Ren's General Comments

Peregrini

October 28th, 2011. Isn't it obvious now what is happening?
I'll summarize.
World Economic Collapse
Flooding.
Earthquakes.
Meteor strikes.
Looming Civil War in the U.S.
Etc..

I'm 44. I was born February 1st, 1967.

Cool info? What would you like to know. I also have a brief sketch about what will happen in our far future.

Ren, Aug 25, 2011
:rolleyes:
Damn.
Another wasted doom and gloom prediction.
World Economic Collapse...
Dow up 339
Flooding...
Bangkok always has flooding this time of year. Maybe if it flooded in the Sahara. That would look good for your prediction.
Earthquakes...
Well, those happen all the time. No tough prediction there.
Meteor strikes...
Not that I've heard of yet.
Looming Civil War in the US...
Really, Isn't it always. Democrats hate Republicans. Republicans hate Democrats. Hippy wannabes "protest" the rich, the Government, each other, whatever.
Etc...
Well there has been a lot of Etc. That may be the one place your not COMPLETELY WRONG!!!
Although there is still some time left. Won't I be red faced if the world ends in the next few hours.
Guess your a HOAX. Atleast you are somewhat entertaining.:)
Oops, almost forgot...my compass still points North. Where's that pole shift you promised? Or were you talking about some new offensive formation in football?

Liberty

Kind of messed up to see this red sky last Monday! So now its Friday! We get to witness an event! Let's see what happens today!

Ren

"World Economic Collapse...
Dow up 339"

Only because Germany is bailing out Greece, which I said it would. These DOW gains are temporary.

"Bangkok a lways has flooding this time of year. Maybe if it flooded in the Sahara. That would look good for your prediction."

The flooding is historical according to the Japanese evacuated from there. They aren't going back. This is not the usual seasonal flooding.

"Earthquakes... Well, those happen all the time. No tough prediction there."

Actually, no, earthquakes don't happen in such great frequency as this year in 2011.

"Really, Isn't it always. Democrats hate Republicans. Republicans hate Democrats. Hippy wannabes "protest" the rich, the Government, each other, whatever.Etc..."

You think the Marine who was critically wounded in Oakland was a hippy wannabe?

I don't believe you have proven me wrong. I do believe you are trying to bait me by being rude to me. If I try to defend myself, I'll be banned.

"Although there is still some time left. Won't I be red faced if the world ends in the next few hours.
Guess your a HOAX. Atleast you are somewhat entertaining.:)
Oops, almost forgot...my compass still points North. Where's that pole shift you promised? Or were you talking about some new offensive formation in football?"

Guess you're a hoax.. would be the correct syntax my friend. Be happy and be well. You are very hurt and angry about something and you're trying to take out your frustrations on me. You really have no right to bully me for it.

You should be debunking me in the debunking thread.

titorite

Pam is still online and can be easily reached through the same places, why haven't you contacted her at least to be friendly?

In 2003 their were some single page web sites up. TWO in fact. What year should john titor run for which presidency ?

Ren

If you want to invite Pam Moore from the Time Travel Institute forum here, be my guest. I would like to explain a few things.
There is also a woman named Pam Hunt that I'm looking for.
Paranormalis is a small and friendly forum and it is perfect for my needs. I have seeded GLP and ATS as well as CoastGab. I also left a few brief messages on Democratic Underground. I'm just waiting for things to happen now.

titorite

Maybe they are the same pam? Maybe she got re married. Pam has left the TTI for good. It could only be used to contact her and only through other contacts.

What of my second question about website in 2003 and which presidency John Titor should run for in what year?

HDRKID

Most people are not seers. Well, few are. Of those many are saying that trouble is coming. Long term we will see gold go up. That is bad news for people with paper currency. Those that get ready for what is coming will increase their chances of being able to survive. I hate having to argue. However, talking to debunkers reminds me of this Peter Schiff mini movie.

Ren

Maybe they are the same pam? Maybe she got re married. Pam has left the TTI for good. It could only be used to contact her and only through other contacts.

What of my second question about website in 2003 and which presidency John Titor should run for in what year?

I don't think there will be any Presidency for good ol'Titor in the future.