Ren's General Comments

If I was a time traveler, this is how I would answer this person's questions.

"Don't you feel bad traveling to the past knowing that people will suffer pain and die in the same way?"

I feel bad when anyone dies. Knowing how they are going to die and telling them how to avoid death is useless. They will still eat the same diet because they are chemically and neurologically wired to act the way they do. They are also wired to seek out dangerous situations and risk accidents. This is predestination of a sort.

"If you have the technology to change past events, what keeps you from changing them?"

If I could place myself in the grassy knoll and put my sights on Lee Harvey Oswald and shoot him before he shot John F. Kennedy, would I do that? No. Kennedy was destined to be assassinated as his brother Bobby and Martin Luther King was destined. These events shape society. But if I could tell a Russian that U.S. nukes are not in the air and avert him from launching causing the deaths of millions of people all over the world, that would be an important mission to accomplish.

"Why go back in time for a computer or a computer emulator when you could probably find those things in your future? Why not go back in time and stop the radiation by stopping a nuclear war?"

That is a good question. The answer being that I have very little influence. I'm posting on conspiracy websites. Most people will not heed my warnings. Now the computer story must be false. I don't need a computer from the past to fix the future. I needed to put a computer from the future into the past to stop a cascade of terrible events from unfolding. I'm also very interested in ways to reduce radiation in the soil and water. That is one of the reasons I'm in Japan. And yes, Tokyo has radiated sand. I don't need to go to Fukushima to do this work.

"What is a big risk of traveling into the past?"

I'm putting families in danger around me. I'm putting people who interact with me in danger. There are psychopaths that follow people who claim to be time travelers around. Ironic, isn't it.

"If you could go back and save Jesus, would you?"

Apollonius Jesus never died on the cross. He was symbolically crucified. I am deeply angry that people have the Internet yet they do not look into the historical basis for the Biblical fictional Jesus. That indicates a primitive mindset.

"Will the future be ruled by the Borg?"

Funny. The future will be ruled by the wealthy who can de-list websites without due process of law.
The future will be ruled by e-vote-cheating and we'll not do anything about it.
Or the future will be ruled by the people who are tired of being exploited.
It is up to you. It is up to us all. But as long as we don't question who Jesus was. As long as we don't question what the FED is doing, there is no hope. Only blood. There will be blood.

if you were a time traveler, you'd know, oswald was the fall guy

Ren

if you were a time traveler, you'd know, oswald was the fall guy

Welcome SerbRyder,
I also saw you on GLP. Here is a post of mine on ATS which explains my view on the JFK Assassination, 911 and the current U.S. economy.

"ATS Members have flagged this thread 1 times Topic started on 26-6-2011 @ 05:34 AM by ren1999

John F. Kennedy's Assassination
I believe the main reason that J.F.K. Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King were assassinated is that they were a threat to the continuation of the Vietnam War that the U.S. military complex was making a lot of money off of. People say that John started Vietnam, but others say he would have limited the conflict.
I believe that organized crime groups and certain members of the CIA were involved in John's murder. Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the only shooter and that would have been obvious to any investigator or coroner. George Bush Senior made his career on pinning Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone assassin.
Sirhan Sirhan may have been trained by the CIA to kill Bobby. Bobby was also shot from behind by one of his own guards.
James Earl Ray, killer of M.L.K. may have been linked to the CIA.
I further believe that Lyndon B. Johnson authorized and knew about all of these assassinations. He was a good domestic president but probably was a ruthless gangster murderer.

I believe that our U.S. investigative and spy agencies allowed 911 to happen as a pretext for the invasion of Iraq to control its oil even though most of the terrorists were Saudi.
The FBI knew about the flight schools, they knew that terrorists were all flying together on that fated day and allowed it all. Bush and certain members as well as NORAD were expecting it to happen and faked surprise.

2 Economies
The wealthy in the U.S. don't want anyone to know that there is no middle class in the U.S. Mom and dad earn $35,000 a year. Collectively they earn $70,000 a year and this is considered middle class. They comprise 90% of the U.S. population.
10% of the U.S. population earn over $200,000 a year and don't want to pay any taxes. There are 400 billionaires and 8 million millionaires in the U.S. who are Multi-National executives with no loyalty to U.S. families. U.S. corporate profits are up 65% this year the highest in the world and in U.S. history. But 49% of all new 2011 jobs pay low wage $9 to $13 an hour.

The wealthy don't want the world to know that the U.S. has already economically collapsed for the poor."

Welcome SerbRyder,
I also saw you on GLP. Here is a post of mine on ATS which explains my view on the JFK Assassination, 911 and the current U.S. economy.

"ATS Members have flagged this thread 1 times Topic started on 26-6-2011 @ 05:34 AM by ren1999

John F. Kennedy's Assassination
I believe the main reason that J.F.K. Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King were assassinated is that they were a threat to the continuation of the Vietnam War that the U.S. military complex was making a lot of money off of. People say that John started Vietnam, but others say he would have limited the conflict.
I believe that organized crime groups and certain members of the CIA were involved in John's murder. Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the only shooter and that would have been obvious to any investigator or coroner. George Bush Senior made his career on pinning Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone assassin.
Sirhan Sirhan may have been trained by the CIA to kill Bobby. Bobby was also shot from behind by one of his own guards.
James Earl Ray, killer of M.L.K. may have been linked to the CIA.
I further believe that Lyndon B. Johnson authorized and knew about all of these assassinations. He was a good domestic president but probably was a ruthless gangster murderer.

I believe that our U.S. investigative and spy agencies allowed 911 to happen as a pretext for the invasion of Iraq to control its oil even though most of the terrorists were Saudi.
The FBI knew about the flight schools, they knew that terrorists were all flying together on that fated day and allowed it all. Bush and certain members as well as NORAD were expecting it to happen and faked surprise.

2 Economies
The wealthy in the U.S. don't want anyone to know that there is no middle class in the U.S. Mom and dad earn $35,000 a year. Collectively they earn $70,000 a year and this is considered middle class. They comprise 90% of the U.S. population.
10% of the U.S. population earn over $200,000 a year and don't want to pay any taxes. There are 400 billionaires and 8 million millionaires in the U.S. who are Multi-National executives with no loyalty to U.S. families. U.S. corporate profits are up 65% this year the highest in the world and in U.S. history. But 49% of all new 2011 jobs pay low wage $9 to $13 an hour.

The wealthy don't want the world to know that the U.S. has already economically collapsed for the poor."

its never that complicated, the simple answer... the fed killed kennedy, cause kennedy was gonna end the fed, everything else is a secondary fall out of that

Ren

All over the us? I think it was only in OK.

People report it felt in Texas, Kansas and Arkansas.
It all seems too familiar.
Do you think that John Titor might have been implying that the U.S. might literally split into different territories?

Ren

What did John Titor say about Ron Paul?
He keeps winning straw polls.
Do you think the privileged will let him be the GOP candidate?