Ren's General Comments

Ren

The biggest news prediction that happened on 2011 October 28th seems to be the premier of the movie "In Time".

Himalayan Hermit

Ren, shouldn't you be able to locate her much easier than us? I was reading a thread yesterday (she hasn't posted in a few yrs) and in that thread from 2006, she almost seemed disappointed and sad being out of touch with John Titor. I felt as if she almost had an emotional connection with JT.

titorite

I don't think there will be any Presidency for good ol'Titor in the future.

Maybe maybe not but you asked to be debunked did you not? It is a simple test question of my own. Something that haunts me for my being a witness to it. I know what the two websites said... apparently I am the only one aside from the sites creators. I know what which presidency John Titor is running for and what year... It was most likely a joke on his part.... Possibly it was a sign post of some kind for that time back in 03. So far I have never met another that knew the answer.

Peregrini

Guess you're a hoax.. would be the correct syntax my friend.
Ren, Today at 10:28 AM
Ren;
You are right. I humbly stand corrected and I appreciate you pointing out my grievous error concerning the misuse of your vs. you're. Now my shame is evident for everyone to see and understand why I could never get above a B in any English class I took. But for 6 B's I could have been Summa Cum Laude.
But, to get back to what's at hand. Friday October 28th is almost over. Worlds still here. You are a HOAX.
You should be debunking me in the debunking thread.
Ren, Today at 10:28 AM
I don't want to clutter the forum with my random comments.
I want to consolidate all my comments about various things just in this thread.
Ren, Wednesday at 3:49 AM
I too just wanted to keep everything in one place. If Numenorean 7 wants to move these thats fine.
I am not debunking you. YOU set the standard by which you would be judged.
Today there was a 'rare' aurora filmed in Michigan.
Now it is reported as being seen as far south as Atlanta.
People are also reporting a mystery blast.
Polar shift? Tectonic plates moving?
I've already stated that we'll have a polar shift on Friday.
I'm not denying the lights are caused by Coronal Mass Ejection.
I'm just saying that the Earth is tilting and the magnetic poles are shifting.
October 28th, 2011. Just 2 days and I'll be proven a hoax.
Ren, Wednesday at 7:07 AM
Yes. Tomorrow I'll be proven a hoax.
Ren, Wednesday at 9:00 PM
Well, each and every one of your predictions. FAIL! You then must be a hoax.
"Earthquakes... Well, those happen all the time. No tough prediction there."

Actually, no, earthquakes don't happen in such great frequency as this year in 2011.
From the USGS
Are Earthquakes Really on the Increase?
We continue to be asked by many people throughout the world if earthquakes are on the increase. Although it may seem that we are having more earthquakes, earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 or greater have remained fairly constant.
A partial explanation may lie in the fact that in the last twenty years, we have definitely had an increase in the number of earthquakes we have been able to locate each year. This is because of the tremendous increase in the number of seismograph stations in the world and the many improvements in global communications. In 1931, there were about 350 stations operating in the world; today, there are more than 8,000 stations and the data now comes in rapidly from these stations by electronic mail, internet and satellite. This increase in the number of stations and the more timely receipt of data has allowed us and other seismological centers to locate earthquakes more rapidly and to locate many small earthquakes which were undetected in earlier years. The NEIC now locates about 20,000 earthquakes each year or approximately 50 per day. Also, because of the improvements in communications and the increased interest in the environment and natural disasters, the public now learns about more earthquakes.
According to long-term records (since about 1900), we expect about 17 major earthquakes (7.0 - 7.9) and one great earthquake (8.0 or above) in any given year.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics/increase_in_earthquakes.php
Wrong again.

"Really, Isn't it always. Democrats hate Republicans. Republicans hate Democrats. Hippy wannabes "protest" the rich, the Government, each other, whatever.Etc..."

You think the Marine who was critically wounded in Oakland was a hippy wannabe?

It is unfortunate that anyone got hurt because of these protests, Marine or anyone else.
But if you think you are pulling a gotcha trick on me you picked the wrong guy.
Can a Marine be a hippy or hippy wannabe...you bet your sweet bippy. I knew a bunch of them in VietNam in 72-73. I remember the time a few of us met in Yokosuka, Japan for R&R. We could have used you then since none of us spoke Japanese. We just piled into a cab and repeated take us to a skivvy house...skivvy house...with some hand gestures until he got the point. Best massage I ever had. Can you imagine, they even massage your fingers there. Oh. You probably know that since you live there.

I don't believe you have proven me wrong. I do believe you are trying to bait me by being rude to me. If I try to defend myself, I'll be banned.
I didn't prove you wrong...Reality did...again and again. I'm not trying to bait you into anything. I'm not hurt or angry. I just compare what people like you say to what is real. I'm not trying to be rude or mean...just honest. Something you might try.

Himalayan Hermit

@ titorite, no probs, mate.

Anyways - about the Polar Shift forecast by Ren...closest thing I could find was the unseasonal 1 FOOT snow in Mass for this weekend and yesterday it snowed in NY. Not sure if this is a shift :)

titorite

Well , I don't know about ren per se but I myself am a believer in pole shift. I have been monitoring quakes for years now. They are increasing both in frequency and strength. When the big shift comes I suspect it will not be the quakes that trouble us all but the volcanoes. Imagine an ash cloud covering 3 quarters of the earth for a decade or so as a result of every volcano spewing all at once.