Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Ren

I was ranting on Republicans at the time but I also am now opposed to the 2 party system. Neither Republicans or Democrats have us in their best interests because we don't donate campaign money to them. They have no reason to other than to promise us what we want and then ignore us during their stay in office.

As for Christianity, try to see this issue from my point of view. I was born and raised a Southern Baptist Christian for most of my life. I went to a religious college and studied history (especially the history of The Bible) because I was considering becoming a preacher. ..because I am preachy. I then start to apply the critical thinking I learned and discovered many inconsistencies in the Bible. I read Josephus, and it became obvious that he or whoever wrote The New Testament, was using his writings as the source. I compared Josephus with the Bible, in the same way Ralph Ellis and Joseph Atwill did, and I came to the conclusion that Christianity is built on a lie.

In Summary, if you dare to consider that Jesus was Azizus Monobaz, friend and rival of Josephus Paul, it will all start to make sense. BUT IT REQUIRES YOU TO ACTUALLY STUDY the Bible and Josephus together.

I do not hate you Christians. I hate your willful ignorance in believing a big lie. I laugh at your hypocrisy when you call me a liar when your very religion is a lie. If telling the truth makes me a hater, well then, I'm a hater. But what you really hate is the fact that you know I'm right, but deny yourself the truth.

Ren

And guys, this thread is about me and my supposed mental illness/personality disorder. But seriously, look in the mirror at yourselves.

Jesus was Azizus Monobaz. If you do not research this, you are in denial and you fear that I am right.

Sanyam Deshi

And guys, this thread is about me and my supposed mental illness/personality disorder. But seriously, look in the mirror at yourselves.

Jesus was Azizus Monobaz. If you do not research this, you are in denial and you fear that I am right.
You can be confident in something, but you can't be sure of something. So what if all of these writing styles are the same? A couple of things that can be attributed to similar writing styles were the fact that the writings were in the same time period, resulting in similar cultures and customs to what people expect in writing. Another thing about literature this old is that it has all been translated numerous times. Although translators try to keep overall meanings in tact the best that they can through their translations, it is almost impossible for such "writing styles" to be carried over.

As I have stated before, I am fine with you believing in this stuff. The fact that you treat others who don't believe what you believe as if they are some lower life form is what is concerning to me, and that's where I get this entire vibe of hate, or whatever you want to call it. My original point was also that you were trying to convey your point using your falsified "future Floridian news report" as your main source of evidence. I, quite honestly, wouldn't mind at all if you went around stating this opinion of yours and referencing this comparison to Josephus. I don't want to waste my time researching literature from thousands of years ago, because I know it's not going to break the faith that I already have based on literature from thousands of years ago. Your entire "I can't possibly be wrong" mentality says a lot about you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As I have stated before, I am fine with you believing in this stuff. The fact that you treat others who don't believe what you believe as if they are some lower life form is what is concerning to me, and that's where I get this entire v

Note: There is no anger in this message

I've been friends with him for a while. Religion is touchy, so if he brings this stuff up, he's usually attacked. People who are attacked for their beliefs end up becoming defensive.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I know I'm still checking it out because I'm curious by nature. I explore the unknown. That, and the Catholic school I went to was absolutely horrible, telling all us kids we were bad and that our bodies are evil and God is watching. I think that awful school is responsible for my self esteem problem. There was no bible study, either. They avoided it... and because I listened to half of that radio show Ren posted, I now know why Catholics avoid much of the BIble. The underlying concept of Christianity is what is important, not the b.s. that was built around it: Love one another, don't judge. That's it. (And I'm not perfect, so don't suddenly put me on trial). The rest was added.

Ren

One more time. Jesus is Azizus Monobaz in the historical record.
This is me not caring if you believe in Santa Jesus or not. Don't expect me to trust you to watch my 6 -- ever.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One more time. Jesus is Azizus Monobaz in the historical record.
This is me not caring if you believe in Santa Jesus or not. Don't expect me to trust you to watch my 6 -- ever.

I was taking your side. I started studying the info you gave becuase I have an open mind.

Harte

I know I'm still checking it out because I'm curious by nature. I explore the unknown. That, and the Catholic school I went to was absolutely horrible, telling all us kids we were bad and that our bodies are evil and God is watching. I think that awful school is responsible for my self esteem problem.
And that stuff coming out of your rear end is pure, concentrated evil.:eek:

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I know I'm still checking it out because I'm curious by nature. I explore the unknown. That, and the Catholic school I went to was absolutely horrible, telling all us kids we were bad and that our bodies are evil and God is watching. I think that awful school is responsible for my self esteem problem.
And that stuff coming out of your rear end is pure, concentrated evil.:eek:

Harte

Especially after eating peppers.