Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

walt willis

The grays that I saw look more like Casper the ghost. The ears are small holes with a stub of an ear, the eyes are dark and twice the size of ours, the head is a little larger on top but the chin is like ours. Oh, the mouth is a small slit. Long skinny arms and legs are skinny too. What are they and what do they want? Has anyone on this forum seen the same being? It seems that the only people here on this forum are folks that have never seen an alien or they are not talking because of the grief they may receive.
Wantabees are no fun to talk to, especially the people that want to make fun of others.
Is John Titor the real deal? I am not sure, but I do believe the report from Andrew Basiago that our government has been working on a time travel machine and that his father and he were part of that research program.

Now to the question of a coming war...YES! there will be another war. Just read your history folks!
Every war has brought more devastation then the last. Ask yourself what a nuclear war may be like for the average city?
Less than 2% of the people in this country are prepared. Are you one of them?
To the non prepared I say have fun, drink more beer and die happy!
To the two percent that do understand that war has always followed peace, I say, I'll see you again!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
If someone on here claimed to see one, I'd be fascinated and a little jealous.

I've been looking at this sort of stuff since I can remember and would be thrilled to be able to talk to someone who's genuinely had an experience like that, and not some wannabe who's looking for attention or a laugh.

Unfortunately, subjects like these tend to attract people looking to escape reality by substituting fantasy for fact... I think a lot of us here (myself included) have become jaded, but I feel like I'd be able to recognize someone who was being honest and humble about it vs how the last couple people who've been removed from the site have been.

walt willis

Why be jealous? Be thrilled!
It is no big deal to have seen and talked to an alien... The big deal is to find out what they want and what they are.
This subject also attracts nasty folks as well that tend to give grief to the people giving the reports.
I agree with your frustration of not knowing who to believe and also I am somewhat angry that some will use this forum as a place to have fun.
Please try to keep an open mind until the day our government comes forward with the truth.
From your comments above, I believe you must not had any contact with the grays.
It also sounds like you would like to see for yourself if they are real?
Be carful what you wish for...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
From everything I've read about the grays, you want to shoot first. And don't feel guilty about it either. They're up to no good. I heard they are controlling the CIA.

walt willis

A you wonder why they won't come out a play with us?
My question is to you: If there are good as well as evil humans on earth, why would it be any different with being from other worlds?
Please don't answer right away... Give it some thought. You are what you eat and also what you read.

Now as to the grays controlling our government. I think you are right to assume that the aliens are able to use mind control.
If they wanted to do harm to us humans it would have been done many years ago.
The Bible talks about a war in the heavens between two groups of angels that was fought in the heavens.
Maybe, just maybe the angels were aliens?

We humans have wars going on all over the earth all of the time.
How many people have been murdered by grays?
You may be correct about the gray aliens, but to assume all grays are evil by what you have been reading is just as wrong.

I retired from DHS in management and can tell you that we had some very bad apples.
There are many humans in prison and many more that should be there in this world.
Some of those people are in command of our nation today.

Please help me understand what we can do to make the world a better place for all of us humans.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A you wonder why they won't come out a play with us?
My question is to you: If there are good as well as evil humans on earth, why would it be any different with being from other worlds?
Please don't answer right away... Give it some thought. You are what you eat and also what you read.

Now as to the grays controlling our government. I think you are right to assume that the aliens are able to use mind control.
If they wanted to do harm to us humans it would have been done many years ago.
The Bible talks about a war in the heavens between two groups of angels that was fought in the heavens.
Maybe, just maybe the angels were aliens?

We humans have wars going on all over the earth all of the time.
How many people have been murdered by grays?
You may be correct about the gray aliens, but to assume all grays are evil by what you have been reading is just as wrong.

I retired from DHS in management and can tell you that we had some very bad apples.
There are many humans in prison and many more that should be there in this world.
Some of those people are in command of our nation today.

Please help me understand what we can do to make the world a better place for all of us humans.

Go to the heart of their control over us. I'm speculating that they control every aspect of us on levels we don't even suspect. The alien implant technology is real. Do these implants control us? Their technology doesn't seem to work in the presence of strong electromagnetic interference. So if we jam the electromagnetic connection they have on the implants, then maybe we can take control of our own destiny.

Most of our knowledge base is based in belief. Eliminate that for a start, and start to indoctrinate people into reality instead.

walt willis

Agreed! Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction...
Have I been brainwashed?
Have I been implanted?
Don't know, but I have been visited by grays and I still love humans...

Suraska

I disagree. The level of violence in the US has increased exponentially in recent years, which will undoubtedly lead to the population being disarmed some time in the not so distant future. My money is on a Class War where regardless of skin color people just get fed up with the wealthy and corrupt and take matters into their own hands.

walt willis

Yes...It will most likely be a class war, but with overtones of race mix in as there are many more poor blacks then poor whites.
If a black murders my family member I will return the favor just as any black would also do.
That is how a race issue can be brought into a class war.