let em talk it out and watch the conversation unfold.

Everyone knows by now that Ren has .... how to put this nicely.. Ren has problems just like we all do. Maybe talking this thing out with sanyam and everyone will be beneficial? Instead of heated debate , enjoy the conversation flow...

Samstwitch

Threads DIE when they continue off-topic. It happens ALL the time on Paranormalis. I see SanYam's point, but it started a whole new debate. If the conversation flows and stays on topic, then there's not a problem.

Last edited:

AAA

Threads DIE when they continue off-topic. It happens ALL the time on Paranormalis. If the conversation flows and stays on topic here, then there's not a problem.

I don't have a problem if the conversation digresses into whatever. Nor do most of us. YOU have an issue with it because you're so insistent that things be SO orderly and organized.

Why not just let go? Why must you dominate anything that questions you or deviates from what you prescribe?

Sanyam Deshi

Threads DIE when they continue off-topic. It happens ALL the time on Paranormalis. I see SanYam's point, but it started a whole new debate. If the conversation flows and stays on topic, then there's not a problem.
Ironically, this thread will die if it stays on topic. Right now, there is a lengthy "off-topic" conversation going on. If we were to cease all of our conversations that somewhat relate to the topic, but aren't precisely what the topic states, the conversation will reach a standstill. We have already established that Ren technically didn't call himself Titor, even though he used the wording and that it was more of a marketing technique. There is literally nothing more that can be said about this.

titorite

All threads die. Everything that can be said gets said and then their is nothing new to say. We had a conversation going here but even that looks to be coming to a close. So be default this might be the end and not because the thread went off topic but because some of the key participants of the conversation are absent. But thats ok too. Perhaps even better for them on a personal level.

OR maybe they will post an unrelated youtube video that is really REALLY off topic. One must wonder why said key participant is reluctant to address SamYams conversational points?