Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi Ren:
Thanks for waking people up. I predicted a lot of what is coming. For example:
U.S. first-quarter GDP contraction worse than feared - Fortune
They are blaming snow. Yeah, that is the reason why the economy shrinks instead of grows.
Folks, we can't make this stuff up. Oh, did I say snow. Like we were told about global warming.
However, this has been a record cold year. Last week it was 49 in Chicago in July - yes.

Record cold for the north. Record warm for the south. It was in the 80's in Florida when you guys were up to your ears with snow.

Ren

Hi Ren:
They are blaming snow. Yeah, that is the reason why the economy shrinks instead of grows.
Folks, we can't make this stuff up. Oh, did I say snow. Like we were told about global warming.
However, this has been a record cold year. Last week it was 49 in Chicago in July - yes.

It will get very cold for awhile before it gets very hot. The Earth is tilting and the axis does indeed move. That is a fact. NASA reports that this is a naturally occurring phenomena. This is proof. NASA - 2012: Magnetic Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time

Economically, what did we think would happen when all the corporations want to pay slave labor?

Here is a summary of economic events that led to the collapse.

Year 2000. Middle managers and corporate instructors such as myself started to write programs to teach managers how to do their jobs while actually managing on the job. Executives discovered that Human Resource people could use these management programs to do middle manager work. So all the middle managers were fired. Middle managers couldn't pay their home loans so they just walked away from their homes.

Year 2008. Executives didn't want people to know that middle managers were fired and executives pocketed the salaries they would have paid those managers. So they made up a false story about how banks were giving houses to high risk customers.

Year 2013. Chinese slave labor started to demand higher wages. U.S. executives find that moving operations back to the U.S. and hiring illegal workers for slave wages is the best practice to maximize profits for themselves.

Year 2014. The U.S. government actually pays executives to invest in the government. These investment returns are higher than the taxes that executives pay to the government. So executives pay 0 taxes. The majority of taxes came from the middle class. Because Canada with a smaller population has a larger middle class than the U.S., the U.S. isn't getting enough taxes.

The number of full time jobs lost last financial quarter was 500,000 40 hour a week jobs.
The number of part time jobs gained last financial quarter was 800,000 30 hour or less a week jobs.
These part time jobs don't pay insurance or have little insurance coverage. And the workers don't earn enough money to keep the U.S. government going.

So the U.S. government is going to try to impose martial law.

This is a little economic lesson from your uncle John. Verify what I say and speak to the masses. The time draws near.

IroncladMarshmallow

Hi Ren:

It will get very cold for awhile before it gets very hot. The Earth is tilting and the axis does indeed move. That is a fact. NASA reports that this is a naturally occurring phenomena. This is proof. NASA - 2012: Magnetic Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time

Economically, what did we think would happen when all the corporations want to pay slave labor?

Here is a summary of economic events that led to the collapse.

Year 2000. Middle managers and corporate instructors such as myself started to write programs to teach managers how to do their jobs while actually managing on the job. Executives discovered that Human Resource people could use these management programs to do middle manager work. So all the middle managers were fired. Middle managers couldn't pay their home loans so they just walked away from their homes.

Year 2008. Executives didn't want people to know that middle managers were fired and executives pocketed the salaries they would have paid those managers. So they made up a false story about how banks were giving houses to high risk customers.

Year 2013. Chinese slave labor started to demand higher wages. U.S. executives find that moving operations back to the U.S. and hiring illegal workers for slave wages is the best practice to maximize profits for themselves.

Year 2014. The U.S. government actually pays executives to invest in the government. These investment returns are higher than the taxes that executives pay to the government. So executives pay 0 taxes. The majority of taxes came from the middle class. Because Canada with a smaller population has a larger middle class than the U.S., the U.S. isn't getting enough taxes.

The number of full time jobs lost last financial quarter was 500,000 40 hour a week jobs.
The number of part time jobs gained last financial quarter was 800,000 30 hour or less a week jobs.
These part time jobs don't pay insurance or have little insurance coverage. And the workers don't earn enough money to keep the U.S. government going.

So the U.S. government is going to try to impose martial law.

This is a little economic lesson from your uncle John. Verify what I say and speak to the masses. The time draws near.
I'm a big proponent of eating the rich. :D

From everything I've read about the grays, you want to shoot first. And don't feel guilty about it either. They're up to no good. I heard they are controlling the CIA.
grays are a slave race. they will make you shoot yourself if you try a gun. there are good grays and there are bad grays.
grays aren't controlling the CIA, there is much more to things than that.
global first contact may be soon. not sure what the command is planning.
seismic activity is increasing and there will probably be more earthquakes in the next week or two, possibly eruptions.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
140803-china-earthquake-jms-1645_298dc627397476d2f59470caedfa94a1.nbcnews-ux-1440-900.jpg

AFP - Getty Images

Rescuers Aid Injured in Deadly China Earthquake
A magnitude-6.1 earthquake in southern China's Yunnan province toppled thousands of homes on Sunday, killing at least 367 people and injuring more than 1,800.

About 12,000 homes collapsed in Ludian, a densely populated county located around 277 miles northeast of Yunnan's capital, Kunming, China's official Xinhua News Agency reported.

140803-china-earthquake-jms-1639_298dc627397476d2f59470caedfa94a1.nbcnews-ux-800-480.jpg
CHINA DAILY / Reuters
A magnitude 6.5 earthquake destroyed houses after it hit Ludian county, Yunnan province, on Aug. 3, 2014.
IN-DEPTH

walt willis

Our Sun is our weather maker and it has been acting up for the past few years.

Look to your Sun and you may see what is to come...

Our Sun is our weather maker and it has been acting up for the past few years.

Look to your Sun and you may see what is to come...
we have approximately 4 suns.
sol is just one. we have one inside of gaia/earth as well.
we have a brown dwarf linked to sol, making the solar system binary in this sense.
the solar system orbits a central star.

we are the weather makers. collectively, we control the weather. because we are the weather.
your step shakes the whole earth. your breath pushes the whole atmosphere.
your words echo throughout the trees.

walt willis

If all us humans were gone from earth it would represent just 6% of the total cause of green house gasses reduction.

Sol's influence on our weather represents 99% of the weather on earth!

Of the 6% influence by green house gasses, there is only about 1/10% affect on our weather.

So where is the beef in your idea that you state?

Ren

Hi Ren:
OK is more than 100 people dead a major earthquake - yes or no. Debunkers will say that we need 100 million people to die before they can classify it as a win.

We don't have the same goals. That is my answer. Ask me a different question.