Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Sanyam Deshi

All threads die. Everything that can be said gets said and then their is nothing new to say. We had a conversation going here but even that looks to be coming to a close. So be default this might be the end and not because the thread went off topic but because some of the key participants of the conversation are absent. But thats ok too. Perhaps even better for them on a personal level.

OR maybe they will post an unrelated youtube video that is really REALLY off topic. One must wonder why said key participant is reluctant to address SamYams conversational points?
I was looking forward to his response. Even if I make virtually no progress, it makes me happy to counteract hate. This is one of the reasons why I am not in an angry mood when I write these long responses.

It boggles my mind when someone says they are trying to create a better world and they try to spread hate to accomplish it. Then I realize that I shouldn't be confused because the spreading of the hate was the original intent.

Sanyam Deshi

A whole new worrrrrld. A new fantastic point of view. You know the rest..

They were upset because you were busy and couldn't post. That's actually a good thing. People want to hear from you.
It's neither a good nor a bad thing and does not need to be labelled as such. Both results have their benefits. If Ren stops posting his propaganda on the web, that's one less person promoting hate and discrimination toward entire groups of people. If Ren decides to continue to post replies, I am given more of an opportunity to psychologically uncover what causes hate in the world.

I fully understand that hateful people are more than capable of acting amiable and becoming friends with people, but personally, if I had a friend who had the intention of acting as a mass proponent of hate, I would not be in support of such a decision. This all goes back to the blind following thing. Society find one person to be credible, and all of a sudden, they will eat up anything that the person spews out. Good people aren't always right and bad people aren't always wrong. That is why we must judge every individual circumstance on an objective basis, without any predetermined biases. I cannot possibly see how such hate would ever be supported without the hate itself being promoted by the supporters themselves. Lack of objectivity is a disease that plagues more than 99% of people.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A whole new worrrrrld. A new fantastic point of view. You know the rest..

They were upset because you were busy and couldn't post. That's actually a good thing. People want to hear from you.
It's neither a good nor a bad thing and does not need to be labelled as such. Both results have their benefits. If Ren stops posting his propaganda on the web, that's one less person promoting hate and discrimination toward entire groups of people. If Ren decides to continue to post replies, I am given more of an opportunity to psychologically uncover what causes hate in the world.

Hate? He makes one phone call and all of you call him mentally ill. You wanna know about hate?

Look in the mirror.... and stop judging things you don't understand.

Sanyam Deshi

Hate? He makes one phone call and all of you call him mentally ill. You wanna know about hate?

I understand it perfectly. I looked back at one of Ren's earliest thread on this forum, in which he claims to be a time traveler, and a few messages into it, he targets another group:
"U.S. Republican stubbornness"
"I'm here to let all of you know that if you are a U.S. citizen or not, start speaking out against U.S. Republicans. The future is not set in stone. But the future is darkening."

Now, from a personal viewpoint, I believe that he is half right. I strongly oppose the two party system and I believe that both Democrats and Republicans have two very opposite and very bad opinions. Many people will claim that their party is the one that isn't stubborn, because "My party said that they are willing to compromise". Saying that you are willing to compromise isn't the same thing as compromising. I agree with Ren's opinion on this 50%, but I digress. The point here is that Ren is a walking, talking, propaganda machine, using time travel claims as a way for gullible people to follow his words. Right now, Ren is focusing on putting down Christianity. Back in 2011, he was focusing on putting down Republicanism. I don't even need to look at the posts in between because anyone can look at these two pieces of information and figure out what has been happening this entire time.

Also, I haven't called Ren mentally ill, so way to go using other people as an argument against me. It doesn't even excuse Ren's hateful ways. Just because other people are acting, in your opinion, hateful, doesn't create an excuse for the opposing party to be hateful themselves.

I didn't enter this conversation just because of the phone call. The phone call merely acted as a trigger for it. I have not been on this forum long and I also haven't read much into previous posts made. I had seen that Ren was a somewhat regular poster on this forum before the call, but I never realized that he had been playing this game where he tries to convince people that he is a time traveler. Once I realized this, and I realized the potential malicious intent of his hoaxes, I posted in this thread to see if I could confirm my suspicions. It didn't take long.

titorite

Why are you so full of trolling? Sanyam did not call him mentally Ill, I did. More over Ren Admitted to this himself as Samstwitch pointed out over numerours threads. And what you are doing to him is even worse. Ren has reason , a sickness. You have no reason. You are a grown woman acting like this is a middle school recess egging on someone with mental issues. You stir the pot and post rude and hateful things for the sake of being rude and hateful. Nobody wants that. What you do goes beyond trolling. You are actively and willingly contributing to the worsening of someones mental illness. It's not right.