Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Suraska

Yes...It will most likely be a class war, but with overtones of race mix in as there are many more poor blacks then poor whites.
If a black murders my family member I will return the favor just as any black would also do.
That is how a race issue can be brought into a class war.

Forgive me for my bluntness, but a Black participate in a Civil War of any kind? Pigs will fly 1st! As a minority I know most Blacks are so politically ignorant they've got no clue what the US was designed to be,what it has become, and what it will be. The coming Civil War will be fought by the politically enlightened few making it more of a sudden revolution.

196b4y7noekuujpg.jpg

Last edited:

IroncladMarshmallow

Yes...It will most likely be a class war, but with overtones of race mix in as there are many more poor blacks then poor whites.
If a black murders my family member I will return the favor just as any black would also do.

Forgive me for my bluntness, but a Black participate in a Civil War of any kind? Pigs will fly 1st! As a minority I know most Blacks are so politically ignorant they've got no clue what the US was designed to be,what it has become, and what it will be. The coming Civil War will be fought by the politically enlightened few making it more of a sudden revolution.

Which minority are you?

Suraska

Which minority are you?
Black

walt willis

So sad to denigrate all black as being politically ignorant when I know many blacks that are very much engaged.

I hope you are addressing the inner city blacks...

The same could be said about the inner city whites.

Maybe it is that I live in the country and you live in a city that you think that way?

The country blacks here are not as happy with Obama because he did not provide the jobs as promised.

A free cell phone is not high on their list of priorities in the country.

Suraska

So sad to denigrate all black as being politically ignorant when I know many blacks that are very much engaged.

I hope you are addressing the inner city blacks...

The same could be said about the inner city whites.

Maybe it is that I live in the country and you live in a city that you think that way?

The country blacks here are not as happy with Obama because he did not provide the jobs as promised.

A free cell phone is not high on their list of priorities in the country.

Glad the country blacks are politically aware since I have yet to meet an urban black who is or cares. Government freebies ARE all the urbanites seems to care about.

walt willis

If you are a black and are in a large metropolitan area you may be in danger soon.

I have a gut feeling that we may be heading towards another not so civil war in this nation.

The divide will be between country and city folks more then a black and white fight.

Your family and your friends can't help you and you can't help them if you are in the center of a storm.

The Balkanization of Yugoslavia was very ugly and the breakup of the US could be far worst.

Look for work in the rural country areas and move your family before the war begins.

Ren

I'm open minded Ren. I want to talk about Apophis, the Denver Colorado Airport, and the Mouse Utopia Experiment with you. I've lashed out on liars in the past, but I promise not to be brash if that turns out to be the case, I'm just gaining perspective.
"Til the tape runs out." - "a Gargoyle in a suitcase." - "F.B.I.'s release date for JFKs records and truth behind his assassination."

...know what I'm talking about?

I know I've said too much and I'm in trouble.

Ren

The main actress of The Secret Life of the American Teenager stars in the movie Divergent, similar to The Hunger Games! She is a survivalist type character.

HDRKID

Hi Ren:
Thanks for waking people up. I predicted a lot of what is coming. For example:
U.S. first-quarter GDP contraction worse than feared - Fortune
They are blaming snow. Yeah, that is the reason why the economy shrinks instead of grows.
Folks, we can't make this stuff up. Oh, did I say snow. Like we were told about global warming.
However, this has been a record cold year. Last week it was 49 in Chicago in July - yes.